www.wmdolls.com

Looking for Torso/Smaller-sized doll

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
LoveDollHumper
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Looking for Torso/Smaller-sized doll

Post by LoveDollHumper »

As the title stated I'm currently trying to find a torso or a smaller sized doll (<130 cm) either TPE or silicone, but needs to have proper LHP and also the most "realistic" vaginal/anal hole currently available. I would appreciate any recommendations and suggestions. I've looked into the sino-doll torsos, but would like to expand my possibilities.

Simplisticviews1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Looking for Torso/Smaller-sized doll

Post by Simplisticviews1 »

I read your post but I have a couple that are around 60 lbs and 4 foot 8 which is about 6 inches taller than what you are looking for . But just thought I would share the option with you

lkrb0i
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lkrb0i »

I have a TPE torso doll with thighs. It's the Megan 2.0 from SexDollTorso (equivalent to Aurora 2.0 from Tantaly). 90cm in height. It was used only one time then cleaned and put away. Let me know.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Hello, are you in the United States? We have some in stock in our US warehouse. They may meet your requirements.
https://www.sm-doll.com/Stock-on-USA-c52443.html
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

INFORMATIONS