More Pictures of FantasyWives Exclusive Doll with ultimately realistic human alike details.

We are an authorized vendor of renowned sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE, and more. Our company sells sex dolls to multiple domains in the world including Canada and the United States in the North America, and some popular regions in the Europe such as the United Kingdom. Our core values revolve around prioritizing customer satisfaction and delivering exceptional customer service. We guarantee 100% authentic sex dolls, best offers, and competitive prices. We also offer flexible financing options, round-the-clock customer support, and worldwide free shipping. Our company provides a wider range of high-quality dolls, including our exclusive line, giving our customers unparalleled choices and options. Our commitment to quality control ensures that all dolls undergo thorough inspection and photography before being shipped. Explore our offerings at our website: www.fantasywives.com.
lexico

Re: More Pictures of FantasyWives Exclusive Doll with ultimately realistic human alike details.

Post by lexico »

Fantasywives wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:14 pm
MattSwims wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:26 am
King Solo wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:00 am Skin texture and body detail is absolutely amazing.

How soft is she and does she come with the option for a gel-butt?
Curious to know this as well. Additionaly, if there are factory videos.
Hey this doll feels really soft especially her breast and butt, you're feeling like touching a real woman when touching these parts. And we also got videos of this doll, please check it out. :)
OK, please show us videos of the soft breasts and butt!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: More Pictures of FantasyWives Exclusive Doll with ultimately realistic human alike details.

Post by DocWen »

Lower back dimples for the win. I love lower back dimples.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Don't get so excited, it's a full body cast of an average woman with exceptional painting.
Paint.
You know, that paint rubs off silicone girls in under a year?
The paint came off the pussy of my 4k doll the 6th time I fucked her. Paint is paint.
Paint is temporary.

Sure she looks realistic, as long as you don't use her or dress her or do anything but look.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Monitoring. This certainly has my attention. We need to see the softness now! :plaidskirt:

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

King Solo wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:00 am Skin texture and body detail is absolutely amazing.

How soft is she and does she come with the option for a gel-butt?
Please check these videos out to feel how soft the doll is :)

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:23 am Monitoring. This certainly has my attention. We need to see the softness now! :plaidskirt:
Please see these videos we post in the comments to check out how soft the doll is :)

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

RevJack wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:21 am Don't get so excited, it's a full body cast of an average woman with exceptional painting.
Paint.
You know, that shit that rubs off silicone girls in under a year?
The paint came off the pussy of my 4k doll the 6th time I fucked her. Paint is paint.
Paint is temporary.

Sure she looks realistic, as long as you don't use her or dress her or do anything but look.
We welcome any friendly feedback or advice from TDF users, but when you use the word "shit", we think you may be not welcomed here.

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

jeep2639 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:09 pm Oh, wow! Are you sure this is not a real woman?...
Yeah man, she is is indeed a doll, not a real person. :D :D Her extraordinary body paint makes her real woman.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Fantasywives wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:40 am
RevJack wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:21 am Don't get so excited, it's a full body cast of an average woman with exceptional painting.
Paint.
Paint is temporary.

We welcome any friendly feedback or advice from TDF users, but when you use the word "shit", we think you may be not welcomed here.
Original statement has been reworded to clarify the topic as "paint".

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Pretty doll. But I also noticed that the base color of the silicone is white.

It would be better to use a tinted silicone, the same color as the doll's skin tone.
That details like veins fade over time is undoubtedly inevitable, and not prohibitive. But if the doll ends up having white spots on the friction areas, it ruins all the realism.
So please tint the silicone throughout before painting the details.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

RevJack wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:44 am
Fantasywives wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:40 am
Paint.
Paint is temporary.

Original statement has been reworded to clarify the topic as "paint".

Reverend Jack
Hey we always welcome friendly discussion and we want to bring better dolls to you :)

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

I do certainly appreciate the details. Amazing how far we've come when it comes to paint and texturing, all of which are temporary unfortunately. With this level of attention to details, I am less than excited about the placement of the love holes on this sculpt. Especially with full intention of this doll being an immersion doll...this is just not correct placement. I do really hope that you revise your sculpt(s) to be womanly accurate prior to release.

I just don't understand why we are in 2024 and seeing advancements in knee bumps, gel butts, nuanced hand details and yet can't see more basic core function details being insured. So, I guess the big question is, Is this doll actually designed for sex? Is it designed to be photographed in a sexual way?

I do hope that you value and and want to hear constructive feedback. Its hard to get excited about texture when the core function is not met.

Base color needs to be the main color of doll, paint wears and can wear quickly. Have you advanced the texturing, painting process? We would love to hear more details on durability, especially given the cost.

The placement is just off the mark, there is no way to put this any nicer. I do very much hope the mould is not "finished" because it missed the intended mark if designed for sex.

1. This is not realistic in view or function. This view detracts from "real" in every way. The holes are far too low. They are not able to be accessed. No good for sexual function. Does not look good in a photo either.
Fantasy Wives IMG_9214.jpeg
Fantasy Wives IMG_9214.jpeg (124.75 KiB) Viewed 344 times
2. A woman's vagina does not realistically sit this far up. This is positioned on her stomach. Is this a newly designed model? Or an outdated design acquired? The entire vagina and pelvic are needs to be extended downward at least 1 inch maybe more!
Fantasy Wives IMG_8459.jpeg
Fantasy Wives IMG_8459.jpeg (114.39 KiB) Viewed 344 times
3. Next to impossible for a majority (average sized) men to penetrate this doll vaginally from behind. This is not realistic. The vagina up 1 inch from this view. The anus respectively would also be moved upward 1 inch in this view. The anus hole should land between the butt cheeks.
Fantasy Wives IMG_8449.jpeg
Fantasy Wives IMG_8449.jpeg (117.98 KiB) Viewed 344 times
Here's an example of a currently avail doll with pretty good placement for your review. Please DM if you would like more examples, I am happy to help doll makers get this correct!
LHP example (Starpery).jpg
LHP example (Starpery).jpg (130.69 KiB) Viewed 344 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Welp, looks like its too late after all for a meaningful conversation. I just noticed that the doll is already available for order. Its a shame, because there are some lovely advancements in realism taking place, but unfortunately the most sought after realism in addition to the nuance is functional sexual positions with a sex doll.

Additionally, I would expect the heads to be capable of oral as well. This is an important aspect of realism and immersion for many. Some just for kissing, some for all things oral. Modern dolls are expected to deliver more than pretty faces. We want pretty faces and functionality. I will stay tuned to see if any further advancements happen in the year! Like I said, there are some great advancements being made here. Look forward to your company's growth!.

Cheers,
:glou:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

4891d wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:15 am
Pretty doll. But I also noticed that the base color of the silicone is white.

It would be better to use a tinted silicone, the same color as the doll's skin tone.
That details like veins fade over time is undoubtedly inevitable, and not prohibitive. But if the doll ends up having white spots on the friction areas, it ruins all the realism.
So please tint the silicone throughout before painting the details.

Hi thank you for your feedback. Actually the the base color of the silicone is not white but the similar color of the doll's skin tone. It's because lighting conditions during filming, the color silicone appears to be white.
And don't worry about the fact that skin details will fade over time because this doll has skin details in some areas with over 10 layers of painting, taking a full two days to complete! :)
The picture below is the doll's base color.
Attachments
base color.jpg
base color.jpg (131.07 KiB) Viewed 302 times

INFORMATIONS