www.siliconelovers.com

So what's the deal with these in stock zelex dolls 165 hybrid on siliconelovers going for only $1000

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Joevega12

So what's the deal with these in stock zelex dolls 165 hybrid on siliconelovers going for only $1000

Post by Joevega12 »

I seen that price in its so tempting to snag it instead of paying 700 or 800 more on another full size doll but I wish they had smaller hights and better looking faces the Carmen and the daisy's are okay looking but I'm afraid in person they might not look as good

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: So what's the deal with these in stock zelex dolls 165 hybrid on siliconelovers going for only $1000

Post by toddjy »

Why is this under WM Dolls when you talking about Zelex and Silicone Lovers?

From what I can tell, all the vendors have the same in stock dolls, if they carry the brand. Meaning that someone else actually has a bunch of dolls in a warehouse in the US, maybe the manufacturer or some middle man. Because they are selling so many, they can sell them at a steep discount. Because they filled a shipping crate with the dolls, they got a better deal on shipping.

I wish Starpery would send some new dolls. I would buy Rong in a heartbeat, but she's all sold out.

Or Zelex/AXB Marie Rose. But in hybrid. But no one advertises a version of her like that. So I doubt she would be available.

Joevega12

Re: So what's the deal with these in stock zelex dolls 165 hybrid on siliconelovers going for only $1000

Post by Joevega12 »

Sorry that wasn't my attention on putting it under wm forum but i couldn't see the option to add it to the regular forum with all the recent topics my mistake

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Hi - sorry missed this! Zelex told me they were this special low price as a gift to their fans over the Christmas break. They don't plan to stock TPE in USA anymore - it was a sell-out special (they were losing money at that price). Hope you managed to snag one, just for the 2 heads alone were worth the price!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

INFORMATIONS