Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy Toy Questions?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Metron
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Metron »

Hello Phoenix Studios,

I'd like to know if you're considering custom faces? Or faces based on particular characters? I'd love an Ed Benes-style Mary Jane Watson of Caitlin Fairchild face.

Also, are you considering taller/bigger bodies? Not more realistic per se but just a bigger version of the Boy Toy design.

And finally, if I own both a Real Doll and a Boy Toy, are the faces interchangeable or could the dolls be modified to achieve this?

Thanks.

PS

The Boy Toys look fantastic! I'm looking forward to getting one. :D

Justsomeguy

Post by Justsomeguy »

Thanks, tabasko62, for pointing out that loop. It's easy to miss although I have to admit I wasn't looking at that particular area of her body when I first saw those pictures.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Selling very well. We hit double digits almost 2 weeks ago and the orders keep coming in.
Abisslover wrote:How many of these dolls have been ordered so far??
We know of the one who is a member of TDF.......and it is a highly anticipated delivery.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

tabasko62 was pretty much right on.

1. Yes the dolls have ears. You could definitely put glasses on the ladies.

2. Well theres a loop of cable in the back of the neck as tabasko62 pointed out. I'd recommend using a well secured hook. In the studio Matt hangs them from the ceiling using a rope and a hook.

3. This can be arranged
Justsomeguy wrote:Hi I'm new here but thought I'd post because I'm considering buying a Boy Toy doll sometime later this year. (once I've saved the $7500.00 that is) I have a few questions though.

1) will the doll have ears? none of the pics so far actually show ears and I was hoping to put glasses on the doll.

2) would it be possible to purchase multiple braces for the doll to hang from? I was hoping to have one inside a closet for long term storage and one outside a closet for display/posing. Like I said earlier this would be my first doll so I'm not sure if the braces are unique enough that I have to get them through BT or could I simply buy something from a local hardware store. Pics of the harness and how they attach to the back of the neck would be appreciated.

3) which carrier do you use to ship the dolls. I'd rather pick the doll up at a local UPS or Fed Ex shipping center as opposed to having it shipped directly to my door.

Thanks

DragonBallz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DragonBallz »

Very nice looking doll, not only in the manner of execution, but also due to the smaller shoe size making the doll seem even more petite and dainty. True, a size 5 is readily available, but not at PayLess or DSW prices.

I was all set to finally spend the money I've saved (for a B2F13 RD) on the BTD (Miss Feb) instead (virtually identical measurements)... until I noticed the way the insert is set-up. I'd like a clarification if possible, but it seems to be that the two holes both use the same cavity... quite the ick factor if I've already unloaded in one, to then go for the other one on the second round. I appreciate the added bonus of easier clean-up, but I'm thinking I'll stick to my RD plan and get a cuddler that has two separate sleeves 'down there' for a more realistic experience.

Or, I could be completely mistaken, and the BTD is the one for me. Any help out there on the insert design?

Someone earlier mentioned that the constant in-out of the inserts for cleaning would/might strain the mouth and nether openings... I know that on mine they would certainly get a workout... was the answer similar to the 'anal opening being reinforced' answer?

I'm also wishing that at least a sketch was available for the remaining dolls, as anticipation + planning could sway me to purchase more than one, if I knew what my harem could consist of. A BTD harem may happen anyway, but it'd be nice to plan ahead and even pre-order (limited edition thinking).

Something else I notice here; http://boytoydolls.com/feb012.html and in other doll album photos, is what seems to be the ability of dolls to hold certain leg and arm placements as if the knee and elbow are 'incremented'... is this true, or just a well done photo, hiding a support device? (if I knew how to attach here i'd do so (yes, I'm a newbie))...(ref: someone's doll named "Angel" posed on all fours on an oval dining table with smaller dolls displayed on shelves behind... her feet clearly elevated, calves almost touching thighs).

SnowBunni
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SnowBunni »

I keep wandering back and forth between a B2-F14 and a Boytoy (in my case , a girltoy ..EG) and I just hoping I come to a decision as the funds become available in a few weeks. Unfortunately I can't have both...yet!

Anyone willing to sway me one way or the other? :D

TEE

Post by TEE »

Take your time SnowBunni there are a lot of dolls to choose from 8O Pick the one right for you :D

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

SnowBunni if you're willing to wait another week or so, I might be able to convince you and a bunch of other folks to go the route of the Boy Toy Doll!

Mine should ship later this week, and arrive a few days later!

I'll be posting pictures and a full review just as soon as I can, after I take delivery of my Miss Feb doll named Sophia.

As a side note, there seems to be a massive spike in the popularity of the B2 RD.

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

As a side note, there seems to be a massive spike in the popularity of the B2 RD.
Nothing wrong with that. I've been there, done that :wink: Now looking forward to see what Miss March looks like.

SnowBunni
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SnowBunni »

I'm really looking forward to it! It's going to be at last a month or so before we order,and I am REALLY looking forward to your pictures and what your impressions are about the doll.
BelShanar wrote:SnowBunni if you're willing to wait another week or so, I might be able to convince you and a bunch of other folks to go the route of the Boy Toy Doll!

Mine should ship later this week, and arrive a few days later!

I'll be posting pictures and a full review just as soon as I can, after I take delivery of my Miss Feb doll named Sophia.

DragonBallz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DragonBallz »

If anyone wants to see the nearest thing to a BoyToyDoll in action... look no further than the CGI (erotic animation) movie titled "The Princess Has Come Of Age". The story is sci-fi/fantasy (ie: not for everyone), but the real draw for those of us interested, is seeing an anime-eyed love doll (ie: BTD) bumping and grinding!

I had to do quite a bit of looking, but finally found a site that I could pay to download it. I watched it a couple of times with great interest... right up until the release of the BTD! Since then, I have re-viewed the movie with solid fascination that it's as near a 'living' version as I can currently imagine.

The Princess could easily be Miss (pick-a-month)! If only Matt could see this film! At 722,233 KB, it's probably too big for posting here, even if I knew how to do it.

Check out http://www.filescheap.com/index.php?dlid=35150 and judge for yourself! Even better to see the actual movie... but like I said, I don't know how to post/share something that big from my hard drive.

Surgeon

Post by Surgeon »

i have a big affection for female klingons
and so i wonder if it is possible to add forehead ridges to the miss january doll
here are some examples:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/8007/voy_83.jpg
http://www.webtrekitalia.it/upload/marina/bel02.jpg
http://www.gomtuu.de/data/Voyager/b'ela ... orres1.jpg
if its possible: how much will it cost?

another question
i think i read january dolls will only be aviable in january
february in february...
and that only a limited amount of dolls will be produces
is that true or have i mistaken something?

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Each month's Boytoy will have the same number of days in the month as the number of dolls made, as limited editions. For example, January with 31 days equals 31 Boytoys. They will be available until that month is sold out.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

So, with that in mind, if for some reason Miss January didn't sell out until August 2008, you could get the last one in August.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

So it might still be a chance to get the hands on miss January??

I've got this passion for big brown eyes
She told me to come but I was already there

INFORMATIONS