Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Boy Toy Questions?

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Technoguy, on the other thread about BoyToy silicone, Matt personally answered to your false assumptions. Also, you can use the search function and search for a thread done by Thomas about health discussion and silione used in dolls, including all other substances involved.

If substances used in whatever doll's silicone would be that unhealthy, shouldn't we have lots of "rotten thingy" reports by now ? And shouldn't the people at the factory drop dead right away ?
technoguy wrote: One person who had the doll said that the insert, even after extensive cleaning, still felt slippery to the touch. I have to assume that means the insert mateial is oozing some type of plasticizer oil.
Yes, were do you find all those things ? :roll:

There is NO Boy Toy delivered so far. Maybe you mistake this mysterious owner with BelShanar, who seems to be the first around here who officially ordered such a doll. Maybe you happened to talk to Britti in chat ? Heh, nothing against Britti, but he tells a lot of nonsense when the evening is long and next doll still needs time to warm up, like he knows who works for Ruby13, and like he got a [***I'll edit this out right away***] from Bronwen back at the factory tour, and he does posts like "found pubic hair behind my toilet, used it for my doll". :roll: Where the heck did you hear or read all this information ? Or did you talk to Bonei ? Or should I scan the chatroom account list for further Fxpert clones ?!? WHAT ?!? :?

If you can back up anything of this, like a post about a delivery, or about those substances being inside and being unhealthy, send me a pm and I we can go on from there, until then :
BelShanar wrote: That said, I WILL trash any more questions about price or materials used.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Members,

It is the job of The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission to remove products that have been proven to cause harm. Any discussions about products that have not been proven to be unsafe by the CPSC can cause financial harm to the manufacturer.
Anyone making statements about the safety of products that are not proven to be true can be made liable for such statements.

I don't want any discussions about health issues of products on The Doll Forum unless they have been proven unsafe by the CPSC.
Free speech comes with some responsibility.

Abisslover

Post by Abisslover »

You say your product has been thoroughly tested......Im wondering how one gets employment as a BT tester?? I would be willing to volunteer said services :D

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

I have removed the posts in this thread that had nothing to do with asking allowed questions to Phoenix Studios. I have however, kept the warning and explanation as to why they were removed.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

And now I have a question, which I cannot recall if it has been asked and answered before or not.

Is the insert sealed at the non-entry end, or does it have a hole in it which would allow liquids to pass through it? I would think that it would be sealed to help make cleanup and use easier, but I can't tell from the photos provided.

Thanks,

Slim
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Slim »

Abisslover wrote:You say your product has been thoroughly tested......Im wondering how one gets employment as a BT tester?? I would be willing to volunteer said services :D
But what would you do if you had created such an awesome doll? :o Wouldn’t you test her… yourself? :razz: Today I will test Miss December, tomorrow Miss Januari and then Miss Februari and then Miss December again for my following test. :D And then all those coming misses for the next months I have to test too… :roll: Oh boy, I would be testing forever and ever! :P

But wouldn't it be interesting to know what kind of tests they perform on those dolls? 8) How many tests are there, what is exactly tested and is there a special test room for those dolls to perform those tests?

Regards,
Slim

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Bel-

It's sealed :)

BelShanar wrote:And now I have a question, which I cannot recall if it has been asked and answered before or not.

Is the insert sealed at the non-entry end, or does it have a hole in it which would allow liquids to pass through it? I would think that it would be sealed to help make cleanup and use easier, but I can't tell from the photos provided.

Thanks,

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

I kinda figured that was the case, as leaving it open just seemed odd to me, and a mark of lower quality. Regardless, I am glad to know its sealed, which will make cleanup a lot easier.

Now its just a little while longer until I/we get to find out how it really goes for real.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I am seriously jealous!!! I want to photograph a Boy Toy!!! Please be sure to take some head on shots of her face when you get her. I would love to see a full on- head to toe shot of the BT.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

No problem Stacy!

I'll take them and send them to you in trade for some photo and makeup lessons :P

Actually thats not really necessary, I'll post them for everyone to see, free of charge! But lessons would be very helpful. Or at least pointing me in the right direction for some web sites to go to.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Done!

The truth is there is a plethora of information out there on taking photos. I will give you the first lesson:

NO ON CAMERA FLASH........

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Thanks for the tip!

I started a new thread about photo tips in the Eye Candy section so we could keep this on topic here.

Keep those questions coming!

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Phoenixstudios - I have 3 questions about the BoyToy dolls.

1 - Your initial press release says that Matt started with the EXISTING RD skeleton and made improvements in everything else (silicone, insert etc.) Were there any improvements made to the skeleton at all? If not, then why not when there have been several RD skeleton-related problems reported here on the forum?

2 - Will there ever be a BoyToy with realistic eyes, or will they all have the big, cartoon-like eyes?

3. Will there ever be a BoyToy with smaller breasts?

Just for the record, I think this is an incredibly beautiful doll, questions notwithstanding.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Given that Matt has stated that this is a Fantasy/Anime/Comicbook inspired doll, I doubt that there will be a month with more realistic eyes. I think that the whole purpose of this type of doll is to be a true fantasy doll.

Smaller breasts? (why would you ever want that? :P ) Certainly not on this particular body style. However, Matt has mentioned the small chance of a second body to be offered later on. This one, though largely the same, could have smaller breasts. I'm sure that would be a welcome option, as not every person interested in dolls shares my love of huge boobs.

Side Note: My love of huge boobs is pretty much only a pr0n/fantasy thing. In the real world, though I do love a lovely set of large breasts, I love them all, in all shapes and sizes.

I would think that in order to facilitate the smaller stature of the Boy Toy Doll, an existing RD skeleton would HAVE to be modified in order to make the body smaller overall.

Please also keep in mind, that any problems that Realdolls have experienced or are experiencing are not really the purpose of this section.

I would like to think that between any modifications made to the skeleton, and the newer skeletons which address the issues you alluded to, there will be none to minimal skeleton problems with the Boy Toy Dolls.

Dollinlove
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollinlove »

It's not a fantasy/anime/comicbook inspired doll
An improvement to my actual doll would be a doll like kasumi

They certainly make something fun but it's something else :wink:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l--UBmsIFcQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed>

These dolls are big eyes with an adult body, a fantasy/anime/comicbook isn't a child, neither an adult, it's something special not real for adult and teenager

I don't think we can change anything, it's an other doll, that even japanese don't reach

Kasumi in action :oops:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C4IwF6BYI50&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

INFORMATIONS