elsababe.com

Elsa Babe Dolls Photography Contest Invitation -- Free Dolls, Heads, Gifts Waiting for You!

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Jwestbro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Elsa Babe Dolls Photography Contest Invitation -- Free Dolls, Heads, Gifts Waiting for You!

Post by Jwestbro »

Just a quick question before I shoot my second set. Is the minimum requirement 15 photos total, or must a submit 15 photos per set? I'd rather not take 30 photos for my 2 sets. Right now I have 9 photos and plan another 9... is that within the rules?

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Elsa Babe Dolls Photography Contest Invitation -- Free Dolls, Heads, Gifts Waiting for You!

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Jwestbro wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:59 am Just a quick question before I shoot my second set. Is the minimum requirement 15 photos total, or must a submit 15 photos per set? I'd rather not take 30 photos for my 2 sets. Right now I have 9 photos and plan another 9... is that within the rules?
There can be up to two sets of participating photos per person, each set requires 15 photos or more.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Here is the participating photos from Lostproperty.
viewtopic.php?t=176269

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Here is set 2 of the participating photos from MiruHolic.
viewtopic.php?t=176226

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

these photos are way too good to me even to participate I can't do this high quality with lighting and all :(
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Jessica »

just a guy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:49 am these photos are way too good to me even to participate I can't do this high quality with lighting and all :(
Not a problem. Just try! I believe you can do better! :wink:
Elsa Babe Official Store: elsababe.com
Twitter: @ElsaBabeDoll
Email: service@elsababe.com & jessica@elsababe.com

Foxy_fan

Post by Foxy_fan »

I started making a few notes for backstory on my characters and the scenes to get 15 pictures and then 2 concise pages in, I just realized I'm trying to write some fan-fic. [redacted?]. LOL

It's going to be a flaming disaster, but I'm having fun with the process.

(post was rejected for something. Maybe semi-swear words aren't allowed in nude doll discussion? Trying again....

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

anybody know any free phone app that can change the back ground after taking photos ? I don't care to do this afterwards in photoshop so it would help alot to make good quality photos.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

yunkuro
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by yunkuro »

Stepping up the shooting, Aisha's activities are really good

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Foxy_fan wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:39 am I started making a few notes for backstory on my characters and the scenes to get 15 pictures and then 2 concise pages in, I just realized I'm trying to write some fan-fic. [redacted?]. LOL

It's going to be a flaming disaster, but I'm having fun with the process.

(post was rejected for something. Maybe semi-swear words aren't allowed in nude doll discussion? Trying again....
hahahaaha pictures with storytelling

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

yunkuro wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:42 am Stepping up the shooting, Aisha's activities are really good
come on, get active in this contest :multi:

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Here is the participating photos from Jwestbro.
viewtopic.php?t=176346

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Here is the participating photos from yunkuro.
viewtopic.php?t=176377

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Here is set 2 of the participating photos from Tetsuo123.
viewtopic.php?t=176358

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Here is the participating photos from Bunnysthesia.
viewtopic.php?t=176392

INFORMATIONS