www.rosretty.com

Bought the 160 CM, C Cup "Benedict" aka Emma and here are my thoughts

ROSRETTY is a doll brand from Shenzhen Fairy Silicone Co., Ltd., registered in 2022. We are committed to designing the most realistic sex dolls. We have many experienced designers, artisans, and makeup artists to make every detail flawless, ensuring that every one of our clients loves these sex dolls and enjoys every moment with them. Our mission is to bring the ultimate fun to the global sex doll community. Website: rosretty.com
artur380
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Bought the 160 CM, C Cup "Benedict" aka Emma and here are my thoughts

Post by artur380 »

So first things first. This is my first doll ever so both my photos I took are nowhere near professional quality AND I was caught unawares by the usual things that catch new people in this hobby. Let me go ahead and get those out of the way, yes the doll is heavier than I expected (also heavier that what was listed for the weight. RosemaryDoll has it listed at 78 lbs, whereas my package came in at 98 lbs according to Fedex) and of course, the TPE smell is a bit of a shock that I hope will fade with time.

Now as for how the doll looks, I can safely say that it appears pretty much exactly like what is shown off in the fancy photos seen at the sites that carry the brand. She really is a pretty spot on recreation of Emma Watson. And seeing as that was what I was looking for, I call that a win.

If I had any complaints, it would be 1 that is on me and another that I think may simply be a potential danger of these dolls in general. The first is that since I bought this doll as a "in stock, already made" type, I was unable to get it with gel breasts. So the boobs are harder than I would like. Nothing for it, simply the downside of getting a doll fast like that. The other issue came when I was unboxing. Apparently I wasn't as careful as I should have been and one of her wire fingers got misplaced in a way so that the wire was poking out of the TPE. I was able to get things back in order after a while and some effort but she definitely now has a small hole or two on her index finger. So any other new people out there thinking of getting a doll, be VERY careful about unwrapping near the fingers and hands!

And now the photos!
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg (160.59 KiB) Viewed 2433 times
thumbnail2.jpg
thumbnail2.jpg (130.38 KiB) Viewed 2433 times

goodfruits

Re: Bought the 160 CM, C Cup "Benedict" aka Emma and here are my thoughts

Post by goodfruits »

How is the smell now? Any better?

artur380
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Bought the 160 CM, C Cup "Benedict" aka Emma and here are my thoughts

Post by artur380 »

Yes! It hasn't gone completely away mind you but it's gotten to the point where its really only noticeable up close and personal. Not an unpleasant smell, just an obvious one.

INFORMATIONS