www.wmdolls.com

Finally got my factory photos - need advice on what to look out for

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cpt_ningle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Finally got my factory photos - need advice on what to look out for

Post by Cpt_ningle »

Pretty much just the title. As a total newbie, I don't know what red flags I should be looking out for. I don't see anything that strikes me as odd or undesirable, but it's my first time. Perhaps somebody with more experience could shed some light on something I could be overlooking? Here's some of the factory photos for reference. It's a WM 156cm H /w detachable legs.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Finally got my factory photos - need advice on what to look out for

Post by bbc3 »

You can ask them for video of the detachable parts to confirm they work. At least, if it were me I would do that. Beyond that it's up to you what you want to focus on. There's only so ,much you can get out of photos and videos and there's no way to control what might happen in transit or after you receive the doll over time.

EPMNGUY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EPMNGUY »

If there is a mistake, most manufacturers will offer a discount or simply replace it before they would send you photos. Be sure to look for damage after shipping, and most of all be very careful handling it until you get comfortable. It would be easy to drop your doll on feet or hands and do damage.

Stch10

Post by Stch10 »

I would make sure all the options you ordered appear to be correct: body, skin color, heads, fixed vs insert, wigs, etc.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

The main thing is to confirm the specific options you asked for are there. eg: It looks like it has standing feet with bolts, is that what you ordered? So run through you order options and try to decide whether they've hit them. Are the fingers wired or articulated? If they articulated maybe ask for a quick video showing them moving the fingers. Did you ask for dark tan but the photos show natural skin tone? That sort of thing.

Since you've ordered TPE you dont' have to worry about non-visible options like hard heads/hands/feet. But those sort of hard to see options are the main ones to ask for. Maybe ask for video of the boobs if you asked for gel breasts just to confirm they're soft and squishy. The other common, hard to see one is the tightness of the joints. If you order tight joints (for posing rather than sex) then ask them to move the limbs a bit and video it. That should show whether they need a lot of force to bend them.

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

What to look for?? Rips, tears, abrasions; any imperfections, ensure all added features are present. Sadly, even with factory photos, it’s hard to spot loose joints.. but they will refund you, or should, if you discover any after she ships.. meaning that you will have to check her again when she arrives .. factory photos won’t catch everything and they use the worse camera imaginable for photos.. and you know what’s great about factory photos?? The doll usually looks a thousand times better once she’s home.. but check everything, and make sure the neck connector is there for the head..

Cpt_ningle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cpt_ningle »

Alright, thanks guys!

INFORMATIONS