funwestdoll.com

FunWestDoll Introduces Magical Elf Doll

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

FunWestDoll Introduces Magical Elf Doll

Post by Funwest Doll »

Hey guys!
📢Introducing our enchanting new doll collection!
👉Elf Doll--Kylie:https://funwestdoll.com/product/fwd089-040-anime-kylie/
📸Join us on our magical journey!

FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: FunWestDoll Introduces Magical Elf Doll

Post by bbc3 »

the 159cm A body is very nice.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Beautiful.
I think I speak for a lot of us, we need more of these pictures. More pictures of the body also.

I love the costume and the poses. Whomever made these did a fantastic job.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

Typical... I order a short eared Funwest girl and then an Elf gets released!

#41 and #36 are not even here yet and already I'm starting to save for this one and also head #30... You are a cruel bunch Funwest releasing this girl just after we all rushed out on black Friday with the pennies that we had saved all year to throw at vendors on new doll day. Now I'm looking down the back of the couch to see whether I can gather enough for a second girl... I know that there won't be enough but doesn't stop me looking... And maybe I'll find enough for a lottery ticket and then all the heads can have permanent bodies.... Who am I kidding, I'm never going to win the lottery so seems like I'll be back again next November for round two.

Very nice looking girl. I've always liked that 159A body and the #40 works with it just as well as the #30. :thumbs_up:

JeffKaplan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JeffKaplan »

Looks better than the recent new heads, the body looks great too but not really accurate because Nidalee has bigger boobs. This body should have a D cup version.

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

Already ahead of you Jeff, she's now on order and will be accompanying the #41 and #36 heads on the 152D :)

Unfortunately means that this poor lass (#41) now has to sit on her box at the factory a while longer waiting for the latecomer to join her so that they can catch the airport bus together (I'm totally smitten by this girl).

Fingers crossed not too long and this new Elf get to meet a lot of her kin... Elves that is, not Funwest. This will be my first from them but looking at the above pic I'm already thinking that she won't be the last.

That Karrot fella has got a lot to answer for! Would have been the annual Jinsan addition to the clan heading this way had it not been for his review. So far I'm thinking that this has been the right decision as she's bloody gorgeous :)

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Very nice

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Funwest, with this model you have a better LHP.
I appreciate this.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Great looking elf doll 😍

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

shamus61 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:53 am Already ahead of you Jeff, she's now on order and will be accompanying the #41 and #36 heads on the 152D :)

Unfortunately means that this poor lass (#41) now has to sit on her box at the factory a while longer waiting for the latecomer to join her so that they can catch the airport bus together (I'm totally smitten by this girl).

Fingers crossed not too long and this new Elf get to meet a lot of her kin... Elves that is, not Funwest. This will be my first from them but looking at the above pic I'm already thinking that she won't be the last.

That Karrot fella has got a lot to answer for! Would have been the annual Jinsan addition to the clan heading this way had it not been for his review. So far I'm thinking that this has been the right decision as she's bloody gorgeous :)
Hey there Shamus,

Hope things are well on your end. Just wondering if you got your 152D?

Also, would you mind checking if your doll's vagina has the TPE plus issue or any holes (even tiny ones) from manufacturing? As well as your general impression of their TPE blend compared to other brands?

I am interested in funwest dolls but in another thread, they said that they still use strings tied to the skeleton to suspend the vaginal canal dial, so there are holes through the TPE from the vaginal canal that leads to the skeleton, which would be a deal breaker for me. Just wanted to see if they fixed this issue with this model.

Oh also, remember to seal your doll if you do find holes. (might be useful to get an endoscope if you don't have one already).

If you are able to check this for us, many thanks! Even if you can't thanks regardless for considering.

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer. Enjoy the doll!

INFORMATIONS