www.rosemarydoll.com

Ordered Zelex 160cm J -cup Silicone Sex Doll – Julie Yeates

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ordered Zelex 160cm J -cup Silicone Sex Doll – Julie Yeates

Post by Moatie »

Hello Everyone,

Since this is my first doll experience, I thought I would share my first purchase experience with everyone. My best friend and I are working together on this project, and he hopes to order one soon as well. Needless to say, we're both pretty excited about it, and we've performed an immense amount of research relative to the best doll for each of us, as well as the vendor we selected to interpose between the manufacturer and us (in this case RosemaryDoll and Zelex).

So, after a ton of research, I finally made the plunge and ordered the Zelex SLE 160J doll on Saturday, December 9th from RM. Since everything is basically included, the order was a clean $1,800 - nothing extra. This is the link to the product I purchased: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... ie-yeates/ Of course, my best friend and I were excited to see the doll soon, as RM's web site (on the SLE 160 order page) suggested that "[In Stock USA & Canada | Fast Shipping]." With that on the order page we had hoped it would ship from the USA and be here soon. And that didn't turn out to be correct. It is being shipped from China.

Well, I figured after reading the forums a great deal and understanding how odd this business is, this shipment change isn't unexpected. RM was very quick with a response about this shipping change by stating "Sorry for the misleading. According to the manufacturer, the SLE series was meant to arrive in the US warehouse last month. However, it was delayed for some reason. But please do not worry, even if the doll will be shipped from the China warehouse, the shipping time is as fast as from the US warehouse, sometimes even faster." It doesn't make sense, but I understand RM's problem: it seems like virtually every Zelex reseller web site says they'll ship your doll from the USA but they don't. Again, annoying but not unexpected. I tried to call RM twice, but it went to an individual's phone number where I could leave a message. Email works best with RM, and Sholto has been helpful.

On December 12th RM sent an email to expect a tracking number that same day, which did arrive! Progress!

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ordered Zelex 160cm J -cup Silicone Sex Doll – Julie Yeates

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Thank you for your sharing! We are sure that you will be satisfied with this Zelex girl!

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Now is a waiting time – the UPS shipping tracking number will show this status (Shipping Label Created) for at least another week to 12 days. Is that correct, RM? In this status, UPS will state "the delivery date will be provided as soon as possible." So, please don't freak out if you check every day and UPS shows the same status every day. This should be normal.Image

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:44 am Thank you for your sharing! We are sure that you will be satisfied with this Zelex girl!
This should be awesome my friend.

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

I've just figured out that I can't post pictures as a new member until after my 5th post. Therefore, sorry in advance to everyone as I can't post the Shipping Progress updates from UPS in graphical form.

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Well, we're on the third day of the wait prior to UPS receiving the handoff shipment in the USA from China. Since I can't post any graphics yet (need one more post), maybe I can add some background in terms of (perhaps) why there is the big wait between when you pay for and order the doll, until the time that the UPS tracking system begins to actually track the shipment to our homes. I hope that perhaps by understanding the wait, it’ll make it easier to wait. 😊

My Theory

My theory about where the large wait time occurs from after the initial order until UPS begins to see the package in the delivery system is the following:

1. Once you pay on the RM site and officially order the doll, RA gets Zelex to begin preparing the doll and to begin shipping the doll from Suzhou, Jiangsu, China (Shanghai). I've visited Shanghai before and this makes sense.
2. The doll will only be experiencing packaging, preparation, and shipping towards exiting the country of China to the point that it exits customs in the United States during this initial wait phase. This is the long wait from order time to seeing the shipment in the US via UPS tracking.
3. Once the doll emerges from US customs, it is then handed off to UPS for final domestic US shipment to your home. This is the reason why the UPS label and tracking number have been given to you when you ordered. But the status of this label will always stay in the status of “label created” until the doll emerges from US Customs in the US and is handed off to UPS.
4. Once the doll is handed off to UPS in the US, you’ll start to see the UPS tracking work – like emerging in the LA area, and then begin moving towards your home destination until it goes out for delivery in your home town.

RM I think I have this right? TY!

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Moatie wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:00 pm Well, we're on the third day of the wait prior to UPS receiving the handoff shipment in the USA from China. Since I can't post any graphics yet (need one more post), maybe I can add some background in terms of (perhaps) why there is the big wait between when you pay for and order the doll, until the time that the UPS tracking system begins to actually track the shipment to our homes. I hope that perhaps by understanding the wait, it’ll make it easier to wait. 😊

My Theory

My theory about where the large wait time occurs from after the initial order until UPS begins to see the package in the delivery system is the following:

1. Once you pay on the RM site and officially order the doll, RA gets Zelex to begin preparing the doll and to begin shipping the doll from Suzhou, Jiangsu, China (Shanghai). I've visited Shanghai before and this makes sense.
2. The doll will only be experiencing packaging, preparation, and shipping towards exiting the country of China to the point that it exits customs in the United States during this initial wait phase. This is the long wait from order time to seeing the shipment in the US via UPS tracking.
3. Once the doll emerges from US customs, it is then handed off to UPS for final domestic US shipment to your home. This is the reason why the UPS label and tracking number have been given to you when you ordered. But the status of this label will always stay in the status of “label created” until the doll emerges from US Customs in the US and is handed off to UPS.
4. Once the doll is handed off to UPS in the US, you’ll start to see the UPS tracking work – like emerging in the LA area, and then begin moving towards your home destination until it goes out for delivery in your home town.

RM I think I have this right? TY!
Yep, that is right! Just one difference is that all Zelex dolls will be shipped from the factory that is located in Guandong. :D :D :D

Normally you will receive the package in around 1-2 weeks.

Our service lady will update more info by email.

:glou:

Gizmoses
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Gizmoses »

Good luck with your purchase. Hope it all goes smoothly :beer:

Johnapprovalone
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Johnapprovalone »

I was gonna order similar , now reconsidering

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Well, another update! Yesterday, the UPS delivery changed status, at precisely one week from order as expected and as RM suggested would occur. It is now expected on Monday by 9:00 PM. We're excited to see it and hope the box and doll are in good condition.

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

And now another update during shipping. Oddly the shipment moved from UPS delivering the shipment on Monday evening the 19th to "Label Created, The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible" again. A step back. :( Guessing there will be no delivery Monday?

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

How do we post images? I've tried google and imgur uploaded image URL's here surrounded by [img] and [slashimg]? Thanks in advance for anyone that can assist!

Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

Moatie wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:47 pm How do we post images? I've tried google and imgur uploaded image URL's here surrounded by [img] and [slashimg]? Thanks in advance for anyone that can assist!
I just received a 172E SLE and can't be happier. Mine came in about ten days total from China. Seems it got held up in customs for a while, but arrived quickly nonetheless. I believe all the Chinese doll manufacturers send stock to the US that is then housed in a warehouse. The various vendors then advertise the products as "In Stock" and simply drop ship the product from the US warehouse. The new SLE line is just too hot to keep in stock state side.
Below the Post button is an attachment button to add pictures
Attachments
Screenshot_20231216-203752.png
Screenshot_20231216-203752.png (252.99 KiB) Viewed 2676 times

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Thank you SeaBreeze... This is helpful. I'm at nine days today from order. UPS tracking still showing "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible."
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (24.52 KiB) Viewed 2559 times

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Day 10: the Shipping Label is still in label created status. And this is Christmas. Not surprising the shipments are running long. To save space, I'll keep updating this post for future days.

Since we've been waiting, we've been preparing for the arrival of the doll by: ordering large white seamless sports bras, three wigs, assorted choker set, mineral oil, talcum powder, bobby pins, and shoes. For shoes we've assumed women's size six. We're wondering what the hardware is for the hook to hang the Zelex SLE doll? So, we would need the adapter to screw into the top of the doll body that can be hooked to the S hook that is hanging from the ceiling. What is that adapter from the body to the S hook? Would really appreciate any help here! Last, makeup. Is there a section that I haven't seen in this forum that might describe a basic makeup kit that could be a good start or ?? Thank you everyone for your help and let me know if you have any questions.

INFORMATIONS