funwestdoll.com

Funwest 159cm A cup

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Funwest 159cm A cup

Post by ondsdoll »

Kittypiper wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:25 am I hope the silicone version of this doll comes soon :)
If silicone continues to show cracking problems and paint is easily removed, I would choose TPE over silicone.
Guess they need to find a smarter way to make TPE dolls far more lightweight.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congratulations Echo_Chamber on your new girl! 🎊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:03 pm I wanted a FW 158cm C cup in tan, Chyna, but saw that the LHP was off, so I searched for one with a proper placement and added head #021-2; -2 denoting style two as style one is different in make-up. A few users here vouchedsafe the LHP for the 159A, so I felt confident to make the purchase.

I initially wanted Jasmine, a very life-like adolescence, but upon seeing her in tan I opted for Sophiemina instead. Sophi has somewhat of a bratty demeanor, freckled-face, perhaps a bit unruly and argumentative; should make for some fun in getting her in bed. Nonetheless, she also carries that willingness to appease, and would enjoy getting you alone; should make it easy for her to steel your heart once she has given herself up.

Chyna, which name I am not particularly found of, is a looker, nay, a stunner! She has a radiant ora of attraction about her, a gentle and effortless gaze, her womanly features developing early on in her youth putting her far ahead of her classmates and making her the most popular throughout the entire school! She doesn't need to ask, only lock her eyes, perhaps even smirk a tad without any eye contact, and she gets what she wants effortlessly. Every. Time. Yet her beauty doesn't make her haughty, but rather reserves her character, her conscience getting the best of her (shes self aware of her popularity). She's quite intelligent, thinking a few steps further ahead than you'd expect, and often times out-smarts you, making your game inferior, keeping you on your toes and putting you at her immediate service--ahh!

Received some photos from the factory on my order through the vendor last night and I must say, the doll looks very well made. Chyna's head is larger than Sophiemina's. The body is tan with dark pink. Not sure if its the lighting but looks rather neon fluorescent than dark pink. Will have to see it in person I suppose. Also, the tan appears rather light, but again likely the lighting in the warehouse is adding to the effect.

Should be enroute now.
Congrats!! Looking forward to to more info once you've squared away things with vendor.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

ondsdoll wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:59 pm
Kittypiper wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:25 am I hope the silicone version of this doll comes soon :)
If silicone continues to show cracking problems and paint is easily removed, I would choose TPE over silicone.
Guess they need to find a smarter way to make TPE dolls far more lightweight.
Yeah, those are pretty general statements. Don't want to hijack the thread but simply- these are not issues that all silicone dolls face. Seems more of brand/model issue rather than material that you've read. In fact, Silicone is the only material where you can get damn near permanent painting if done correctly.

-CK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

The sophi head does have kind of a bratty , almost Avril Lavine look,. Funwest does seem to make a few nice looking heads for TPE.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Finished working out the issue with the doll between myself and the vendor. Here is the long winded scoop:

Doll was custom ordered. It took a few days to complete the order and a few more to ship. I received very low res pics from the factory, which I already provided above. The doll sat at customs for about 5 days then arrived via UPS with the box in rough condition.

The contents inside were unaffected. The doll came in a sealed fabric, which might be considered its tamper seal. No evidence of tamper. It also came with a certificate and all the typical items which you get with a TPE doll. I should add that the wigs provided from Funwest are AWFUL and that their dye leeches into the TPE and CANNOT be removed via mineral oil. I suggest throwing these out immediately: DO NOT USE THEM.

Upon unpacking the doll I observed a few rather large and major discrepancies. The big one was that the entire doll was clawed ALL OVER by someone's nails at the Funwest factory. The body paint was pristine, so that tells me that the clawing happened between photos and packing. The factory has denied this occurance to the vendor, but we are not convinced. The truth is, that the doll should have never left the factory like that, and, had they had proper supervision, the doll would have been recued for remake to fulfill the order. So whether it was a rogue super or employee, Funwest has some quality control issues. That is obvious.

Another defect of the doll is in the fragranted oil which they use for manufacture. It stinks of a cheap baby oil with what might be a synthetic Lavander of sorts. It stinks so damn awful and I didn't notice the odor until the doll warmed up to room temp. It is apparent that these dolls are made on the cheap. I washed the doll twice over and repowdered it. This did nothing to remove the fragrance which is embedded throughout the entire mass of the doll.

TPE quality is another unsat experience. It is on par with the softness of my older WM 164F, but deteriorates a bit faster than the WM TPE. ONE NICETY is that there is a texturing process to the TPE surface on the doll which is quite reminiscent of a person's skin. This would be the SOLE and ONLY positive thing that I can accede to concerning Funwest, and perhaps the skeletal hands, or articulating fingers, in that they have an impressive range. The Gel breasts are also nice. But that would be it. Nothing more, gents.

The skeletal structure doesn't exibit creeks or squeeks, I am happy to report, however, the neck and shoulders are desigined in a very non-realist fashion, its very doll-like, and does not meet my approbation. I also noticed a bit of hemihypertrophy in the standing position. This means that either the metal fab person was in a rush, or that the person setting the mould was not paying much attention.

The neck "dock", where the head attaches to the metal frame, was never deburred. By the time I received the doll, the inner neck was heavily lascerated and pieces of TPE were present. I had to file down the metal to keep further damage from occuring.

The heads do not look like they match the photoshoots employed for marketing, they are close, but methinks that Funwest used facial filtering software to give the heads a more realistic appearance. The heads are very much doll-like: big eyes, alien-like faces--just not very lifelike at all. They might pass for anime characters, tbo. YMMV.

The LHP is off. The holes are 1-2 cm offset from where they ought to be. The anal cavity is TOO wide in circumference. The vaginal cavity is TOO tight in circumference at the entrance, and requires to be cut towards the anus, else it will just push you out perpetually. I found this out after the vendor confirmed that they didn't need the doll back. There are some round protruding bumps scattered about both cavities, so the holes are not strictly smooth; in case anyone was wondering.

As far as the model's appearance itself, the shoulders are too tall and boxy, and the bicepts too manly. The pussy does that missionary optimization bump, which thing I ABSOLUTELY LOATH.

I think Funwest has a lot of revamping ahead of them if they want to compete with the rest of the TPE doll market, for at the present time, I would strongly advise against procuring any of their TPE products.

NB. I might post some photos should anyone be interested, but I do not feel the urge to post them now as I am not trying to promote this doll in any form or fashion.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

Can you show photos of the "clawing" it owuld be interesting to see this.

What comes to the "hemihypertrophy" you can try to adjust the foot bolts by heighten other side and lower other side at least few millimeters can be adjusted so that could help to improve the standing if it's not many centimeters which then is to me indicate the doll is defected.

Which vendor you bought this doll from ?
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

just a guy wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:10 pm Can you show photos of the "clawing" it owuld be interesting to see this.

What comes to the "hemihypertrophy" you can try to adjust the foot bolts by heighten other side and lower other side at least few millimeters can be adjusted so that could help to improve the standing if it's not many centimeters which then is to me indicate the doll is defected.

Which vendor you bought this doll from ?
Here are a few random pickings for your perusal. I have quite a few more...

The bolts are not the issue, its weird, but it leans to one side when stood up. I have already adjusted the bolts to accommodate.

As for the vendor, they're not a forum vendor, so I cannot list who they are here. Nevertheless, they are reconciling the defective product with another custom order from another manufacturer at no cost to me.

Hoping that others don't experience a repeat of what I had to deal with.
Attachments
IMG20240117123714.jpg
IMG20240117123714.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG20240117123506.jpg
IMG20240117123506.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG20240117123014.jpg
IMG20240117123014.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG20240117121411.jpg
IMG20240117121411.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 337 times
IMG20240117120958.jpg
IMG20240117120958.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 337 times

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Thanks for the review.

Their only doll with correct LHP (on pictures) does not have correct LHP

Boulderjase
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boulderjase »

I had a very different experience with Funwest. I received my 159A Sophiemina a few days ago. I bought her from Rosemarydoll in stock. She only took like 8 days to arrive. She came in excellent condition.

I actually feel like her photos are an accurate description of what i received. Especially the first two photos of her on the rosemary site that show what i feel are untouched up full front and back shots. I really like that the shoulder joints in the skeleton allow her shoulders to move forward and backward as well as up and down it makes for a vastly increased range of pose ability. Her arms definitely have some shape to them they are not just thin tubes of TPE, and im into it. Nice to have a little arm shape. Also the double jointed skeleton is really cool it allows her to basically sit on her feet if i want to pose her that way! The only thing i dont really like about her is that the foot skeleton can only go up and down not left or right.

I have owned about 5 dolls over the years and her LHP is hands down the best out of all of them. it allows for easy doggy access and i can easily access the vagina in lazy doggy as well which most dolls cant do without extreme back bending. She works in any position i have put her in so far. I think shes gorgeous and I love her so far.

I'm sorry to hear that yours was damaged, that is very frustrating to have to deal with. I hope your vendor works to make it right with you.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Boulderjase wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:52 am I had a very different experience with Funwest. I received my 159A Sophiemina a few days ago. I bought her from Rosemarydoll in stock. She only took like 8 days to arrive. She came in excellent condition.

I actually feel like her photos are an accurate description of what i received. Especially the first two photos of her on the rosemary site that show what i feel are untouched up full front and back shots. I really like that the shoulder joints in the skeleton allow her shoulders to move forward and backward as well as up and down it makes for a vastly increased range of pose ability. Her arms definitely have some shape to them they are not just thin tubes of TPE, and im into it. Nice to have a little arm shape. Also the double jointed skeleton is really cool it allows her to basically sit on her feet if i want to pose her that way! The only thing i dont really like about her is that the foot skeleton can only go up and down not left or right.

I have owned about 5 dolls over the years and her LHP is hands down the best out of all of them. it allows for easy doggy access and i can easily access the vagina in lazy doggy as well which most dolls cant do without extreme back bending. She works in any position i have put her in so far. I think shes gorgeous and I love her so far.

I'm sorry to hear that yours was damaged, that is very frustrating to have to deal with. I hope your vendor works to make it right with you.
If you received your doll from European stock, then it is at least a few months old and was manufactured at an earlier time than mine. Mine was made in December of last year. It sounds like your metal frame might be different from the metal frame in mine, especially if you're having success with posing? It is possible that they offloaded a junker of a frame on mine. The shoulders have a terrible range on them. When rotating the arms upward the joints bend halfway between the shoulder corner and neck! And the neck was welded/bolted on crocked, and flexes like a microphone boom. So bringing the head back forms a pronounced U. Its very dollilike, or alien-like, in my estimation. Makes for some very odd positioning and is quite the turn off to look at, tbo. The joints, however, are quiet and easy to move, and the hands are really nice, otherwise.

Yes, I concede that the doll is easier to access than most dolls out there. Its a light doll. Still, my WM 164F takes the cake as far as accessable LHP is concerned. The vagina is rather difficult to access on the 159A. You have to get yourself lined up just right, then enters in the frustration. I'm sure you know what I'm taking about? You cannot close your eyes and go, you have to get a visual no matter what the position!

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy your doll.

Boulderjase
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boulderjase »

I got mine from the US in stock in California. Its possible you have a different skeleton, on the custom order page there is an option for normal skeleton and then there is a double jointed skeleton which is what mine came with. The 164j sounds nice, maybe I should consider her for another member of my "team" haha! Im sorry but I dont know what you mean about her vagina being difficult. My apologies for sounding crude but with this doll when im going rough on her if i fall out i can just put it right back in without having to guide it with my hand....something ive never been able to do with a doll before. It's funny, im normally into girls with large chests but I bought this doll to try something different and she is now by far my favorite.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Boulderjase wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:08 am I got mine from the US in stock in California. Its possible you have a different skeleton, on the custom order page there is an option for normal skeleton and then there is a double jointed skeleton which is what mine came with. The 164j sounds nice, maybe I should consider her for another member of my "team" haha! Im sorry but I dont know what you mean about her vagina being difficult. My apologies for sounding crude but with this doll when im going rough on her if i fall out i can just put it right back in without having to guide it with my hand....something ive never been able to do with a doll before. It's funny, im normally into girls with large chests but I bought this doll to try something different and she is now by far my favorite.
Ok.

I don't see how you would be able to do that unless you cut the opening and made it bigger and removed some material? At any rate, the orafice is not flush with the gooch and the pussy protrudes out from it, plus the dangling labia minora make for much frustration, even when well lubed. For outside of spread eagle and looking at where youre going, you cannot tell me that you do not have any difficulty getting in unless you have modified the orafice somehow.

Feel free to upload a photo of what yours looks like.

Here's a photo of the stock love holes.
Attachments
IMG20240117123544.jpg
IMG20240117123544.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 271 times

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:06 pm
Boulderjase wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:08 am I got mine from the US in stock in California. Its possible you have a different skeleton, on the custom order page there is an option for normal skeleton and then there is a double jointed skeleton which is what mine came with. The 164j sounds nice, maybe I should consider her for another member of my "team" haha! Im sorry but I dont know what you mean about her vagina being difficult. My apologies for sounding crude but with this doll when im going rough on her if i fall out i can just put it right back in without having to guide it with my hand....something ive never been able to do with a doll before. It's funny, im normally into girls with large chests but I bought this doll to try something different and she is now by far my favorite.
Ok.

I don't see how you would be able to do that unless you cut the opening and made it bigger and removed some material? At any rate, the orafice is not flush with the gooch and the pussy protrudes out from it, plus the dangling labia minora make for much frustration, even when well lubed. For outside of spread eagle and looking at where youre going, you cannot tell that you don't have any difficulty getting in unless you have modified the orafice somehow.

A lot of stretch is exerted on the material when opening the legs.

It doesn't seem like quality to me

ChristianP
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ChristianP »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:06 pm
Ok.

I don't see how you would be able to do that unless you cut the opening and made it bigger and removed some material? At any rate, the orafice is not flush with the gooch and the pussy protrudes out from it, plus the dangling labia minora make for much frustration, even when well lubed. For outside of spread eagle and looking at where youre going, you cannot tell me that you do not have any difficulty getting in unless you have modified the orafice somehow.

This is interesting to me as I have been looking at the 159A as well! No offense, but since you bought your doll from a none TDF vendor, are you sure, that you actually got a genuine Funwest 159A?
Cheers,

INFORMATIONS