funwestdoll.com

Funwest 159cm A cup

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Funwest 159cm A cup

Post by just a guy »

holy shit that is bad looking :O. You can fix some of it with TPE "glue" and others with the heating rod that smoothes out surface again, but the heating will produce alot of smoke. I have used both method for my TPE dolls and specially the heating rod can smooth out surface again. I suggest that you have somethin that has not smooth surface like sandpaper which you use to re texturise the surface after usign heating rod otherwice it will be 100% smooth. you can test heaitng rod and smooth out first then see would you like to use texturing on the heated part as well.

I personally use Tantaly repair kit which has the heating rod.
https://realsexdoll.com/product/tantaly ... epair-kit/

TPE glue amount is non existent so order that separately since for some reason Tantaly has like 2% of it in a 30ml bottle :O

Also my FunWestDoll came with authetication paper that has code I can verify the doll with on their site.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

I love it how once an honest review goes up it gets attacked by certain individuals. Lovely.

What a thought? Someone buys a doll with their own money and takes their own time to post a little bit about their experience, hoping to save some other person the stress of having to deal with such an experience themself?

How is it, that factory photos received match factory photos of others if a certificate were fradulent? How is it, a vendor gets attacked because they are not on the forum, when in reality they are an international vendor out of the same location where these dolls are manufactured, which vendor has immediate correspondance with the factories and can answer questions which no US or European vendor is willing to venture out for an answer, get blamed for something which the factory is 100% culpable? How does that work? Someone please explain that to me.

How is it, that the vendor is an authorized vendor on the manufacturer's website? Isn't that way to go about purchasing?

Maybe somebody can explain to me how a counterfeiter is able to counterfeit the features of the manufacturer whence the doll was made? Which counterfeiter out there has skin texture capability? Which counterfeiter out there has gel breast capability for A cup? Which counterfeiter out there has the best range of articulating fingers that I've ever seen? Because if there is one, DAMN IT, I need to get my doll from them.

smh

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

I'm keeping a neutral stance here bro but you need to chill. You are not being attacked. We understand you are frustrated, and everyone is as baffled and confused as to how did this happen. So in my observation, they are just trying to get to know as much as possible to identify points where could this unfortunate incident occur.

You mentioned that you bought from an authroised seller so it means there was a 3rd party who ordered for you. But what I'm thinking is, why didn't the "seller" do a full inspection of the product when he picked it up from the factory? or Inspection upon arrival to their warehouse? Right now Funwest Factory and the seller are pointing at each other. Had your "seller" actually did a full inspection upon arrival, then he could've easily disputed this back to the factory even before shipping it to you. That also meant 2 quality checks should've happened, One at Funwest at their finishing section, before leaving the factory doors, and one at your seller's warehouse, upon recieving the dool, BEFORE it was shipped to you.

Have you tried to verify the authentication papers? Did it come up authentic?

I'm watching this thread with great attention because I ordered a 159A just a few weeks after you. I will definitely compare what I get from them but just to note, I am dealing direct with the Factory from Jenny at Funwest.

Thanks
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

LionRage wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:47 am I'm keeping a neutral stance here bro but you need to chill. You are not being attacked. We understand you are frustrated, and everyone is as baffled and confused as to how did this happen. So in my observation, they are just trying to get to know as much as possible to identify points where could this unfortunate incident occur.

You mentioned that you bought from an authroised seller so it means there was a 3rd party who ordered for you. But what I'm thinking is, why didn't the "seller" do a full inspection of the product when he picked it up from the factory? or Inspection upon arrival to their warehouse? Right now Funwest Factory and the seller are pointing at each other. Had your "seller" actually did a full inspection upon arrival, then he could've easily disputed this back to the factory even before shipping it to you. That also meant 2 quality checks should've happened, One at Funwest at their finishing section, before leaving the factory doors, and one at your seller's warehouse, upon recieving the dool, BEFORE it was shipped to you.

Have you tried to verify the authentication papers? Did it come up authentic?

I'm watching this thread with great attention because I ordered a 159A just a few weeks after you. I will definitely compare what I get from them but just to note, I am dealing direct with the Factory from Jenny at Funwest.

Thanks
I need to chill?

:haha4:

I recommend you start a thread of your own, bro.

Following my thread closely you must have read how I listed the certificate in the package's contents, but like the former two, have elected to flyby and sh*t post, which to be honest, I don't have time for.

So your logic is that the vendor should have removed the factory seal, a tamper-proof cloth, to inspect the doll? Interesting. That makes no sense to me. The vendor sells these dolls on the regular. So what does that mean exactly, that they should have inspected the doll before shipping it out? Again, the package came with a certificate of authenticity.

I am at a loss for words here. Feel free to start a thread of your own.

LionRage

Post by LionRage »

You are clearly full of rage now and any attempts to actively engage with you is not even worth it since your mind is already made up an in denial and dismissal of other possibilities. You also sound to be very much in defense of your retailer.

If you don't want other people paying attention to your thread then delete it.

Thanks.
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

LionRage wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:09 pm You are clearly full of rage now and any attempts to actively engage with you is not even worth it since your mind is already made up an in denial and dismissal of other possibilities. You also sound to be very much in defense of your retailer.

If you don't want other people paying attention to your thread then delete it.

Thanks.
right right right

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

I am so sorry to hear/see this!
I don't intend to take sides in this discussion, so I'll just say what I know from my own experience and draw my conclusions from it.
This doll was standing against a wall and tipped over to the side. This photo shows that clearly,

because I had exactly the same marks on a doll that slid along my wall and tipped over, just not quite as bad as yours.
I can only explain the other marks because this doll was standing next to a staircase and then fell down there.
Those injuries cannot come from a fall on flat ground.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Nirodha wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:35 pm I am so sorry to hear/see this!
I don't intend to take sides in this discussion, so I'll just say what I know from my own experience and draw my conclusions from it.
This doll was standing against a wall and tipped over to the side. This photo shows that clearly,

because I had exactly the same marks on a doll that slid along my wall and tipped over, just not quite as bad as yours.
I can only explain the other marks because this doll was standing next to a staircase and then fell down there.
Those injuries cannot come from a fall on flat ground.
It is possible. Thank you for sharing that.

It might be a compounding result of falling/reaching to save sometime between factory photos and packing, although the doll exhibits these marks and clawing everywhere. I won't charge, but I do also suspect that someone was having a bad day and took it out on the doll. I could be wrong, ofcourse.

Reggo

Post by Reggo »

That doesn't look like an A cup to me. I've noticed the manufacturers always make the breasts much bigger than the listed cup size. Personally, I hate big tits, especially the ones on most of these dolls that protrude in a very unnatural way. I like elegant, graceful small tits that are wide but don't protrude out from the body. Anybody seen tits like this on a doll?

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Reggo wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:10 am That doesn't look like an A cup to me. I've noticed the manufacturers always make the breasts much bigger than the listed cup size. Personally, I hate big tits, especially the ones on most of these dolls that protrude in a very unnatural way. I like elegant, graceful small tits that are wide but don't protrude out from the body. Anybody seen tits like this on a doll?
I opted for gel and perhaps why its a bit on the heavy side. I personally prefer bigger cups, but got the doll because of its acclaimed LHP. I was initially interested (if you read the OP) in a particular head, and because I wanted the head ended up getting one of their dolls for it to go with. That head appearence-wise is OK at a distance but fairly unattractive up close. It is what it is. I suspect that their photoshoots got filtered and when I compare the head in person to the photoshoots, they are off, although similar, but have an anime-esque appearance to them in real time: big doll eyes (the unmoveable type) and misproportionate features. I keep hearing people praise FW for their heads, but wonder how many people actually have their heads...

Boulderjase
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boulderjase »

Hey man, sorry for the late response. I was able to grab some pictures of my doll this morning. I took some from a few different angles, with the legs sort of spread with the legs spread really wide, and standing doggy position with the back pretty straight and not arched. I think it looks pretty similar to yours. Dont mind the stray hairs and the coloring I did that myself with some blush because i think it looks nice. Hope these are helpful to you and anyone else that wants to see the LHP.
<3
Attachments
20240225_105607.jpg
20240225_105607.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 250 times
20240225_105444.jpg
20240225_105444.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 250 times
20240225_112435.jpg
20240225_112435.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 250 times
20240225_112453.jpg
20240225_112453.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 250 times
20240225_112420.jpg
20240225_112420.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 250 times
20240225_105256.jpg
20240225_105256.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 250 times

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Boulderjase wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:38 am Hey man, sorry for the late response. I was able to grab some pictures of my doll this morning. I took some from a few different angles, with the legs sort of spread with the legs spread really wide, and standing doggy position with the back pretty straight and not arched. I think it looks pretty similar to yours. Dont mind the stray hairs and the coloring I did that myself with some blush because i think it looks nice. Hope these are helpful to you and anyone else that wants to see the LHP.
<3
I see why you are enjoying the love holes on yours. It is apparent that there is a QC issue on the floor at Funwest. Someone obviously loaded the wrong rods into the mould for mine. And that's on a custom order! Wonder if your TPE is stench-free and resilient? Because if it is, then they must have changed their TPE formula not too long ago. I didn't order soft TPE, so all I can comprehend is that some monkey is filling the orders at Funwest right now.

Boulderjase
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boulderjase »

There was/is a slight TPE smell from mine but it is fading over the course of the past couple weeks. I also use like a lavendar scented powder on my dolls because it smells nice. I feel like the tpe is pretty resilient these pictures were taken this morning and ive used the doll A LOT ( as i stated previously, vigorously ) over the past couple weeks. There is no tearing that i can see so far. Hopefully she holds up.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Boulderjase wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:08 pm There was/is a slight TPE smell from mine but it is fading over the course of the past couple weeks. I also use like a lavendar scented powder on my dolls because it smells nice. I feel like the tpe is pretty resilient these pictures were taken this morning and ive used the doll A LOT ( as i stated previously, vigorously ) over the past couple weeks. There is no tearing that i can see so far. Hopefully she holds up.
Thanks for the input.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Here is a summary of all the things wrong with the doll which I received, in case anyone was curious:

Wrong color eyes.

Obsolete metal frame (which can still be fitted with nice hands, btw) selected.

Incorrectly set metal frame.

Incorrect rods.

Cheap wigs with dye that stains the TPE.

LOW quality TPE.

Cheap fragranted (baby?) oil used for processing the TPE/finishing the doll prior to powder. It's permanent, cannot get out. Stench is intolerable.

Rough handling on the floor/rogue employee.

Little to no quality checks.

Little to no supervision.

Little to no "give two f*cks" from management.

Cheap cleaning kit.

Photoshoots for marketing are suspect of facial filters.

The ONLY pros which can be deduced are:

Good gel breasts.

Good skin texturing.

Good range of movement for articulating fingers.

Lighter than my other dolls.

(Perhaps GOOD LHP depending on how you use your doll, but MEH for me.)

My thoughts on Funwest as a consumer:

I wonder if that factory is running on fumes? I have worked a few production jobs and can tell you that this doll should have never shipped. Either the employees don't give two f*cks about the QCs (quality checks), which honestly, I am kinda doubting, or the management is desperate to keep the operation going and will not invest money into restocking the typical supply from their distributor(s), and perhaps might be pocketing the overhead, which is NOTHING NEW (seen it many times).

With a junker frame and wrong eyes and cheap everything, this tells me that the factory is not receiveing any new updated metal frames nor quality accessories nor quality oil (that is, if they make their own elastomer in house)...all these variables which point to the factory is being ran by a monkey.

Monkies belong in the zoo, not behind an operations desk.

INFORMATIONS