www.wmdolls.com

WM 154b #56 Serena ⚡️

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DanaScully

Re: WM 154b #56 Serena ⚡️

Post by DanaScully »

I would like to second or third realistic proportions, balanced look, have fun!

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Hey JoVoxx,

Thanks for all the pictures! Much appreciated.

I know this might be a big ask, but would you mind checking the inside of the vagina of your doll to see if there are any small holes?

I have heard that WM uses string to secure the vagina rod to the skeleton when making their dolls (and through these holes, liquid can contact the skeleton and rust it out!). Just wanted to see if this is still happening with their newer dolls.

Might be a good idea to check yours regardless if you want to let us know.

I bought an endoscope for this purpose and it saved my D4E doll, (it came with an exposed foam core that I could see in the anal oriface!) I had to seal it with a TPE block and paste.

Anyhow, hope you are enjoying the doll. I might order one if the string issue is resolved.

Many thanks for considering. :)

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

She has one epic came toe. ;)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

INFORMATIONS