jarliet.com

Anyone have experience with the 160 silicone?

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.
ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anyone have experience with the 160 silicone?

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

Hi all, this doll caught my eye: https://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-gall ... nde-hiker/ or here https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... l-silicone .

I like her proportions (80/55/80) and looks.
Does anyone have experience with this 160 body? With the silicone?
Are these dolls great for play, or are they more for photography? LHP looks pretty good? Has anyone tried their inserts?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm a bit puzzled by the lack of reviews given that it's not exactly a new brand.

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anyone have experience with the 160 silicone?

Post by Justinpassinthru »

There are not many reviews because Jarliet has only recently entered the silicone market.

I have one of the few Jarliet silicone reviews, so I'm assuming you've read it already. Here's my quick, updated thoughts on the 167:

The silicone is medium-soft overall, with the breasts being softer than my TPE doll but the butt and thighs are particularly hard. I would get a gel butt if you can.

The realism is extremely high for this tier of doll. You'll have to get into the top range brands to exceed it in realism, in my opinion.

The paint is holding up exceptionally well. She has had zero paint fading in the near 6 months I've had her.

The sexual use is better than my TPE doll. The inside is almost too soft. Her lower weight means she is very easy to pose and maneuver.

She has implanted hair, which has remained intact despite having a movable jaw. The head is much softer than other silicone brands, especially considering she has implanted hair.

She has had a few finger pokes, but nothing a little silicone glue can't help.

FEET!

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Anyone have experience with the 160 silicone?

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Yes, I have the 165.
I’m super happy with her! Like said, get the gel butt.
I got the gel butt and the ultra soft gel breasts as well as the soft silicone body options.

INFORMATIONS