www.tayu-doll.com

Why did you delete my topic?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
APnightskyfreak

Why did you delete my topic?

Post by APnightskyfreak »

I have a TAYU doll comming in about 45 days. The wait sucks. Anyone here have a Tayu and previously owned WM doll? What can I expect in regards to lifelike feel of skin and the retention of heat that the WM TPE had from the TAYU doll?

APnightskyfreak

Re: Why did you delete my topic?

Will Tayu feel as lifelike in regards to feel of skin better ? Worse ? Different? Will it retain heat like the tpe did? Is baby powder going to have same effect as it did on the tpe?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, that would have been rule 12. If you want to compare brands you will need to post in the Dolls in general section.

12. Comparison of competing brands
Those wishing to discuss or compare competing doll brands should do so in the Dolls In General forum and not that of a specific manufacturer/vendor used in the comparison.

Obi2Kanobi

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

Makes sense.
I don't have a Tayu, but from what I gather they are on the higher end but I honestly can't stand TPE. It has much more of an oily feel to it compared to silicone. I'll never buy a TPE doll. I just can't see a reason. The silicone coming out these days feels way more realistic to the touch in my opinion, it will last longer, less susceptible to heat damage, mold, not porous and looks far more realistic plus you get options like implanted hair. If your dropping over $1500 just save up and get silicone, I can't justify not doing it... Maybe I'm a snob...

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

OMG….the topic title and Arthur1960 response is too funny. Cheers mate.
Kurama

Ayumi Kusanagi - Zelex 166K

"There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.” ― Morpheus

APnightskyfreak

Thank you Arthur, I have to admit I have not read any of the rules and bi-laws. Sorry mate. Thanks for info.

Andycrap
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Andycrap »

Your topic was not deleted but moved:
viewtopic.php?t=174705

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Obi2Kanobi wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:23 pm Makes sense.
I don't have a Tayu, but from what I gather they are on the higher end but I honestly can't stand TPE. It has much more of an oily feel to it compared to silicone. I'll never buy a TPE doll. I just can't see a reason. The silicone coming out these days feels way more realistic to the touch in my opinion, it will last longer, less susceptible to heat damage, mold, not porous and looks far more realistic plus you get options like implanted hair. If your dropping over $1500 just save up and get silicone, I can't justify not doing it... Maybe I'm a snob...
TPE is great for sex while Silicone is great for visual realism to some the firmness can be a turnoff based on the brand(supposedly). You kinda need to own both to understand the quality of their touch. To be frank here silicone can still get mold, dirt/dust/foreign hair just as tpe.
It really depends on how hygienically you are with dolls or any object you own to make them last longer. Yes they are porous, but that wont matter if you bathe before making body contact to them in having sex. If they feel oily just use baby powder. I started out with a silicone gal and now Im gonna own 4 tpe dolls. I do plan to get another silicone doll in the future, but as a collector reason.
We can list the negatives just keep in mind really comes down to the owner's care & responsibility- they don't get themselves dirty. Soft silicone heads can be used on tpe bodies for realism, just need to match the skin color.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

APnightskyfreak

I guess I will have to wait to see. I am excited I am getting a tayu though. Perhaps I am wishy washy on what model I got I am sure I will like it when it arrives. So many options I feel I ordered hastily.

INFORMATIONS