www.sedoll.com

Sedoll Silicone-pro series is released!🔥

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Dondoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sedoll Silicone-pro series is released!🔥

Post by Dondoll »

Herodotus wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:42 pm Still far to heavy. Tayu 158 cm is only 21 kg.
If you want realism, weight comes with it. Tayu is too light. Having said that a prefect combination in the middle is most desirable.

GTXFan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GTXFan »

Hey,

first of all thanks for the release of that Silicone Pro Series - the ladies are looking great, especially Annika. G - she is super cute :)

I am new here in the forum because english is not my native language and i am also a newbie in the doll scene.

I love that realistic look of dolls made with silicon, so i decided to buy one with silicon body and silicon hard head for most details and implanted hairs.

To have a soft head or better one with movable jaw/ ROS for better kissing was unfortunately no option, because i don't like to use wigs.

But yesterday i saw the official sales pictures of Annika. G with implanted hairs and one picture, where she could open her mouth ( so must be a soft head? ) but also having the implanted hairs from the shots before.

So, i have one question: Is it possible now to have a silikon soft head with ROS and implanted hairs or a hard head with implanted hairs and ROS?

If this is the case, i would instantly buy her in the next days :)
Last edited by Rock13 on Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: A few misspellings corrected.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

GTXFan wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:12 pm Hey,

first of all thanks for the release of that Silicone Pro Series - the ladies are looking great, especially Annika. G - she is super cute :)

I am new here in the forum because english is not my native language and i am also a newbie in the doll scene.

I love that realistic look of dolls made with silicon, so i decided to buy one with silicon body and silicon hard head for most details and implanted hairs.

To have a soft head or better one with movable jaw/ ROS for better kissing was unfortunately no option, because i don't like to use wigs.

But yesterday i saw the official sales pictures of Annika. G with implanted hairs and one picture, where she could open her mouth ( so must be a soft head? ) but also having the implanted hairs from the shots before.

So, i have one question: Is it possible now to have a silikon soft head with ROS and implanted hairs or a hard head with implanted hairs and ROS?

At SEDOLL, silicone heads come in two variations: 'Soft' and 'Hard'. Additionally, we offer a 'ROS Head' option, which is our standard choice. This option supports both implanted hair and ROS and possesses a certain level of softness. The heads showcased in our promotional photos are all ROS Heads. :glou:

GTXFan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GTXFan »

Barbararara wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:55 pm
GTXFan wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:12 pm Hey,

At SEDOLL, silicone heads come in two variations: 'Soft' and 'Hard'. Additionally, we offer a 'ROS Head' option, which is our standard choice. This option supports both implanted hair and ROS and possesses a certain level of softness. The heads showcased in our promotional photos are all ROS Heads. :glou:
That's really great!

Thanks for the fast reply.

I will order her tomorrow after the easter holidays.

Cheers :)

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

That's really great!

Thanks for the fast reply.

I will order her tomorrow after the easter holidays.

Cheers :)

Thank you for your support! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

NEW ARRIVAL
Jenny.K
SES018(Head:#088SO)
Height: 167cm | 5ft5
Bra size: E-cup
Bust: 85cm | 33.46 in
Waist: 55cm | 21.65 in
Hips: 91cm | 35.83 in
Weight: 34kg | 74.96 lbs
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses018/

Twitter: @Eurus Allen
Facebook: @Allen Eurus
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

ActiveMint
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ActiveMint »

So does anyone have one of these dolls yet, and can give some first-hand impressions? Very curious to hear about them

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

ActiveMint wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:07 pm So does anyone have one of these dolls yet, and can give some first-hand impressions? Very curious to hear about them
Perhaps this post is of interest to you👉viewtopic.php?t=179709

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Project_2501
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Project_2501 »

Barbararara wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:24 am
DollCommander wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:04 pm SE,

I'm not trying to beat you guys up, I want to see these Silicone-Pro dolls succeed. These dolls look great at a quick glance, but I see some things that are very concerning..

This entrance hole looks ridiculously small. Like painfully small and like it will tear on first use.
SES008-36~2.jpg

This entrance hole is way too small even with legs spread and hole placement is way too high. This will be hard to access from behind (doggy) if even possible.
SES008-32~2.jpg

Adjusting hole placement here (green dot) would be much better in making the vagina accessible from behind (doggy). Not perfect, but better and without moving everything else on the mold.
SES008-32~3.jpg

Something like this.
Screenshot_20231225-210903~2.png

Those holes need to be much bigger, like twice as big or more at a minimum or they will be painful or unuseable and will tear very quickly. Silicone holes cannot be sized like TPE, silicone is inherently much less elastic than TPE. The hole placement is not good; poor hole placement is the one thing that kept me from buying SE TPE dolls in the past.

Who is making these dolls? Jinsan/WM/Angel Kiss? Because they have the same problems. I heard something about SE having a relationship with SM, I would suggest having SM make your Silicone-Pro line because they do silicone hole sizing right with acceptable LHP.
hi,

I understand what you mean. Regarding the entrance size, I have just been informed that it is adjustable, and you can specify your requirements when placing an order. As for LHP, I will provide timely feedback on your suggestion. Thank you very much for your kind and enthusiastic comment. However, LHP is a long-standing topic that may not have a unanimous opinion among everyone. maybe it requires more voices and time to reach a consensus.

A Fresh Photo from the Factory
CS%UU8Y4~B7O`6QTL%H)`I3.jpg
I got my doll and I have to say I agree with DollCommander. I agree soo much I don't think I'll be using the doll, instead I'll just have it dressed and posed. The hole placement and size just doesn't work for me. I ordered from a 3rd party vendor and didn't know we could ask to have the hole enlarged. She looks rad tho, good job there Sedoll. Box arrived without issue and shipped surprisingly fast, appreciate you guys. The weight really is something btw, I look forward to lighter options in the future. Now to try and find nice fox ear wigs...

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Project_2501 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:54 pm
Barbararara wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:24 am
DollCommander wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:04 pm SE,

I'm not trying to beat you guys up, I want to see these Silicone-Pro dolls succeed. These dolls look great at a quick glance, but I see some things that are very concerning..

This entrance hole looks ridiculously small. Like painfully small and like it will tear on first use.
SES008-36~2.jpg

This entrance hole is way too small even with legs spread and hole placement is way too high. This will be hard to access from behind (doggy) if even possible.
SES008-32~2.jpg

Adjusting hole placement here (green dot) would be much better in making the vagina accessible from behind (doggy). Not perfect, but better and without moving everything else on the mold.
SES008-32~3.jpg

Something like this.
Screenshot_20231225-210903~2.png

Those holes need to be much bigger, like twice as big or more at a minimum or they will be painful or unuseable and will tear very quickly. Silicone holes cannot be sized like TPE, silicone is inherently much less elastic than TPE. The hole placement is not good; poor hole placement is the one thing that kept me from buying SE TPE dolls in the past.

Who is making these dolls? Jinsan/WM/Angel Kiss? Because they have the same problems. I heard something about SE having a relationship with SM, I would suggest having SM make your Silicone-Pro line because they do silicone hole sizing right with acceptable LHP.
hi,

I understand what you mean. Regarding the entrance size, I have just been informed that it is adjustable, and you can specify your requirements when placing an order. As for LHP, I will provide timely feedback on your suggestion. Thank you very much for your kind and enthusiastic comment. However, LHP is a long-standing topic that may not have a unanimous opinion among everyone. maybe it requires more voices and time to reach a consensus.

A Fresh Photo from the Factory
CS%UU8Y4~B7O`6QTL%H)`I3.jpg
I got my doll and I have to say I agree with DollCommander. I agree soo much I don't think I'll be using the doll, instead I'll just have it dressed and posed. The hole placement and size just doesn't work for me. I ordered from a 3rd party vendor and didn't know we could ask to have the hole enlarged. She looks rad tho, good job there Sedoll. Box arrived without issue and shipped surprisingly fast, appreciate you guys. The weight really is something btw, I look forward to lighter options in the future. Now to try and find nice fox ear wigs...
Sorry to say, but there are brands with better LHP. SE-Doll could be leading this doll market but their priority is not for the correct LHP at all.

INFORMATIONS