www.irontechdoll.com

IT Ultra Soft Silicone + robotic features

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

IT Ultra Soft Silicone + robotic features

Post by mathieu242 »

This is probably a long shot, but does anyone have experience with receiving an Irontech silicone doll with the ultra soft skin option PLUS the electrip hip/waist function? I know there's few Forum members who have posted dolls with the robotic functions, maybe there's a few more out there who just haven't posted about their experience??

The new IT 162A has given me reason to debate as I thought I was all set to reward myself with the RealLady doll, but the 162 is really weighing heavy on me :D If I were to choose the smaller doll I thought I would go all-in and load up on features especially the electric hip/waist. It's probably a dumb question because obviously the robotic features will put more stress on the ultra soft skin than I would like, thus taking unnecessary risk in damaging the skin.

I'm having a hard time NOT putting this new girl in my shopping cart 8) 8) 8)

162cm5ft4-A-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Lexi-2-1.jpg
162cm5ft4-A-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Lexi-2-1.jpg (138.74 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Winter 69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: IT Ultra Soft Silicone + robotic features

Post by Winter 69 »

Very nice but with those options how heavy is she going to be

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Not worried about weight. My S******Y 165 doll is 100 lbs.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

8) 8)
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I would avoid all mechanical/electronic add ins for now. There's no repair or recourse if something goes wrong.

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

how soft is irontech? i cant say ive seen softness test apart from the gel boobs and butt

Dbalpha

Post by Dbalpha »

I have the ultra soft option on my torso and I would say it’s very nice. It’s not as soft as TPE (wm doll TPE for my comparison) but I actually prefer it. It’s a happy medium between silicone and TPE which IMO gives just the right amount of give and feels so much better then standard silicone.

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

mathieu242 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:14 pm This is probably a long shot, but does anyone have experience with receiving an Irontech silicone doll with the ultra soft skin option PLUS the electrip hip/waist function? I know there's few Forum members who have posted dolls with the robotic functions, maybe there's a few more out there who just haven't posted about their experience??

The new IT 162A has given me reason to debate as I thought I was all set to reward myself with the RealLady doll, but the 162 is really weighing heavy on me :D If I were to choose the smaller doll I thought I would go all-in and load up on features especially the electric hip/waist. It's probably a dumb question because obviously the robotic features will put more stress on the ultra soft skin than I would like, thus taking unnecessary risk in damaging the skin.

I'm having a hard time NOT putting this new girl in my shopping cart 8) 8) 8)

162cm5ft4-A-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Lexi-2-1.jpg
i have soft butt and soft boobs on my 163cm irontech doll feels real :D

Cereya
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cereya »

Gonna confirm what Dbalpha said about the comparison to WM TPE and add: it also seems to hold up better over time. I've found that ultra-soft Silicone doesn't have as much of that "the skin feels loose around the bones" feel that TPE can get to over time. There also seems to be less of an issue with the sag over time, but I can't fully compare as I don't have a Silicone doll with a large bust (Yet).

INFORMATIONS