www.funwestdoll.com

More Air More Letha

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
phil0001
Active Poster
Active Poster

More Air More Letha

Post by phil0001 »

The problem with inflatables is that once it's as big as you want it can always get bigger. And bigger. And maybe even bigger than that depending on the elasticity of the material. When we last saw Letha sporting a pair of silicone breast forms she had a 102 inch bust. Now she has the potential to reach 120 inches with each breast at about 73 inches in circumference. Both seem quite stable with no bulges or cracks forming.

Does anyone have information on how much silicone rubber can safely stretch?
Attachments
Lwep21.jpg
Lwep21.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 641 times
Lwep22.jpg
Lwep22.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 641 times
Lwep23.jpg
Lwep23.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 641 times
Lwep24.jpg
Lwep24.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 641 times
Lwep25.jpg
Lwep25.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 641 times
Lwep26.jpg
Lwep26.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 641 times

Aerial

Re: More Air More Letha

Post by Aerial »

AFAIK silicone stretches less than latex. Swimcaps became slimy by overloading. I have modded some reusable silicone food storage bags as resonators; the material glues very well with silicone bathroom sealant, so I could shut the opening and integrate a piece of silicone tubing into a corner to inflate like a pillow. They do expand to over twice its size with barely hysteresis, but I don't want to overload them.

Some TPE sorts (Wubble Bubble Ball, GooJitZu stretch figures) expand as well or even more than latex (at least they have less long-term hysteresis). But they are incompatible with latex because TPE plasticizer oil decomposes it.

INFORMATIONS