www.mrlsexdoll.com

Fiona all the way through review

MRL Sex Doll is a global business, based in China, run by and for Action Figure Sex Doll Lover. We have been striving to make small sex dolls the same as action figures using Eco-friendly silicone material, and action figure skeletons. All of our action figure sex dolls are based on anime characters we design. We also offer Torsos and Onaholes. When you become a MRL Sex Doll customer, you not only get a sex doll, but you also get an action figure. Website: www.mrlsexdoll.com
KonjinaS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Fiona all the way through review

Post by KonjinaS »

A short review of fiona.
This is the first and only real atwt doll/toy that I know of, other being spit-back doll (but they can only spit fluid, not a true atwt, and the silicone is quite hard).

The good:
Really nice sculpt. Boobs are quite pedunculous which I don't normally like at all, but it works here, and they appear really large. The rest of the body is very nice. This is subjective though.
The canal is comfortable, not very stimulating, but the head/mouth and ass opening part is narrow, especially the mouth.
The canal isn't bland by and means, it's just not filled with chambers and spiky protrusions or such.

Using it is really fun, especially combining it with another doll (if you can).
If you are at least 14cm, you should be able to fill the entire canal with a bit of force. At around 18-19, you can actually fuck another doll while going all the way through her. Amazing. It's really something. Watching your privates emerging from the mouth or the ass is an experience unlike any other. And the sculpt actually handles this really well, it deforms in a sexy, not shitty way, especially the mouth.
She's soft and elastic enough, but firm enough. I don't get the feeling that the mouth will tear too soon.
Of course, it's super easy to clean.

The bad:
Just one thing. Not that bad really, the boobs are huge and solid. They are squishy, but at least some gel filling would be nice. Same for the ass, though it's fine as is, it's just the breasts that are a bit wasted in this regard.
Also, there is some very nice detail on the sculpt, so I'm not sure why she has no pussy - just the vulva, no canal needed, would add to realism a bit more (yes, I understand this is not exactly mrant to be realistic, but hopefully you see what I mean). It's no big deal to "paint" that bit of texture on there, so I don't see why not.

All in all, reasonably cheap, amazing fun.

KonjinaS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Fiona all the way through review

Post by KonjinaS »

Apparently, this is also the only oral capable (and very, very capable) sort-of minidoll.

Well, shit.
I guess I'll have to buy another one.
Should have went for 2 + 1 thing.

Cookie_
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Cookie_ »

Just orderd my fist MRLdoll, it's the big Ivy.
I'm actually in love with the sculpt of Fiona, and would have orderd her if she was a bit bigger.
Now really really I hope MRL will make a big version of Fiona to satisfy our Big boobs, throat and anal fetish.

Reasons:
1- Personally not a big fan of finishing the job while my member sticks out in the cold (dealbreaker for me)
2- The big one can have even bigger boobs and ass + gel filled
3- Optional they could experiment/add a pressure ring to the throat and anal entrance (Just don't use the rings from the student council ona, those will destroy an average size penis (in a bad way). I used to have nupu2, the rings from that ona gave very pleasant and realistic (throat entrance) pressure experience, would love to see it in more toys.

Can we like vote somehow for MRL to make Big Fiona? 3,5kg 23cm tunnel verion would be amazing i think :twisted:

MRL PLEASE MAKE BIG FIONA NOW :oops:

MRLSEXDOLL
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by MRLSEXDOLL »

Hi there,

Thanks for your support! Wealready have a plan to make a big Fiona.
This is MRLSEXDOLL, we specialize in anime sex dolls.
Web: https://www.mrlsexdoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mrlsexdoll
Join our tele group to get free dolls: https://t.me/+vruu6v0DAxplNjY1

INFORMATIONS