zelex.com.cn

SLE game-changing experience

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Reggster

SLE game-changing experience

Post by Reggster »

I've been reading TDF for a while now and I'm compelled to share some experiences about these SLE dolls because they are great. I want to start by saying I purchased these products with my own money and I'm not receiving anything from any vendor or manufacturer for my thoughts.

Another disclaimer, I'm not focused on photography, infact my photos will be novice at best and I'm very, very, extremely rough on my ladies while using them for their intended purpose to explore fantasies and relieve some "stress"....

Ok, well I recieved these 2 beauties and after a few days, just wow. SLE 172 201-1 & SLE 171 203-1. I had to order a 3rd body type SLE 164 202-1....

Wow!

What a great product!

Congratulations to Zelex and everyone that will order an SLE!

I have dolls from almost every major manufacturer so I can say from experience just how superior these dolls are in delivering a great user experience!

The entire doll industry, especially the high priced makers, aside from the manufacturer in my signature are going to have to step up their game! No other manufacturer besides them come anywhere close and for only $1800 USD!

These things are a game changer!

I'll try to make some relevant comparisons between the different SLE and Inspiration series very soon.

Where to start with the actual products....

Ordering process:
Ordered from RosemaryDoll.com, they have taken over my business this past year. RosemaryDoll is the best vendor hands down, rationale- I've had many problems over the years with messed up products reaching my door. No other vendor has ever done anything to correct problems. Even after their lengthy complaint processes. But the first problem I had using RosemaryDoll they were able to get me a replacement product wich was the correct action but overall a surprise since no one has ever tried to fix their mistakes for me before. Since that incident last year, I order with RosemaryDoll exclusively.

Each SLE product has arrived at my door 6-7 days after the orders were placed to West coast USA! Even over the recent major holiday in USA where no one works for 1-2 days.

It appears Zelex has made some sort of arrangement with a major port in China to clear customs quickly in order to expedite the shipping process. All the other custom doll orders usually take around 2 weeks for shipping process alone.

Receiving:
They arrived with the normal beat up looking box with multiple punctures etc and Zelex neck bolt is ahead of the competition and seems so cheap and easy to implement, it's astonishing no other brand does this. The boxes do have the product labels of SLE and then product type on the box, so if you don't want others to know whats in this box, take receipt yourself!
Every other Zelex or sex doll related box has no lebels at all but I can understand why these have the labels, of course to expedite the process. They must have a giant warehouse at/near the port and someone just grabs the corresponding box with the correct product label, they slap your specific address label and your off. And who the fk is gonna know what SLE 172E 201-1 means anyway so I have no problem with this and you should get over it also...lol

Another brilliant cost saving method.

The prodcuts are of course pre-configured. I wish they had a few more choices with diff head/body combos but for the overall cost savings and product offerings I think they have done well in creating something for everyone. I'm the minority doll connoisseur ordering multiple products frequently.

I typically order 'white' skin dolls. I've ordered light tan and tan products in the past from other vendors but tbh the color has always been noticeably fake but this is not the case with SLE, the tan color actually looks good and like a really tanned girl should look. I dont know about the term light tan, mine are a solid tan even a darker tan but it's really nice.
Being involded in manufacturing process in the past I have some ideas about how and why they are offering what they are offering and again, I think it creates a good product that everyone can enjoy at a great price.
Tanned bodies also show more detail, it's well known & why body builders spray tan before contests etc.

SLE material:
It's really good!
TPE vs Silicone, they both have specific characteristics;
TPE is oily, cheap, squishy and not realistic to the touch, squishy everywhere like over the ribs, scapula, shins and everywhere else it shouldn't be like this. But again it's cheap and still an awesome product, I still have some tpe in rotation.
Not all Silicone dolls are equal, some Silicone manufacturers are rock hard, others are too squishy like or even worse than tpe, one brand has a marshmallow effect and its repulsive, Silicone is non porous but can become sticky requiring baby powder or other powders to remain smooth. Silicone typically feels the most realistic to touch, some manufacturers have created great feeling products like the one in my signature & Zelex also does a great job with the superb feeling of their silicone.

Silicone because of its realistic feel is the best for sexy time, tpe is a great cost effective option that still provides a good experience but inherently less realistic.

I know others have different feelings about that topic but everyone is entitled their own opinion and has their own preferences.

I've had the pleasure of feeling most manufacturers silicone products so if anyone is considering a silicone doll but has questions about the feeling etc just ask and I will tell you the good and bad. I've been let down a lot by many of these doll manufacturers but it's not the case for Zelex!

SLE is a silicone product & it feels incredible! It's one of the most realistic feeling dolls I've ever experienced!
It's smooth like silicone but hasn't required any powder so far, it's not sticky & the hair doesn't stick anywhere, the hair gets an interesting static sensation like that of a person when its rubbed on the skin a bit, not sure how they did that but its cool.

I was afraid the SLE would be squishy like tpe but it's not squishy, its not as firm as silicone, it's perfectly soft. To briefly explain; it's soft in all the right places and firm where it should be, the stomach is firmer than the breast and softer than the back, legs etc.

The breasts are incredibly soft just like the ass & both are very realistic imo. The breasts bounce, jiggle, flop around all like real breasts should react. The ass is incredibly soft and you can spread the cheeks as if they were real, the entire ass and hip area gives in just the correct amount to accomodate any position you choose and allowing you to 'give it proper like'. Just like a real woman's body. It's very flexible and believe when I tell you it's also strong, I've stretched it very hard everywhere to test the material and no damage has resulted where I have seen damage on both tpe and silicone. I will continue to put these dolls to the test.

I have read some complaints about the mouth but real women aren't usually deepthroating. I have many heads that have a hole maybe 4"-5" meant for 'oral use' but they're not ros or realistic at all & half the time I can't get in there and it tears badly or blows out the back of the canal into the foam core of the internal head structure and then it's useless...

SLE has 'ROS' but not allowing deepthroat I believe makes a more durable product. Put some lube and water in the mouth and it will be difficult not to enjoy teeth or not...
I can elaborate more but ffs Zelex and only a couple of dolls actually attempt ROS so obviously they are ahead or atleast one of the leaders in doll mouth tech. Movable jaw is same scenerio, a leader in mouth tech. It opens and closes and given the low cost I think it's awesome and try not to order without ROS anymore but some products just haven't integrated ROS into their dolls yet...

Skin:
Incredible!
I can't get over the level of detail, there are bumps in the skin all over the body, the pussy & asshole have extra details that add to the realism, nipples are well formed and feel very realistic to touch. Some of the best feeling breasts I've ever experienced in a doll.
The ass is also incredibly realistic for a doll and definitely one of the best if not the best ass on the market!
They breasts and ass cheeks bend stretch and provide much pleasure with high quality.
The knees, elbows, armpits, limb/body bending points all have incredible tactile effects and dont present the deformities of silicone or tpe.

*Special neck feature*: I'm surprised I haven't read about this yet but the neck joint is double jointed or rather has 2 seperate types of motion, the neck moves forward and back like normal dolls but then the head can tilt forward and back also. First time I've seen this from any doll. It can create some added realism etc from increased range of motion. Hopefully this brief description makes sense.

*LHP*
I know this is a heated topic so here we go..lol
I get it, believe me, I've seen some pretty bad placements from some of the most popular manufacturers where the pussy might as well be where the fkn belly button is but its not the case with these SLE so far.

Damn the SLE LHP is good!

Best I've seen from any doll tbh on the 172 and the 171 is very close as well. The 171 is almost identical to the Zelex inspiration 175 where the asshole points upwards and is between the cheeks as it should be. A lot of real girls look different in this area even more so when you compare slim vs chunky women etc but Almost imagine a seam where under is the pussy and above is the asshole. Best asshole placement on that model.
For example, your jackhammering 3 products, 1st tpe, the ass gives too much where you start to pound on the skeleton, real women have hip bones you can feel in the but cheeks around certain weights but tpe gives in too much and it's unpleasant sometimes 2nd silicone, sometimes the ass cheeks don't give enough and keep you from going all the way or the cheeks don't spread like a woman, 3rd SLE this product is very lifelike in this region and experience, the cheeks give in but not too much, they retain some resistance as they should but not too much like silicone either, SLE has my favorite ass hands down and the manufacturer in my signature is the only other clear competitor.
The 172 is crazy good in this area. Seriously I'm not hyping that up its really good for a doll that can only bend in about 3 places from the ass to the neck.

I understand everyone's frustration with LHP problems but not all manufacturers have bad LHP, what's really going on that not many people are talking about is the lack of hip and spine flexibility. Also real womens hips allow for special movements during sexy time such as hip rotation, pivoting and flexing.

Think about it. Women have 33 vertebrae and ea one can bend in 4 directions but actually more than just 4 different directions to meet different angles. Doll manufacturers bend at hip to leg, middle back and at the neck..

wtf 3 bending points vs 33 it's obvious there will be a problem in functionality.

Until there is a doll with 20-30 bending points in the vertebrae the LHP will always be a little wonky. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out....

But making improvement in the skeleton to allow more flex points is not an easy task. Everyone is always criticizing LHP(for good reason!), weight, durability and cost. Those last 3 will increase substantially to create a more lifelike skeleton.
I dont know about you but considering those 3 things will all increase and durability will decrease I'm even more impressed with the SLE series and the pleasurable experience they provide. While also reducing my costs and time to acquire their products.

I'm gonna post some bush league photos and continue to post things here.
Hope this info was helpful and thanks again to Zelex for making such an awesome product!
Cheers,
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

Reggster

Re: SLE game-changing experience

Post by Reggster »

Ashley and Gina trying on new undies :plaidskirt:
Attachments
171 vs 172 SLE
171 vs 172 SLE
20231129_145737.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 8909 times
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

Straight out the box
Attachments
172 171 SLE
172 171 SLE
20231127_192550.jpg (3.01 MiB) Viewed 8902 times
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

172 & 171 LHP
Yes I know the lighting sucks and I'll try to do better
:painting:
Attachments
171 LHP
171 LHP
20231127_193855.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 8896 times
172 LHP
172 LHP
20231127_193902.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 8896 times
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

Nice to see the 171 and the 172 side-by-side, for comparison purposes.

Both in-person and in photographs, I think the 171's arms are a little chunkier than the 172's. I prefer it.

Anyway, thanks for the review too! But by now, you're mostly preaching to the choir, ha ha. Seems like half the people here already own an SLE within about a month of it being launched.

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

One more note about the breasts:

I dont know why but I've been told in Asian culture the cup size is often 'inflated' or 1-2 sizes over western sizing standards?

The 171 is a B cup

The 172 is C/D. C+1/2 if that makes sense.

In the photo above both are wearing bra size 30b

The panties are size S and fit the 171 perfect but the 172 would be best in an XS.

The shape is more pronounced and the but sticks out more on the 172 vs the 171 is a little wider, both are very attractive!
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

Reggster wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:20 am One more note about the breasts:

I dont know why but I've been told in Asian culture the cup size is often 'inflated' or 1-2 sizes over western sizing standards?

The 171 is a B cup

Yeah, there was a period of about a week or so when the 171C was being sold on some sites as a 172E, without proper identification. During that time, I assumed it was a B-cup before its official designation was revealed.

It definitely looks like a B in pics and in person. Nothing wrong with that, of course; it's my favorite cup size.

lexico

Post by lexico »

Greetings,

Excellent write-up! A lot of what you say exactly matches my thinking and goals, and opinion, so I'm glad you posted all this. It seems we especially have the same opinions about the butt qualities!

I'm still searching for my doll, so reviews like this really help.

Two of my "finalists" are the 171 SLE, and also the newest model from the brand mentioned in your signature!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

Meeting time..lol
Attachments
20231127_200706.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 8860 times
20231127_200646.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 8860 times
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

LoveFool882 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:18 am Nice to see the 171 and the 172 side-by-side, for comparison purposes.

Both in-person and in photographs, I think the 171's arms are a little chunkier than the 172's. I prefer it.

Anyway, thanks for the review too! But by now, you're mostly preaching to the choir, ha ha. Seems like half the people here already own an SLE within about a month of it being launched.
The 171 is slightly thicker and heavier but all in a good way.
More comparisons to come.
:glou:
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

LoveFool882 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:28 am
Reggster wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:20 am One more note about the breasts:

The 171 is a B cup

Yeah, there was a period of about a week or so when the 171C was being sold on some sites as a 172E, without proper identification. During that time, I assumed it was a B-cup before its official designation was revealed.

It definitely looks like a B in pics and in person. Nothing wrong with that, of course; it's my favorite cup size.
The B cup breast are very nice! I was worried they would be a bit small or have less sensation but they are incredibly realistic, like a real breast should feel, also the sensation of ribs underneath and around the area is another great detail, this model actually looks like a really hot chick I know which is crazy to think about..lol
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

lexico wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:30 am Greetings,

Excellent write-up! A lot of what you say exactly matches my thinking and goals, and opinion, so I'm glad you posted all this. It seems we especially have the same opinions about the butt qualities!

I'm still searching for my doll, so reviews like this really help.

Two of my "finalists" are the 171 SLE, and also the newest model from the brand mentioned in your signature!
For $1800 my friend you can go wrong with SLE!
For the other doll you mention, extra soft ass is a must, it's crazy good!
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

atilla
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by atilla »

Reggster wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:04 am I've been reading TDF for a while now and I'm compelled to share some experiences about these SLE dolls because they are great. I want to start by saying I purchased these products with my own money and I'm not receiving anything from any vendor or manufacturer for my thoughts.

Hope this info was helpful and thanks again to Zelex for making such an awesome product!
Cheers,
Hey Reggster, thanks for sharing experience and photos! Long time I've not seen such a good feedback and personal opinion, realy helps for others TDF members like me :thumbs_up:

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

Reggster wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:49 am The B cup breast are very nice! I was worried they would be a bit small or have less sensation but they are incredibly realistic, like a real breast should feel, also the sensation of ribs underneath and around the area is another great detail, this model actually looks like a really hot chick I know which is crazy to think about..lol
Yeah, as a B cup aficionado, I've looked at a lot of other manufacturers, and these are, in my opinion, the best I've seen yet. They look good from any angle, and have just the right amount of droop. There's nothing I'd change about them.

Most of the time, small boobs on a doll are either too flat, or too pointy/rigid/fake looking. It's comparatively easier to make big tits look realistic and droopy, since gravity is doing at least some of the work.

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

atilla wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:56 am
Reggster wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:04 am I've been reading TDF for a while now and I'm compelled to share some experiences about these SLE dolls because they are great. I want to start by saying I purchased these products with my own money and I'm not receiving anything from any vendor or manufacturer for my thoughts.

Cheers,
Hey Reggster, thanks for sharing experience and photos! Long time I've not seen such a good feedback and personal opinion, realy helps for others TDF members like me :thumbs_up:
Much respect
:glou:
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

INFORMATIONS