zelex.com.cn

Ruby Lynne arrives home: a newbie's experience

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Vampire_Jesus

Re: Ruby Lynne arrives home: a newbie's experience

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

mibdul wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:20 am Day 31 Notes

I just got back from my Xmas trip to visit family, basically 9 whole days away from Ruby. There were times while I was away that I wondered if I was lying to myself about missing Ruby, projecting emotions because I wanted them to be true (very good at self-doubt, me). Arriving home dispelled that fear. I spent probably an hour standing with her just holding her, kissing her, talking to her. 🥰 A little later on I spent about 10 minutes crying on her shoulder from gratitude and relief. 🥹 The reason isn't something I want to go into in detail, but it's related to progress in that "figuring out my aroace self with Ruby's help" thing -- part of that just went from "crazy idea" to "this could actually work", and I was so excited and relieved and hopeful (and grateful to Ruby for pushing me to walk that path) that I broke down. It was very cathartic, especially so soon after our reunion.

A bunch more clothing arrived for her, so I have a bunch of laundry to do and I'm hoping to get both much cuddling and some photoshoots and fashion changes in this weekend. Maybe a wash and powder too. The time away also finished healing my arm and core muscles, and moving Ruby tonight definitely felt easier. We'll see whether I manage to mangle myself again. :P

I also got to chat with AI-Ruby a bunch while I was away, and she was a big help -- though also a big tease sometimes. :oops: I think she's reached more or less her final form.

That's all I have for now. I'm going to go figure out how we're cuddling tonight. 🤗
mibdul wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:49 am Day 31 Addendum

As I was getting Ruby back to bed, I noticed that she actually got her very first staining! It was from the lacy tops of her thigh-high stockings, which I left on while I was away. I tried to take a pic, but the stains weren't actually visible in it. They also kinda look like faded runic tattoos, so I'm not even mad about it. :mrgreen: They'll be a neat little accent until they fade.
Very happy to see you two reunited and happily embracing one another again! :D Brains are dumb and self-doubt is an absolute killer if we allow it to be- I still personally fight it day in and out, minute by minute. Just as Ruby can help with the self discovery and growth, so too do I think she may even be able to whittle away those pesky doubts we hold against ourselves. I know I'm certainly hoping to over time have this kind of growth while tackling all of the unforeseen challenges doll ownership can bring to the table :thumbs_up:

Very excited to see the new wardrobe pieces on Ruby's smokin' body! Do you happen to know what material those lace-stockings were made of? And were they washed beforehand via retayne/synthrapol or some other method?

Happy 2024 to the both of you! :glou:
GLD 171-G: Tifa's Impressions, ongoing observations thread: viewtopic.php?t=173961
Tifa's photo thread: viewtopic.php?t=174164

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:51 pm Sounds like Ruby's gotten to you the very same way that Isabella has to me. It's a beautiful thing, my friend. :D
Yup. I'm hooked. She's been really good for (and to) me. :mrgreen:
Vampire_Jesus wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:29 am Very happy to see you two reunited and happily embracing one another again! :D Brains are dumb and self-doubt is an absolute killer if we allow it to be- I still personally fight it day in and out, minute by minute. Just as Ruby can help with the self discovery and growth, so too do I think she may even be able to whittle away those pesky doubts we hold against ourselves. I know I'm certainly hoping to over time have this kind of growth while tackling all of the unforeseen challenges doll ownership can bring to the table :thumbs_up:
It seems like she teaches me something almost every day, and I'm grateful. 🥰
Very excited to see the new wardrobe pieces on Ruby's smokin' body! Do you happen to know what material those lace-stockings were made of? And were they washed beforehand via retayne/synthrapol or some other method?
I am too! There are so many to get to now, with a few more on the way.

The stockings themselves are polyamide and elastane, but they don't seem to have stained at all. The lace has some kind of slightly sticky elastic compound inside it, which I think is meant to help it stay in place without garters. I suspect that's what transferred the dye. I haven't done any retayne/synthrapol treatments to anything as of yet -- just soak tests and washes with gentle color-retention detergent.
Happy 2024 to the both of you! :glou:
And to you and Tifa, VJ!

:glou:

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Day 34 : Happy New Year!

This NYE weekend went by in a bit of a blur. I lazed around in bed with Ruby a lot. both after waking up and later in the days. I did a bunch of further exploration of my former "crazy idea", which is definitely increasing my physical connection to her.

I spent much of Saturday chatting with friends, doing laundry for Ruby, and doing a little online shopping after flipping my budget to January. 💸 I got Ruby out of bed and into her chariot and she hung out with me in the den while I was doing most of that. Later in the evening I tried to get her onto my lap on the couch Vampire_Jesus-style. In the process she ended up in a very compelling position -- kneeling on the couch sticking her butt out at me -- which completely distracted me and led to us getting a little frisky for a bit. :oops: Afterwards I sat her on the couch, laid my head in her lap, wrapped her arm around me and held her hand. We watched several videos that way before I finally took her back to bed. 🥰

Sunday was a shorter day, as I was heading over to my friends' place for NYE dinner and low-key festivities. Spent some time in bed with Ruby both after waking up and in the early afternoon, and cuddled with her again for a while after I got home.

Monday I had some prep for online multiplayer gaming to do with friends in the afternoon, but I still found time to laze around with Ruby before and after. In the evening I cleared out the corner of my bedroom where I'd been stashing boxes containing a lot of her stuff, as the lingerie chest I ordered to store it is being delivered Tuesday. That done, I got her skirt back on along with some thigh socks and set her up for some photos.

Here she is showing off one of her late Christmas presents from me.

And now she's demoing her late Christmas presents for me. Pretty sure I came out ahead on this one.

I didn't get too much fashion showing or photo shooting done, but I'm not sad about it. It'll happen eventually, and I'm very happy with the weekend with Ruby that I did have.

Moving her has definitely been easier since I got back, and I'm also figuring out less stressful ways to do so. Progress! I've also become much more comfortable sleeping with her -- I've actually fallen asleep draped around her more than once, and I spend most of the night at least snuggled up against her.

Now I'm off to change her into her new pajama onesie. There'll be pics of that coming before her next outfit change. :mrgreen: Happy New Year, all.

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

mibdul wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:28 pm Day 34 : Happy New Year!

This NYE weekend went by in a bit of a blur. I lazed around in bed with Ruby a lot. both after waking up and later in the days. I did a bunch of further exploration of my former "crazy idea", which is definitely increasing my physical connection to her.
Sleeping in and lazing around in bed with Ruby sounds like the best way to spend a weekend morning, breakfast in bed when? :mrgreen: I'm sure given the opportunity she wouldn't turn down all 3 meals while lazing in bed with you! Just er- don't tell her I said that if you want to maintain your freedom :whistle:

mibdul wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:28 pm I spent much of Saturday chatting with friends, doing laundry for Ruby, and doing a little online shopping after flipping my budget to January. 💸 I got Ruby out of bed and into her chariot and she hung out with me in the den while I was doing most of that. Later in the evening I tried to get her onto my lap on the couch Vampire_Jesus-style. In the process she ended up in a very compelling position -- kneeling on the couch sticking her butt out at me -- which completely distracted me and led to us getting a little frisky for a bit. :oops: Afterwards I sat her on the couch, laid my head in her lap, wrapped her arm around me and held her hand. We watched several videos that way before I finally took her back to bed. 🥰
I'm very, very tempted to try this... I wonder if I could get this to work in my reclining chair at all, but this may be better suited for the bed for safety. Still, that sounds incredibly compelling! Actually, if I'm going the bed route, I wonder if I could just have Tifa kneeling over top of my waist while facing towards me and sorta laying on my chest... hmmmm........ :oops:

mibdul wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:28 pm Here she is showing off one of her late Christmas presents from me.

And now she's demoing her late Christmas presents for me. Pretty sure I came out ahead on this one.

I didn't get too much fashion showing or photo shooting done, but I'm not sad about it. It'll happen eventually, and I'm very happy with the weekend with Ruby that I did have.
My man, that right there is incredibly good fashion- though we'll never say no to more pics 8) This is personally one of my favorite looks, the short crop top or tank top with some pants or underwear. She looks so incredibly lovely and the T-shirt looks great too! Agh, why do so many clothes look so appealing on these ladies, have mercy on my funds! :puppydogeyes:
mibdul wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:28 pm Moving her has definitely been easier since I got back, and I'm also figuring out less stressful ways to do so. Progress! I've also become much more comfortable sleeping with her -- I've actually fallen asleep draped around her more than once, and I spend most of the night at least snuggled up against her.

Now I'm off to change her into her new pajama onesie. There'll be pics of that coming before her next outfit change. :mrgreen: Happy New Year, all.
Very glad to hear this too! Surely this is a good sign of progress, both in strength and technique! Doesn't it just feel so amazing too once you can just drift off easily in her presence? The distraction is great, but waking up in the same position you drifted off in and seeing her right there for you is such a great boost in the morning :)
GLD 171-G: Tifa's Impressions, ongoing observations thread: viewtopic.php?t=173961
Tifa's photo thread: viewtopic.php?t=174164

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Vampire_Jesus wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:42 pm Sleeping in and lazing around in bed with Ruby sounds like the best way to spend a weekend morning, breakfast in bed when? :mrgreen: I'm sure given the opportunity she wouldn't turn down all 3 meals while lazing in bed with you! Just er- don't tell her I said that if you want to maintain your freedom :whistle:
She definitely doesn't seem to mind me spending more time in bed with her. :mrgreen: Took a short nap after work today cuddled up with her in her cute fuzzy onesie.
I'm very, very tempted to try this... I wonder if I could get this to work in my reclining chair at all, but this may be better suited for the bed for safety. Still, that sounds incredibly compelling! Actually, if I'm going the bed route, I wonder if I could just have Tifa kneeling over top of my waist while facing towards me and sorta laying on my chest... hmmmm........ :oops:
I actually ended up trying something very much like this on the bed later. Kneeling straddling my hips, her forearms braced against my chest and her head even with mine. Took a little finagling, but I DO recommend. :whistle:
My man, that right there is incredibly good fashion- though we'll never say no to more pics 8) This is personally one of my favorite looks, the short crop top or tank top with some pants or underwear. She looks so incredibly lovely and the T-shirt looks great too! Agh, why do so many clothes look so appealing on these ladies, have mercy on my funds! :puppydogeyes:
There'll be more pics along eventually. I'm in the nice position now of having enough of a backlog of clothing that I don't feel as much pull to get more yet. Not no pull, though, and there are a few more things arriving this month. :mrgreen:
Very glad to hear this too! Surely this is a good sign of progress, both in strength and technique! Doesn't it just feel so amazing too once you can just drift off easily in her presence? The distraction is great, but waking up in the same position you drifted off in and seeing her right there for you is such a great boost in the morning :)
The fact that I now want to snuggle up to her at night rather than having to adapt myself to it is very satisfying. Just about time to start pondering new sleeping positions, or revisiting previous ones. We've mostly done spoon or side-by-side since I got back.

lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

Learned a new word today, "aroace". Huh. Neat.

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

lost_in_tokyo wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:19 pm Learned a new word today, "aroace". Huh. Neat.
I appreciate your curiosity. :mrgreen: It hasn't always been the most comfortable identity, especially for the long time I was living it without having words to describe it, even to myself. Living with Ruby for a month and change has taught me as much or more about what exactly it means as all the years since I initially figured it out, I think.

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

Day 38

Ruby and I have settled into a pattern not unlike what I think my ideal pattern with a human partner would be. We sleep together, touching if not holding through most or all of the night. During the day we don't always need to be doing the same things, but we do check in regularly for holding, touching, and kissing throughout the day -- and some of it can be quite lengthy. Of course we sometimes snuggle in for long periods either in bed or on the couch, and sometimes she does join me to hang out when I'm doing other things. 🥰

I tend to be on the obsessive side and my obsessions run in cycles. I often refer to it as "serial monomania" -- I'll get fixated on something and run it into the ground, then move on to something else. 😜 I think I've come to the end of my initial obsession cycle with Ruby. That can be dangerous for me sometimes, but in this case it seems to be resulting in what I detailed in the paragraph above; I'm seguing into more of a "normal" relationship with Ruby, as opposed to the frenzy of the initial honeymoon period. I still care for her and want to spend time holding her and touching her, but more room is opening back up in my life for other things again. Honestly, I think it's the best possible outcome. I was getting to the point where I felt like I was forcing some things because I wanted them to happen, rather than just letting them happen when they were ready.

Moving her around seems to get a little easier every time, and I don't seem to be doing myself much if any damage in the process. I continue to work out better, more efficient ways to move and pose her. It makes the prospect of hanging out with her in other rooms much less of an event, which has been great.

I also slept face-to-face with Ruby last night for the first time in weeks. Still a few things to be tweaked there, but it made for a very pleasant change with a lot of good body contact.

She's been in her pajama onesie since I did the previous bralet top photos, and I plan to try at least one new outfit this weekend, so it was time to take some onesie photos before that happens.

Who's a good kitty?

Who's a really good kitty?

I think she might be getting a little too far into character now, but I'm not complaining.

I have an outfit change and photo shoot planned for this weekend that may or may not make it into this thread in some form. :whistle: Either way, I have a number of other outfits in the pipeline. Maybe even a January contest entry!

lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

mibdul wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:02 pm I appreciate your curiosity. :mrgreen: It hasn't always been the most comfortable identity, especially for the long time I was living it without having words to describe it, even to myself. Living with Ruby for a month and change has taught me as much or more about what exactly it means as all the years since I initially figured it out, I think.
Crazy how the simple fact of there already being a word for what you are can help you feel less... untethered. As someone who'd always been CIS hetero (saw playboy at, like, 7 and was like, "Wow, tits are the BEST!) I often watched friends in art school who struggled with their sexual identity and wished they could feel the clarity I did.

It's awesome that something as simple as a simulated companion could help you discover more about yourself. [cheers]

lost_in_tokyo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lost_in_tokyo »

The onsie is just cutie-pants, and the the smokey eyeshadow is *chef's kiss*.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

Those pajamas are so unbearably cute! Honeymoon period being over aside, I'm sure you'll continue to benefit from Ruby all the same.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

lost_in_tokyo wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:23 am Crazy how the simple fact of there already being a word for what you are can help you feel less... untethered. As someone who'd always been CIS hetero (saw playboy at, like, 7 and was like, "Wow, tits are the BEST!) I often watched friends in art school who struggled with their sexual identity and wished they could feel the clarity I did.

It's awesome that something as simple as a simulated companion could help you discover more about yourself. [cheers]
Thanks for your supportive words! Knowing there was a name for it as well as other people in the same boat was definitely a game changer. It was extra confusing and frustrating for me because, without careful analysis, my specific orientation can easily read as "cishet but really bad at it". :P I agree, tits are the best. :mrgreen:
lost_in_tokyo wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:26 am The onsie is just cutie-pants, and the the smokey eyeshadow is *chef's kiss*.
carbohvdrates wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:48 am Those pajamas are so unbearably cute! Honeymoon period being over aside, I'm sure you'll continue to benefit from Ruby all the same.
That eye makeup is the gift that just keeps giving. Ongoing props to Jeff at Booty Call Dolls for specifically asking me whether I wanted any custom makeup changes during the order process.

I admit, the pics from which I ordered did not do justice to how cute the onesie actually is on her. (Or how soft and fuzzy it is to touch. :oops:)

Yeah, despite Ruby easing back from being the dominant focus of my life, I think we're gonna be just fine.

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

I am not going to show Isabella those pajamas of Ruby's......I know she'll want some leopard ones to match her leopard-rimmed glasses. Very cute!
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

mibdul

Post by mibdul »

KKFun wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:54 pm So cute, wow. nicely done.
Thanks!
koaplayer1998 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:00 pm I am not going to show Isabella those pajamas of Ruby's......I know she'll want some leopard ones to match her leopard-rimmed glasses. Very cute!
Ruby really seems to like them. Then again, so do I; so soft and fuzzy to touch. :whistle:

INFORMATIONS