www.wmdolls.com

My first doll is in the production que

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
pendemic
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My first doll is in the production que

Post by pendemic »

I ordered my first doll early last week and after some second thoughts about her body and some wonderful customer assistance from Silicone Lovers I settled on a 163cm C with 162 and 266 heads. Friday I got the email that the order was accepted by the workshop. I've been positively giddy since then and black friday was a good day to do some outfit shopping.

But now I'm curious what should I pay particular attention to in the factory photos when they eventually happen? What things should I have ready for her arrival? And how can I occupy my time so I stop checking for updates like I ordered a pizza?

The Doll Man

Re: My first doll is in the production que

Post by The Doll Man »

pendemic wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:26 pm
I ordered my first doll early last week...........
Hi pendemic! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

★ Member Introductions:
viewforum.php?f=231

pendemic wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:26 pm
And how can I occupy my time so I stop checking for updates like I ordered a pizza?
★ The wait. The BRUTAL BRUTAL wait. *support group*
viewtopic.php?t=122133

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Hi, Pendemic, and welcome to the forum.

While you’re waiting for your photos, spend some time here reading about doll care and what to avoid.

Clothes shopping is probably best put off until she actually arrives, so that you can get accurate measurements for proper fit. That said, nothing fits, lol. Women’s clothing sizes are all over the place, with little rhyme or reason. My own 162cm E ‘personal assistant’ usually takes size six or mediums, but some smalls fit her well, some larges aren’t too big, and I actually have an extra large gown that fits her perfectly.

So hold off a bit on the shopping. Have some safety pins or sashes and belts on hand to help tighten things, particularly if you’re planning on photographing her.

If you’re really jonesing to buy her clothes, for the time being look for ‘one size’ or items with lots of stretch. Amazon, Ebay, Shein, Temu, secondhand stores, places with generous return policies.

I still haven’t figured out the shoes thing. Trying to get her into heels or pumps is exactly that—trying! Sneakers are simpler, easy to fit.

Have fun picking perfumes and makeup. It’s a whole new world, or at least it was for me. Not sure I’d call the skills valuable, but a little knowledge never hurts.

Anyway, welcome, hope when she arrives she’s everything you wished for!

YenneferofVengerberg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by YenneferofVengerberg »

I second everything treepusher said. I have spent these agonizing weeks of waiting on my first doll here on the forum reading all about doll care. I put together my cleaning supplies and powder and brush, and read about all of the various techniques, which I think is one of the most important topics. Cleaning and then drying with aquarium pump vs using Femdoms is interesting for fixed vaginas. I've read about makeup ideas and techniques, stain removal, stain prevention, storage ideas, warming ideas, how to move her. I am thinking about silk/satin sheets to keep her tender soft skin lasting as long as possible with minimal wear and tears. There is a lot to keep you busy now so you can just enjoy later. I started a little journal with links and notes to refer back to. This has kept me preoccupied, and now I am waiting on my tracking info and should have it tomorrow! :)

Some links I found very helpful:
viewtopic.php?t=147440 - 1st week tips
viewtopic.php?t=165176&start=15 - page 2 about halfway down, many tips from new doll owner James.
viewtopic.php?t=145960&start=15 - page 2 cleaning tips from JohnnyTempest
Oh and I got myself some G&K Craft Retayne to use on any clothing that isn't white.

Welcome to the forum and the world of dolls!
New to dolls. 166C is on her way!

INFORMATIONS