www.rosemarydoll.com

Climax Pro New Arrivals | 160cm/5ft3 L-cup Silicone Head Sex Doll – Fukada

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Climax Pro New Arrivals | 160cm/5ft3 L-cup Silicone Head Sex Doll – Fukada

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Dear guys, Climax just released this new Pro series BBW sex doll - 160cm/5ft3 L-cup Silicone Head Sex Doll – Fukada. Now you will get a free extra head, please do not miss out!

Learn more here: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... ll-fukada/
160cm5ft3-L-cup-Silicone-Head-Sex-Doll-Fukada-15-1.jpeg
160cm5ft3-L-cup-Silicone-Head-Sex-Doll-Fukada-15-1.jpeg (142.41 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
160cm5ft3-L-cup-Silicone-Head-Sex-Doll-Fukada-17-1.jpeg
160cm5ft3-L-cup-Silicone-Head-Sex-Doll-Fukada-17-1.jpeg (138.3 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
160cm5ft3-L-cup-Silicone-Head-Sex-Doll-Fukada-23.jpeg
160cm5ft3-L-cup-Silicone-Head-Sex-Doll-Fukada-23.jpeg (142.73 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
160cm5ft3-L-cup-Silicone-Head-Sex-Doll-Fukada-22.jpeg
160cm5ft3-L-cup-Silicone-Head-Sex-Doll-Fukada-22.jpeg (136.67 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
:glou:

BigMustard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Climax Pro New Arrivals | 160cm/5ft3 L-cup Silicone Head Sex Doll – Fukada

Post by BigMustard »

What a stunner! Mysterious, exotic and spicy!
How is her LHP? Can you provide any current placement pictures of her orifices??

As curvy as she is, I hope she's enjoyable from behind! 🔥🙊🤤🍑

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

BigMustard wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:48 am What a stunner! Mysterious, exotic and spicy!
How is her LHP? Can you provide any current placement pictures of her orifices??

No problem! We have contacted the factory and will update more info here soon.

Savior Uchiha

Post by Savior Uchiha »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:46 am
BigMustard wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:48 am What a stunner! Mysterious, exotic and spicy!

Are there any updates on the LHP? I am currently eyeing this doll. In case you might also know the answer, how's the LHP on the 159 J cup and 157 D cup of the same brand and model?

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Savior Uchiha wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:18 am

Are there any updates on the LHP? I am currently eyeing this doll. In case you might also know the answer, how's the LHP on the 159 J cup and 157 D cup of the same brand and model?
We have contacted Climax and will update more info here. :D :D :D

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:11 pm
Savior Uchiha wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:18 am

We have contacted Climax and will update more info here. :D :D :D
Please have a look:
FD157-Sola-Doggle-1.jpg
FD157-Sola-Doggle-1.jpg (4.93 MiB) Viewed 672 times
FD157-Sola-Doggle-3.jpg
FD157-Sola-Doggle-3.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 672 times
FD157-Sola-Doggle-2.jpg
FD157-Sola-Doggle-2.jpg (4.75 MiB) Viewed 672 times
SiQ157cm Vagina-2.jpg
SiQ157cm Vagina-2.jpg (3.88 MiB) Viewed 672 times
SiQ157-body-1.jpg
SiQ157-body-1.jpg (4.85 MiB) Viewed 672 times
SiQ157-body-2.jpg
SiQ157-body-2.jpg (4.27 MiB) Viewed 672 times
SiQ157 doggy style 4.png
SiQ157 doggy style 4.png (3.32 MiB) Viewed 672 times
SiW160-Cinnamon-2.jpg
SiW160-Cinnamon-2.jpg (5.02 MiB) Viewed 672 times

BigMustard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigMustard »

Hello again,

With all due respect, I kindly asked for factory pics of FUKADA'S LHP & how it looks on HER. THAT WAS 3 MONTHS AGO! Sadly, all we got is pictures of other models in doggystyle (which is what I initially hoped for w/the Fukada).....that is NOT what I or any other posters on this thread asked for!
Need I remind you, you're losing money, potential customers and revenue like this by not accommodating and catering to the basic needs of your clients....both new and old.

Here's a quote from another member on TDF that I hope sinks in for you guys

"Promo pictures are nice, they're beautiful and spicy but that is only the first phase of grabbing a potential customers attention.

In todays world having the ability to take quick, unedited pictures and instantly post them, that is VERY crucial for those of us to see for the second phase of our interest.

Every new doll that gets created should immediately be moved to a clear area, no background, and a series of pictures should be taken all around her body. Standing, sitting, bent over to see LHP, laying down, and be provided on the SAME PAGE that any customer can see once they click on the dolls listing on any website.

If the factory does not provide those pictures, any vendor who acquires the first doll that does provide these types of pictures will have the upper hand and a clear lead on potential sales.

Welcome to the age of technology and ease of access to what drives people to buy things....... That is called SEEING the real deal from multiple angles." ~tuffluv88

Once again, in the spirit of kindness I ask of you.....can we preview Fukada's LHP in doggystyle to see just how accurate it looks?

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

BigMustard wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:14 pm Hello again,

With all due respect, I kindly asked for factory pics of FUKADA'S LHP & how it looks on HER. THAT WAS 3 MONTHS AGO! Sadly, all we got is pictures of other models in doggystyle (which is what I initially hoped for w/the Fukada).....that is NOT what I or any other posters on this thread asked for!
Need I remind you, you're losing money, potential customers and revenue like this by not accommodating and catering to the basic needs of your clients....both new and old.

"Promo pictures are nice, they're beautiful and spicy but that is only the first phase of grabbing a potential customers attention.

In todays world having the ability to take quick, unedited pictures and instantly post them, that is VERY crucial for those of us to see for the second phase of our interest.

Every new doll that gets created should immediately be moved to a clear area, no background, and a series of pictures should be taken all around her body. Standing, sitting, bent over to see LHP, laying down, and be provided on the SAME PAGE that any customer can see once they click on the dolls listing on any website.

If the factory does not provide those pictures, any vendor who acquires the first doll that does provide these types of pictures will have the upper hand and a clear lead on potential sales.

Welcome to the age of technology and ease of access to what drives people to buy things....... That is called SEEING the real deal from multiple angles." ~tuffluv88

Once again, in the spirit of kindness I ask of you.....can we preview Fukada's LHP in doggystyle to see just how accurate it looks?
Thank you for contacting us again! So sorry for the delays. We have contacted the factory and they're producing this doll now. Please wait for around 2 weeks, we will update more pictures here.

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

BigMustard wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:14 pm Hello again,

Here are some pictures for you:
Fukada.jpeg
Fukada.jpeg (192.48 KiB) Viewed 238 times
Fukada-1.jpeg
Fukada-1.jpeg (206.97 KiB) Viewed 238 times
View more here: https://www.sexdollpicture.com/climax-d ... ll-fukada/

INFORMATIONS