zelex.com.cn

My Zelex sisters Scarlett (170C inspiration) and Rose (SLE172E 201head)

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Zelex sisters Scarlett (170C inspiration) and Rose (SLE172E 201head)

Post by DutchDre »

Girls bringing friends back together

In the past few days one of my friends visited me a few evenings in a row. It was almost 4 years since the last time that I saw him. He saw a few pictures of Scarlett earlier this year and later of Rose that I sent to him and recently we planned to meet again when Rose was still in transport to my home.

We had a few lovely evenings reconnecting the past few days, talking about several things and mostly talking about Scarlett and Rose while drinking a few beers. He was astonished by the looks of them in person and he was very impressed how the Silicone and SLE skin feels. I explained the differences between Scarlett and Rose and showed him most of the clothing that I bought for my girls, which took quite some time. He complimented me on the clothing choices I made and told me their wardrobe was even bigger then his own.

After a few hours on the first evening that he was visiting me I asked him if he also felt some kind of presence in the room and he told me that he did and he understood even more why I bought these dolls. He told me it was like he wasn't sitting with only me and that it really helped that my girls look so real and are dressed in nice clothing. Scarlett still sitting in her outfit where she wears the white jacket and Rose in her schooloutfit.

It is the December month now so I will change their outfits later this month. Normally I don't do anything special with christmas but this year it is different, both Scarlett and Rose have a christmas outfit :D

Resistance is futile

Another update, which at first I didn't think would happen this soon, is that I couldn't resist and made the decision to have vaginal sex with Rose. First I started having sex without condom but halfway I decided to put one on. The sex without and with a condom both felt really good. I decided to put one on because I didn't want to shoot my load in her to make it easier for me to clean Rose after. Doing this just felt better for me. Rose is a bit tighter than Scarlett who has the Insert Vagina and because of this I had a more intense feeling while having sex. With Scarlett I mostly never wear a condom, only when I think I would like to have sex twice on the same day. Then I wear a condom the first time and sometimes also the second time. I noticed that the Insert Vagina is cleaned faster when it only has lube in it.

When having sex with my girls I lay them down on their backs, open up their legs and be on top. This is for me the best position. I like seeing the face of my girls and looking at their breasts and the breasts of Rose move so nice and lovely, really adding a nice touch when having sex. The breasts of Scarlett also move but only a bit. SLE breasts are really a winner. I also have to say that while having sex it feels nicer with Rose because her SLE Skin is a bit softer when my bottom area is touching the SLE material.

Now that I experienced the pleasure of having sex with Rose I think it will happen more in the future. I wrote earlier that I didn't buy Rose for the sex and that it would happen one day just to experience how it feels, that day has happened now, earlier than i thought it would happen at first and it was a very positive experience. The softer SLE material, the breasts that move more, the lovely face of Rose that I'm looking at and the fixed vagina that is a bit tighter compared to Scarlett's Insert vagina. I can honestly say I will not be able to keep my hands off Rose in the future and just let her sit on her chair looking lovely and only having sex with her sister Scarlett. Resistance is futile!

DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DutchDre »

Today I decided to change the outfit that Rose is going to wear for at least the next few days.
I hope you all like what she is wearing now, I bought this outfit specially for Rose earlier in November :)
Rose will probably look a lot better in this outfit if she is standing but I like to keep her safe on her chair close to me.

Images were taken with my mobile phone using the Portrait function which automatically blurs the background.
Only other editing done is that i've resized the photos to 25% and the second photo also got a bit of the left and right sides removed.
I did not alter anything else to these photos.

Hearts and Roses

Rose003.jpg
Rose003.jpg (122.42 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
Rose004.jpg
Rose004.jpg (124.79 KiB) Viewed 1892 times

bigjimz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigjimz »

great stuff DutchDre! thx for sharing everything with us!!!

DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DutchDre »

It is the December month and Christmas is getting closer and closer so earlier today I decided to change the outfits of my girls. As I've written before I normally don't do anything special with Christmas but this year I started being a doll owner and I really wanted to see my girls in a nice Christmas outfit to celebrate the last part of this current year. A year with a positive change for me. I started looking around for Christmas themed clothing about 4 months ago for Scarlett, saved quite a few items to my favorite list and holded off on ordering an outfit because you never know if something nicer looking will come out a bit later. In those 4 months the list of Christmas clothing in my favorite list grew and when I ordered Rose I decided to not buy one outfit but two. I received both outfits early November before Rose arrived.

I could've bought a nice pair of leggings, t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, dresses, loungewear etc etc to cover up my girls but I decided that this year's Xmas needed to be:

Ow Ow Ow Sexy Xmas :x-mas:

xmas-scarlett.jpg
xmas-scarlett.jpg (84.26 KiB) Viewed 1734 times
xmas-rose.jpg
xmas-rose.jpg (103.79 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Sexy Xmas, no doubt about that when those stunning ladies are around.

shyguy1219
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shyguy1219 »

Does the SLE head use the same eyes as the non-SLE Zelex heads by any chance?

DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DutchDre »

KKFun wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:39 pm Sexy Xmas, no doubt about that when those stunning ladies are around.
:glou: now that Scarlett and Rose are wearing these Sexy Xmas outfits they both receive extra kisses each day, they are certainly getting more attention from me :D

shyguy1219 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:46 pm Does the SLE head use the same eyes as the non-SLE Zelex heads by any chance?
I think they are the same, certainly feels the same when I move the eyes of Scarlett and Rose. If you want a better answer then "i think they are the same" and would like certainty then it's best to contact Zelex. They have a contact form on their website :wink:

bigjimz wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:29 pm great stuff DutchDre! thx for sharing everything with us!!!
You're welcome, it is nice to read you like it so thanks for visiting and posting a response.

DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DutchDre »

I've been busy trying to get a second default wig for Rose, so that I have a backup. Due to errors made by Zelex this wig has not yet been received. Here is the story.

When I ordered Rose I also ordered a 2nd wig that comes with the SLE172E 201_1 head so that I have a backup. I've done the same for Scarlett because it just feels nice to have backup wigs in case the first default one is not good anymore.

When Rose was delivered on November 22nd there was no 2nd wig in the 1st big heavy package so I contacted my vendor and Zelex send a 2nd package a few days later. 2nd package received but it contained the wrong wig so I contacted my vendor again. While I waited for this 2nd package I also send a review to my vendor about Rose, as was asked by my vendor, because Zelex would like to hear back from their customers what they think about their new SLE Doll. I wrote a review in 2 emails that I send to my vendor, which took me quite some time to write, and the reviews were forwarded to Zelex.

My vendor got back to me about the wrong wig that I received in the 2nd package and they told me Zelex was going to send a new 3rd package and that they would include an extra wig because they liked my reviews and were happy with this topic here on TDF. I've received this 3rd package earlier this week, and again, it didn't contain the right wig. I received a full brunette wig that I think comes default with the SLE171C 201 version and the extra wig was a full blonde wig. Honestly, it pissed me off that I didn't receive the backup wig yet.

My vendor contacted their agent at Zelex again and asked if the agent could handle the package personally instead of forwarding the order to the factory. Well, it is waiting time again and to make me feel a bit better I decided to try the blonde wig on Rose. I have a thing for blonde girls and this wig looks very good on Rose.

This morning I've made the decision to change the outfits that both my girls are wearing and that I didn't want to wait until next week when Christmas is over.
Below are a few new pictures from this week. The light reflection on Rose is from a LED Keyboard.

:xmas: I also would like to wish you all Happy Holidays :x-mas:

xmas-rose-blonde-4img.jpg
xmas-rose-blonde-4img.jpg (200.73 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
2sisters-white-matching-outfit.jpg
2sisters-white-matching-outfit.jpg (198.22 KiB) Viewed 1316 times

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Your girls are looking wonderful, DD.
Happy Holidays to you all.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

DollTester7

Post by DollTester7 »

I am new to the forum and have a question about which condoms are compatible with SLE. I had heard that most are prelubed with silicone oil and should not be used with TPE, but since SLE is silicone based I wasn't sure.

I have the same doll as Rose on order and the review is very reasurring that I made the right choice. Thanks in advance for any info you can share about SLE and lube.

Thanks!

DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DutchDre »

DOLLTESTER7 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:02 am I am new to the forum and have a question about which condoms are compatible with SLE. I had heard that most are prelubed with silicone oil and should not be used with TPE, but since SLE is silicone based I wasn't sure.

I have the same doll as Rose on order and the review is very reasurring that I made the right choice. Thanks in advance for any info you can share about SLE and lube.

Thanks!
I don't know what kind of lube is on the condoms that I use but I've used them for both my girls and so far haven't caused any problems. The little manual that came with the condoms doesn't give any clear info if the lube is waterbased or silicone based. I do use extra waterbased lube which I apply to the inside of the vaginas before having sex.

Also nice to read that the twin sister of Rose is going to have a new home :) I'm sure she will make you very happy :thumbs_up:

DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DutchDre »

Having Rose here with me made my December month really great so last week I decided to buy her a new outfit which arrived yesterday early in the afternoon.
Rose is now wearing her new shiny black legging, white corset and necklace. Both the legging and corset are very smooth when I move my hand over it, i like that a lot.
Both the clothing items are a size XS. The necklace can also be adjusted and made longer but I like it the way it is now.

After changing Rose into the new outfit and having her standing up for a few hours I moved Rose back to her chair.
When she was standing up and I had to go to the kitchen for food or a cup of coffee I just had to make a short stop for a hug and kiss.

Underneath the new shiny black legging she is wearing a white legging.

Rose-shiny-black-legging-and-white-corset.jpg
Rose-shiny-black-legging-and-white-corset.jpg (160.95 KiB) Viewed 790 times

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

wow, lovely dresses, and fit the stunning lady so well. nicely done.

bbanner22x11
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bbanner22x11 »

Both are beautiful, thank you for sharing!

DutchDre
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DutchDre »

It has been some months since I last posted myself and since that time I've ordered more clothes, mostly for Rose. I've also ordered and received new wigs from Zelex including a second original wig as backup which I wrote about earlier. I like to have at least 2 of the same wig. Below you can find a set of pictures I hope you will enjoy. 15 of them are from Rose and only 1 of the pictures has Scarlett in it. I liked the white outfit that Scarlett was wearing so much that it took a long time for me to put something new on her. Scarlett is now sitting next to me in her new white dress that I've received earlier this week. Rose is currently sitting next to me in the outfit that can be seen in the last 2 pictures. Somewhere next week I will receive a package with a few more clothing items. All pictures are taken with my mobile phone, most of them in the Portrait function which blurs the background. I hope these pictures can serve as an inspiration to some of you. As a last thing I would like to add that most of the clothes for Rose are a size XS (34).

2024-1.jpg
2024-1.jpg (196.58 KiB) Viewed 337 times
2024-2.jpg
2024-2.jpg (204.47 KiB) Viewed 337 times
2024-3.jpg
2024-3.jpg (182.67 KiB) Viewed 337 times
2024-4.jpg
2024-4.jpg (200.49 KiB) Viewed 337 times

INFORMATIONS