www.wmdolls.com

Why does the WM 159c weigh so much?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

A lot of larger dolls weight quite a bit less.

Anyone know? I want this doll so bad, but I'm afraid she'll be heavy at 79.4 lbs / 36 kg.

The vendor I was looking at said I shouldn't get the supersoft skin bc she might get damaged easily.... any experience with this?

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Why does the WM 159c weigh so much?

Post by mathieu242 »

The 159C has larger hips and thicker thighs & calves than most WM dolls which is why she's so popular- it adds to her realism. So even though there are dolls which might be 5-7 cm taller they have less dense tpe material around their hips and legs which means they actually weigh less than the 159C. Same thing with the new WM 154 doll- her hips, thighs, and buttocks are thicker than a lot of their taller dolls so she weighs 85lbs, 5 lbs heavier yet 5cm shorter than the 159.

I have the 160A which weighs about 75lbs, and much like the 159C her weight is all centered around her hips which makes carrying and moving her very easy. I think you would be surprised at how manageable the weight is for both dolls.

As far as super soft tpe option I don't have experience with that, but you definitely need to be more cautious with that doll option. What I would tell you is that WM tpe is really soft on its own, especially after a light application of baby powder which adds a velvet-smooth feel to the skin.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

I ordered - against advice - the soft WM option. It feels great but is too soft, it makes my 159G hard to get a grip on. Also, the articulated fingers began poking out in just a week or so, due to the softness.

My personal experience is get the TPE in "Standard" for the WMDoll.

Otherwise, I'm very happy with WM.
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi as mathieu242 said, the WM159C has a realistic thickness to her limbs, especially in the thighs, hips and upper arms compared to many other dolls which means she does feel heavier than you would initially think. Having said that I find mine easy to move and pose and she's well balanced so makes for a particularly good photo model. I've got around 35 dolls here but my gal Kasumi is definitely one of my favourites, she just looks so damn good! Also I would echo the thoughts about the soft tpe blend, personally I would always get the standard or even the firmer blend that can be requested as it's much more robust.
Attachments
Kasumi, WM159C Head 85
Kasumi, WM159C Head 85
Lumii_20231125_100300191.jpg (10.23 MiB) Viewed 1851 times

anatoly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anatoly »

Sorry to revive an older subject, but just wanted to pop in and say that the WM 159C is currently my leading candidate for a new doll.

I'm looking at the S-TPE version. Anyone with any opinions or experiences with this, I'd be very happy to hear it!

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

If I were to buy another TPE doll it would be the WM 159C. The new 154B is also amazing.
All three of the newer WM TPE dolls-154B, 159C, 160A- have very realistic body shapes (breasts, hips, waist, thighs) and perfect love hole design. You can browse through the WM Forum over the last 2 years and I don't believe you will find one negative comment on any of these 3 bodies.

The 159C is about as perfect as you will find, and ordering her in S TPE will only add to the realism.

I wouldn't even hesitate if I were you. :D :D :D

All I would recommend is that you create your own doll at your favorite doll vendors' site rather than buying an "in stock" doll. You don't know how long those in stock dolls have been laying around collecting dust. Be patient, wait for your perfect doll to be created, then love her to death.

anatoly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anatoly »

mathieu242 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:39 pm If I were to buy another TPE doll it would be the WM 159C. The new 154B is also amazing.
All three of the newer WM TPE dolls-154B, 159C, 160A- have very realistic body shapes (breasts, hips, waist, thighs) and perfect love hole design. You can browse through the WM Forum over the last 2 years and I don't believe you will find one negative comment on any of these 3 bodies.

The 159C is about as perfect as you will find, and ordering her in S TPE will only add to the realism.

All I would recommend is that you create your own doll at your favorite doll vendors' site rather than buying an "in stock" doll. You don't know how long those in stock dolls have been laying around collecting dust. Be patient, wait for your perfect doll to be created, then love her to death.
Sounds like you and I are on the same page. I have had my eye open for a doll that is not stick-thin. Not heavy, but proper, healthy-looking size.

As I viewed hundreds of doll photos and made my spreadsheet, the WM 159C and 160A were highlighted!

I am also still considering a couple of models from JK that seem to have terrific butts:
JK 160C (https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... icole-ivan)
JK 160E (https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... ll-malthus)
But these do seem thinner than what I want, not as good as WM.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

anatoly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:04 pm
mathieu242 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:39 pm If I were to buy another TPE doll it would be the WM 159C. The new 154B is also amazing.

Sounds like you and I are on the same page. I have had my eye open for a doll that is not stick-thin. Not heavy, but proper, healthy-looking size.

As I viewed hundreds of doll photos and made my spreadsheet, the WM 159C and 160A were highlighted!

I am also still considering a couple of models from JK that seem to have terrific butts:
JK 160C (https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... icole-ivan)
JK 160E (https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... ll-malthus)
But these do seem thinner than what I want, not as good as WM.
mathieu242 is absolutely right with what he says. All 3 models he lists can be bought without hesitation and you will have fun with them. When it comes to realism, I personally believe that the 154B is the winner, closely followed by the 159C and in 3rd place the 160A
And that is also reflected in the weight. The more pounds there are on the bones, the heavier the doll is.
If you are looking for a realistic figure, then you are very well served with the 159C
I don't have a 154B but I do have the other two.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

If I wasn't as old as I am I would have gone with the 154B with the 159C a close 2nd. I just didn't feel I could hack the weight of the 154B girl but she's oh so good to look at. Getting into the 80-85 pound range is out of my area.

anatoly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by anatoly »

This all sounds good and it's been very helpful for me to zero in on good doll options. Now I'm trying to locate some videos that help me see the difference between TPE and S TPE.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

anatoly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:23 pm This all sounds good and it's been very helpful for me to zero in on good doll options. Now I'm trying to locate some videos that help me see the difference between TPE and S TPE.

viewtopic.php?t=176059

INFORMATIONS