climaxdoll.

Amazon Knock off Torso Issue

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
harryqq

Amazon Knock off Torso Issue

Post by harryqq »

I was looking for a torso before wanting to get into the real size doll. I found a 10lbs size for $100 on Amazon, why not.
When it arrived, it looks and feels good. It doesn't seem that 'cheap' at all. Cleaned and used a few times, no problem.

After the 3rd use I notice the material coming off when it came to drying it. The material came off along with the microfiber cloth. It was like those left over bits when you use an eraser on a paper.
I did my usual method where I shove a microfiber cloth with chopstick. And then repeat it with another one to fully dry it.
Upon closer inspection, I rubbed the inside (dry) with my finger and notice the material came off quite easily. I was able to rip the lining with just a small pinch.
I owned multiples Japanese onahole before. I had no issue with my cleaning and drying method with them.

Is there an issue with my cleaning/drying process?
Are TPE doll/torso that much different than onahole in term of material?
Or did I just purchase a cheap product?

I contacted Amazon about it, they're willing to do a refund if I sent it back.
Personally I felt kinda gross sending a used sex toy back so obviously this is going into the bin.

dollpie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Amazon Knock off Torso Issue

Post by dollpie »

which one was it on amazon? Was thinking to get one but now I'm hesitant. Could it be the microfiber, might it be too harsh?

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I'd be more inclined to think it's just a poor quality torso and the TPE is not good. Unless you're washing it with something a lot stronger that basic soap and water it shouldn't be damaging the TPE like that. Decent TPE can be cleaned like that for years and the washing shouldn't damage it.

anon4231

Post by anon4231 »

harryqq wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:45 pm I was looking for a torso before wanting to get into the real size doll. I found a 10lbs size for $100 on Amazon, why not.
When it arrived, it looks and feels good. It doesn't seem that 'cheap' at all. Cleaned and used a few times, no problem.

After the 3rd use I notice the material coming off when it came to drying it. The material came off along with the microfiber cloth. It was like those left over bits when you use an eraser on a paper.
I did my usual method where I shove a microfiber cloth with chopstick. And then repeat it with another one to fully dry it.
Upon closer inspection, I rubbed the inside (dry) with my finger and notice the material came off quite easily. I was able to rip the lining with just a small pinch.
I owned multiples Japanese onahole before. I had no issue with my cleaning and drying method with them.

Personally I felt kinda gross sending a used sex toy back so obviously this is going into the bin.
As an owner of a cheap doll myself, one thing I'll note is that talc (or cornstarch) seems to knock down a lot of that pilling I've seen. I mean yes - you bought cheap and you're seeing why that's not the best idea for something you want to keep in the long term. I made some mistakes when I initially got mine, so I can't speak to the pilling in the vaginal canal - but if I had that problem, I'd definitely try hitting it with talc inside and brushing it out by hand before calling it a total loss.
Luna: <cheap brand> 140I. But you always love your first forever...
Lena: Normon 163F! Unboxing

harryqq

Post by harryqq »

anon4231 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:16 am
harryqq wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:45 pm I was looking for a torso before wanting to get into the real size doll. I found a 10lbs size for $100 on Amazon, why not.

As an owner of a cheap doll myself, one thing I'll note is that talc (or cornstarch) seems to knock down a lot of that pilling I've seen. I mean yes - you bought cheap and you're seeing why that's not the best idea for something you want to keep in the long term. I made some mistakes when I initially got mine, so I can't speak to the pilling in the vaginal canal - but if I had that problem, I'd definitely try hitting it with talc inside and brushing it out by hand before calling it a total loss.
I only starch the outside. Do you do it for the inside as well?

anon4231

Post by anon4231 »

harryqq wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:42 pm I only starch the outside. Do you do it for the inside as well?
I mean, "mistakes" include "used pressurized water for cleaning and got liquid up inside the doll's skeleton so the love holes are unusable," so no - but not specifically because I wouldn't if I ran into the same problem. :mrgreen:

Would I starch the inside regularly though? eh, probably not, but it's not going to make things worse than "throwing it out" either.
Luna: <cheap brand> 140I. But you always love your first forever...
Lena: Normon 163F! Unboxing

INFORMATIONS