What options blew you away?

Valentina Girls are high quality fleece textile sex dolls made in Sweden. The dolls are available in many body types, different skin colors, different heads, and with a very wide variety of options. If you would like an option that is not available we create that option for you. The only limit is your imagination! Website: valentinagirls.com
Dainclito
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

What options blew you away?

Post by Dainclito »

Hi friends,

I am pretty decided on a VG after seeing this one on the site:

That singlehandedly sold me so I have configured a selection with the following options:
Ball eyes
custom lips (silky plump)
Forked tongue
XL bust
barrel nips
super rear
fat legs
fat arms
teeth
long fleece hair

My question is, are there any options you selected that you would now never go without? Or ones you enjoyed and would recommend to others? The beauty of these dolls is the fact you can always just go again and buy some more, but I am very curious whether I missed anything that people might know about. Or maybe I just want to hear about other people's VG experiences, I am very excited to join the club :glou:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: What options blew you away?

Post by Mr Franz »

Nice thing about Valentina Girls, if you don't see what you want, by golly Robert will make it for you!

I have 2 VG's myself. See Meet Dhila and Meet Priya in my signature below. Must haves for me are the Real Head, Round Butt, Lowered and Sunken breasts. The last one I ordered though, I just got the basic unstuffed shell and modded it myself.

Dainclito
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dainclito »

Mr Franz wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:30 pm Nice thing about Valentina Girls, if you don't see what you want, by golly Robert will make it for you!

I have 2 VG's myself. See Meet Dhila and Meet Priya in my signature below. Must haves for me are the Real Head, Round Butt, Lowered and Sunken breasts. The last one I ordered though, I just got the basic unstuffed shell and modded it myself.
I did see your posts. I'm impressed by how much you tweak your dolls to get exactly what you want! It always looks like it's worth it.

I pulled the trigger. Order submitted, Robert estimates she should ship around 6th-7th Dec so a decent waiting game has begun. Hopefully she comes in time for Xmas :D

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Dainclito wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:53 am
Mr Franz wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:30 pm Nice thing about Valentina Girls, if you don't see what you want, by golly Robert will make it for you!

I did see your posts. I'm impressed by how much you tweak your dolls to get exactly what you want! It always looks like it's worth it.

I pulled the trigger. Order submitted, Robert estimates she should ship around 6th-7th Dec so a decent waiting game has begun. Hopefully she comes in time for Xmas :D
Hey, welcome to the club! Vanentina Girls are just plain fun! :glou:

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Dainclito wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:53 am

go for e VG
I know they are soooo good

feverdream

Post by feverdream »

Not an owner but looking through the site. The fact you can get a female body builder made with this site is amazing
Morgan my beautiful vampiress

ValentinaGirls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ValentinaGirls »

You're right Feverdream :)

We can make your doll look any way you want. And if you want her to look a certain way that is not covered by our options we'll create a brand new option for you :wink:
Valentina Girls - Top Quality Fleece Sex Dolls Made in Sweden
https://www.valentinagirls.com/

INFORMATIONS