anniesdollhouse.com

Recent Order - Absolutely No Customer Service Contact

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
Dollz7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Recent Order - Absolutely No Customer Service Contact

Post by Dollz7 »

I recently made an order 11/19/2023 for a 85cm L cup Kira torso. I noticed on my invoice that 2 things were missing. Ultra soft TPE and realistic body paint. I've tried to contact them via chat, email, and phone for 2 days now. I have left many messages yet I have received nothing back from them at all. I've bought with other doll vendors on here and haven't had any problems. The reviews are good on their website but now I look on here I'm seeing that they do not answer their phones. And people had to wait for long periods of time and just wanted to be done with the situation... I'm really thinking something is definitely wrong here. I paid with Klarna so I contacted them today because the transaction seems fraudulent to this point. Nonetheless, I'm really regretting going thru this company for that reason. I am really hoping they get back ahold of me somehow and make things right.. To this point things don't look good. I will keep the forum updated on my progress.

AnniesDollhouse
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Recent Order - Absolutely No Customer Service Contact

Post by AnniesDollhouse »

Hi Dollz7! We have been trying to contact you. Please check your email or send us a private message. Thank you!

Dollz7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dollz7 »

Yes, Kelley contacted me and let me know you were off for a few days for thanksgiving. I was very worried about my order. It seems we are back in track now. I just hope the wait isn't too long from this point. Thank you!

DanaScully

Post by DanaScully »

I think AD was backed up -their reliance like others on delivery supply chain which is beyond their control. I had an AK doll take an extra few days--- just for the record via experience with TPE dolls-- I have had three come in customized from order to doorstep from Kelly in less than 4 weeks which I have found amazing, and on top of that the pre-photos prior to ship and actual doll quality is great. I think Anniesdollhouse.com is a hidden secret for many of us.

Dollz7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dollz7 »

Yes so far they've contacted me back and things are under way. I was worried at first but things seem ok now...

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Glad to hear things are back underway. I had a great experience with Annies with my 174G.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Dollz7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dollz7 »

She's about to be on her way home... Thanks to Kelly!
Attachments
Wow!
Wow!
IMG_20231205_183109.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 406 times

mranonymous

Post by mranonymous »

Congrats! This is certainly good to hear, as I had been considering ordering from here but saw your post and it worried me. Hopefully she arrives soon - enjoy!

INFORMATIONS