funwestdoll.com

Review - FunWest FWD075#038 Asian Alice Doll

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
the_great_pestilence
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Review - FunWest FWD075#038 Asian Alice Doll

Post by the_great_pestilence »

Thanks so so much for the reply. I have looked at all the reviews here and done tons of research of this brand and overall doll ownership. I just did not want to miss something obvious about this brand since it's a newer brand vs some of the more established brands.

Overall, yes after looking at so many dolls and options nothing stands out for me like this brand's doll. Also, I understand they are a bit heavier than some but fits within the ~70lbs or less I have read about. I am fit so that should be no problem.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Weight is all in the proportions though, and the hips and butts on these girls are curvy and oh so squeezable! :twisted:

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Johnnason180

Post by Johnnason180 »

The doll has a very vivid skin texture. Nice product.

the_great_pestilence
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the_great_pestilence »

Sounds perfect ;) Gives me the perspective that I am not making a bad choice of doll. Will be ordering her soon and I can't wait to just hold her. I am sure I will post a review because I enjoy sharing and helping others. Glad this forum exist.

2scoops
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2scoops »

Karrot wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:55 am Weight is all in the proportions though, and the hips and butts on these girls are curvy and oh so squeezable! :twisted:

K
Nice review, thanks! Talking about the butt, you wouldn't happen to have a short clip of it jiggling would you? I can't seem to find many videos of Funwest butts haha

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

2scoops wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:19 am
Karrot wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:55 am Weight is all in the proportions though, and the hips and butts on these girls are curvy and oh so squeezable! :twisted:

K
Nice review, thanks! Talking about the butt, you wouldn't happen to have a short clip of it jiggling would you? I can't seem to find many videos of Funwest butts haha
Im not set up for Video, so I dont. What I can say is the butt on the FWD 155F is softer than on my WM158G (Firm TPE) but shaking the doll doesnt cause any jiggles like it would on the breasts. Theres just too much TPE in the butt/hip region of any doll for this to happen (unless they have gel implants and are extremely soft TPE)
Giving her a playful spanking does cause some nice movement, but if you are looking for a twerker, I think you'll be hard pushed to find that anywhere in the doll world.

K

2scoops
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 2scoops »

Karrot wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:14 am
2scoops wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:19 am

K
Im not set up for Video, so I dont. What I can say is the butt on the FWD 155F is softer than on my WM158G (Firm TPE) but shaking the doll doesnt cause any jiggles like it would on the breasts. Theres just too much TPE in the butt/hip region of any doll for this to happen (unless they have gel implants and are extremely soft TPE)
Giving her a playful spanking does cause some nice movement, but if you are looking for a twerker, I think you'll be hard pushed to find that anywhere in the doll world.

K
Thanks for the reply! Sounds good. Not looking for any crazy jiggle, a bit of movement will do nicely. Thanks again!

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Additional Thoughts after 6 Weeks

My FWD075#038, now known as Romi, has been with me for about 6 weeks now.

During that time she's been cuddled, fondled, posed, photographed, snuggled, and loved (not in that way!) so here's a little follow up from the initial review.

Skeleton: Holding up extremely well. no joints loosening off yet, and she has been subject to some regular reposing and movement. Everything still feels solid and tight. One thing I can say (and this is true for every doll that can use one) is that a ball joint head connector really does make a huge difference for head posing. I had one waiting for Romi when she arrived and fitted it after the initial review.

TPE: Soft, Smooth, and just the right amount of squish. Whilst I haven't spent a night with Romi in bed, I have spent time with her snuggling. Once the FunWest TPE is powdered, its soft, smooth, and oh so nice to feel squishing up against you. Not as soft as some of the WM 'soft' options available, but not as firm as their "firm" TPE, the FW TPE falls somewhere in-between giving a lovely combination of a soft but substantial feel. The TPE smell has not lessened over this time (not a bad thing as the FW TPE smell is pretty nice) but I have also not needed to bath Romi in this time due to her not getting dirty.

Eyes: Eyes are installed with the usual wad of FibreFil behind them. I have found that fitting solid eye backs does improve the eyes posability, not so much in ease of movement but more in terms of consistency of eye shape, as the eyes are less able to push back into the head with a solid back and so maintain their shape.

Over all Size : Im going to mention this here, but Im going to caveat it by saying this is a very personal opinion and NOT a criticism.
The 155F body (to me) seemed very petite when she arrived. I've been spoiled over the years with DS167's, TeddyBabe Deluxe, and the WM158G, all of which are fairly chunky girls, so this put Romi at the small end of my experience scale. FunWestDolls are very open about their measurements, stating bust, waist, hip, and height amongst the measurements given so there's nothing underhand going on here, but for anyone with larger, chunkier girls you may feel similar. Having said all the above, after 6 weeks, this feeling has diminished and I've even taken to photographing Romi with Maddie (WM158G)

Would I buy a FunWest Doll?
Romi was sent to me gratis for the purpose of this review. I believe I've been honest and open about my thoughts and experience with their product. The real question thought is would I put my own cash down on another one?

Yes, I would.

With the experience I've had with Romi testing her out for this review I believe that should I be in the market for another doll FunWestDolls would be a manufacturer I would consider. Their quality, service, attention to detail, and approachability (via SM, Website, and Forums) puts them very strongly into the market as a manufacturer and their products are per the promotional materials (again I will congratulate their photographer for masterful use of perspective!)

K

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

You take some of my favorite pics on the forum, Karrot. I like what you said about the honest pics and feel the same about this subject. It's good some manufacturers are doing this because it can be almost night an day when viewing a factory pic over a professional photo shoot pic. It's funny reading that you regard the WM158G as "chunky", but I get that it's comparative. Still, I wouldn't think of them as chunky except for the "thick" dolls.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Hi Homer, Thanks :D

Yes "Chunky" in this context is purely for dolls. The DS167 and WM158G wear size 6UK / Size 4US clothes and any real life girl who fits those sizes would be allowed to slap me if I called them chunky :whistle: :lol: :lol:

When I say they are chunky I am comparing to the likes of the popular WM166C, YL151c, and similar slim doll bodies. Compared to those the DS167 and WM158G are generally chunkier in all dimensions and significantly more so in terms of hips / thighs, and breadth of their backs.

K

INFORMATIONS