www.tayu-doll.com

Riley 158C+ Ordered - Now the wait 🙄 Production time estimates?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Riley 158C+ Ordered - Now the wait 🙄 Production time estimates?

Post by blackcad »

I ordered Riley from SDC by contacting them directly and telling them about the special from Tayu that expired on Nov 16. They were able to price match everything and I got the order in just under the wire, the afternoon of Nov 16.
Screenshot_20231119-133828~2.png
Screenshot_20231119-133828~2.png (355.15 KiB) Viewed 754 times
Crazedcat's reviews and info was so crucial in getting me to spend so much on a doll like this. I don't regret the decision whatsoever.

But now I must wait.

1. I was wondering, with the buzz of this latest model, will the production time likely be a lot more than normal? Does anyone have any guesses here?

2. How long was production time for your custom Tayu if you have one, especially if you ordered recently?

3. And finally....once the doll is complete and I get the factory photos, how long does it usually take to get to North America (Canada) although I assume US and Canadian Customs offer about the same delays/scrutiny so US experiences are probably valid estimates as well.

Any ideas about these time questions would be much appreciated as I need to plan a long cruise, and would want to plan it outside the window the doll might arrive....and also, I just can't wait to get my hands on her😋

Skimeng

Re: Riley 158C+ Ordered - Now the wait 🙄 Production time estimates?

Post by Skimeng »

Probably gonna have a late Christmas but fantastic Valentines day.
Mandy/Melissa SM156A TPE
viewtopic.php?p=2180835#p2180835

Cecilphan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Riley 158C+ Ordered - Now the wait 🙄 Production time estimates?

Post by Cecilphan »

I ordered one from MyRobotDoll a week ago and they said it will take 60 days.

INFORMATIONS