Starpery.com

Rosemary Doll Cleaning Tool

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Rosemary Doll Cleaning Tool

Post by Wheezer »

OK .. I got it, took it apart and put it back together.
And it still worked !

Right now I have the images almost ready and some words rattling around in my head before they hit the screen.
I've tested in on three dolls with each of the three canals, so that part was a bit tiring. :)

Overall I'm happy with the results, plus figured out a way to reconfigure it to make it easier to carry and the addition of one small part that will make it operate easier and safer.

More in a few days.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

Wheezer wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:07 pm OK .. I got it, took it apart and put it back together.
And it still worked !

Right now I have the images almost ready and some words rattling around in my head before they hit the screen.
I've tested in on three dolls with each of the three canals, so that part was a bit tiring. :)

Overall I'm happy with the results, plus figured out a way to reconfigure it to make it easier to carry and the addition of one small part that will make it operate easier and safer.

More in a few days.
Cheers!
... W ...
Thank you so much!
I ordered one.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I am eagerly awaiting the final review. So far it sounds like a decent purchase, especially if you can get it cheap.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Mine, a freebie with the Thanksgiving sale from RD, arrived today. I am not sure but I THINK this might be the second version of the product. I could swear I watched a video that had two buckets--one for clean water and the other for the effluent--but perhaps I'm mistaken. I have to pull a full-size torso out to photograph for the For Sale section tomorrow, so I'll give that a test on both holes. I'm a bit worried about the anal tunnel given the size of the drying tool opening but we'll see.
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Bump

joey_sn

Post by joey_sn »

Bump

sijobo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sijobo »

I don't think it's some miracle tool, but still, it's worth it to add to your bill, especially if you are buying a new doll from them.
Qurated huge clothes selection for your doll: https://dolls-review.com/clothes/
Check out my site: https://dolls-review.com/

joey_sn

Post by joey_sn »

Well, I was hoping Wheezer would post his review, he spoke that he was very close to doing so.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Yes ... I was close to finishing it .. then things (life) got in the way.
I had planned a complete write up, but for now here is a brief one.

Short and sweet it works well and does a decent job. You can clean quickly since the run time for flushing is about 20 seconds at about 3.5 liters per minute.

More later on the internals parts. They look decent and well made.
I will get the images and more stuff up this week.

Cheers!
... W ...
KIT AS SHIPPED
(01)_Kit_as_Shipped.jpg
(01)_Kit_as_Shipped.jpg (895.86 KiB) Viewed 231 times
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

:popcorn:

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Thanks that looks like the power supply can just be switched? Because the don't offer it in the volt range of my country ^^

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

The cleaning unit runs on 12V which is supplied to it from an external power supply.

The unit shipped with the cleaning tool says is takes an input of 100-240V-50/60Hz at 1.6 A.
Output is listed as 12V DC at 10A and supplied through a common barrel jack.

I'm not sure what the voltage your country has, the supplied PSU might work if you use a cord specific to your country.
If that does not work for you, then you should be able to locally find a PSU that works with your power and outputs 12V DC at 10A.
That is a common voltage / current application.

Cheers!
... W ...

UNIT POWER SUPPLY DETAILS
(02b)_POWER_SUPPLY.jpg
(02b)_POWER_SUPPLY.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 214 times

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Wheezer wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:32 am The cleaning unit runs on 12V which is supplied to it from an external power supply.

The unit shipped with the cleaning tool says is takes an input of 100-240V-50/60Hz at 1.6 A.
Output is listed as 12V DC at 10A and supplied through a common barrel jack.
OK this is perfect :) The shop lists it at 110 Volts only. The cable looks also like one I can easily find a fitting one in my box :) Do you think the device is worth the 170$ on sale? Does it leak? Or is it quite save to use it on the bed as the advertise it?

Jtsangnj
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jtsangnj »

Depending on your country you'll need a different power cord or adapter. The power supply label input is 100-240V so it'll work in any country.

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

I just bought it for 140$ with all the discounts and free shipping I think it is fair. If you buy a doll there you get it for 98$ I will share my experiences here :)

@Wheezer you mentioned a mod that you made? Can you share a picture or the idea/problem about?

INFORMATIONS