fanrealart.com

FANREAL 170 Della Review

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
Riwamix
Active Poster
Active Poster

FANREAL 170 Della Review

Post by Riwamix »

Order Config:
  • Head: Della (This is a hard silicone head so no oral function)
  • Implanted hair
  • Body: 170 cm
  • Eyes / Skin / Areola: Same colour and style as the fair skin Della promo shots
  • Fixed vagina
  • Bolted feet
  • All free upgrades selected: Articulated fingers, soft vagina etc.
  • No gel butt

Order Timeline:
  • Aug 15th: Order placed
  • Sep 21st: Factory photos received and requested larger areola repaint
  • Sep 24th: Video sent of areola repaint and confirmation
  • Oct 1st - 7th: 1 week delay due to factory closures during Chinese National Day Holidays
  • Oct 23rd: Arrival

Packaging:
  • Box held up well with no noticeable dents or heavy damage
  • Head was well packaged with plastic face guard protection and the implanted hair was already braided which was a nice surprise!
  • Protective socks on the feet
  • Neck was extremely bent to the side, but I was able to adjust it back to normal without issue. This seems to be a common issue across brands.
  • One of the nipples was damaged. It is unclear how it happened (during transit, customs etc.). My vendor and FANREAL were very apologetic and kindly offered a free silicone repair kit that they will be sending out to me. I have received the paint repair kit and will find time to use it
  • Comes with a lingerie outfit and all the usual extras: hair brush, gloves etc.
  • Despite the neck and nipple issues, the packaging was solid

Doll:
  • Extremely detailed doll - especially the head sculpt. This is a contender for one of the most realistic doll heads around. Many dolls don’t quite match the promo shots, this is not the case with Fanreal. What you see in the promo materials is what you will get.
  • The doll has realistically scaled proportions - not stylized.
  • The doll is on the heavier side. My go-to method is bear hugging from behind to manoeuvre around. It is manageable for me. I am tall but unfit - if I can do it, you can too.
  • The limbs seem looser compared to my GameLady. It’s either that or GameLady is too stiff.
  • The head uses a special connector that is compatible for certain bodies if you are planning on mixing and matching. Any heads from other brands using a standard M16 connector can be placed on a Fanreal body.
  • It’s too early to speak about paint durability, but so far it is holding up well.
  • My god the jiggle on the tits! The jiggle effect is more pronounced than my GameLady
  • The vagina is very realistic, especially when you are spreading or closing the legs.
  • The head appears lighter than the body in photos sometimes. In person this is not so much of an issue. It may be more noticable for the tan bodies.

Fans of a thicker body type, with large tits, pronounced abs loaded with realistic details will enjoy this doll. Time will tell if there will be durability issues.

20231023_152118.jpg
20231023_152118.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 4772 times
20231023_152207.jpg
20231023_152207.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 4772 times
with GameLady Tifa head
with GameLady Tifa head
20231023_122228.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 4772 times
with GameLady Tifa head
with GameLady Tifa head
20231023_161802.jpg (467.96 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
with GameLady Tifa head
with GameLady Tifa head
20231023_161747.jpg (629.9 KiB) Viewed 4772 times
20231023_231454.jpg
20231023_231454.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 4772 times
20231023_231426.jpg
20231023_231426.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 4772 times
Bonus Tifa:
20231023_233828.jpg
20231023_233828.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 4772 times
20231023_233740.jpg
20231023_233740.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 4772 times
20231023_233246.jpg
20231023_233246.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 4772 times
005.png
005.png (2.5 MiB) Viewed 4772 times
010.png
010.png (3.24 MiB) Viewed 4772 times

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: FANREAL 170 Della Review

Post by bbc3 »

Good review! Thank you. Fanreal is for sure one of the most realistic-looking dolls on the market, and seems to be a pretty good value compared with other high-end realistic looking brands.

Riwamix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Riwamix »

Thanks!

I am waiting on a 2nd paint repair kit from FANREAL as some of the paints from the 1st kit dried out. I also ordered some Psycho Paint as a backup.

I will document my repair process when the new kit arrives.

Riwamix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Riwamix »

I have received my 2nd repair kit earlier this week.
guide 2.png
guide 2.png (502.04 KiB) Viewed 4238 times
I used pipettes for the paints as the instructions mention to only use a few drops. Once you mix the paint with the hardener you will need to work fairly fast before it dries.
Pipettes.jpg
Pipettes.jpg (979.38 KiB) Viewed 4238 times
dried.jpg
dried.jpg (307.22 KiB) Viewed 4238 times
Before:
Nipple_Before.png
Nipple_Before.png (479.68 KiB) Viewed 4238 times
After:
Nipple_After.png
Nipple_After.png (380.77 KiB) Viewed 4238 times
I only had to use the pink paint and didn't need to use the diluter. There's plenty of leftover material in case I need to repair again.

Overall I am satisfied with the result!

hadron
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hadron »

Riwamix wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:30 am I have received my 2nd repair kit earlier this week.

guide 2.png

I used pipettes for the paints as the instructions mention to only use a few drops. Once you mix the paint with the hardener you will need to work fairly fast before it dries.

Pipettes.jpg
dried.jpg

Before:
Nipple_Before.png

After:
Nipple_After.png

I only had to use the pink paint and didn't need to use the diluter. There's plenty of leftover material in case I need to repair again.

Thanks for documenting this. I've been researching professional ultra realistic paintings on silicon, and this is very interesting. I wonder why the need for the hardener, I haven't seen it used yet in silicon painting, but I still have a long ways to go. Currently watching through the Tim Gore silicon painting workshop. There's another one by Jamie Grove, and a couple of workshops for platinum silicon. It's really fascinating the techniques they use for the ultra realistic skin. I have a Fanreal Maria ordered two weeks ago.

The original paint damage is a little concerning. Typically right away after the silicon is cured, they clean it of contaminates as soon as possible with acetone to allow the silicon paint to bond with the body. Any contaminates left causes a barrier to the bonding of the paint on the skin. The longer the body is left unpainted, the more difficult it is for the paint to bond properly, so the bodies have to be painted as soon as possible. The way that paint chipped looks like either there were contaminates on the nipple or customs decided to take a bite out of it.

Riwamix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Riwamix »

This information is rare so I am happy to share the knowledge.

I also bought some Psycho Paint and pigments as an alternate backup. I would recommend to contact the vendor/manufacturer and use their repair kit in the first instance to get the exact pigments.

Hard to say what the cause was. I did ask for an areola repaint but it is very much possible that customs decided to fool around too lol.

Congratulations on your Maria!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

hadron wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:30 pm
Riwamix wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:30 am I have received my 2nd repair kit earlier this week.

guide 2.png

Pipettes.jpg
dried.jpg

Before:
Nipple_Before.png

After:
Nipple_After.png

Thanks for documenting this. I've been researching professional ultra realistic paintings on silicon, and this is very interesting. I wonder why the need for the hardener, I haven't seen it used yet in silicon painting, but I still have a long ways to go. Currently watching through the Tim Gore silicon painting workshop. There's another one by Jamie Grove, and a couple of workshops for platinum silicon. It's really fascinating the techniques they use for the ultra realistic skin. I have a Fanreal Maria ordered two weeks ago.

The original paint damage is a little concerning. Typically right away after the silicon is cured, they clean it of contaminates as soon as possible with acetone to allow the silicon paint to bond with the body. Any contaminates left causes a barrier to the bonding of the paint on the skin. The longer the body is left unpainted, the more difficult it is for the paint to bond properly, so the bodies have to be painted as soon as possible. The way that paint chipped looks like either there were contaminates on the nipple or customs decided to take a bite out of it.
"Paint" for silicone is silicone, pigmented and thinned. In this case it should be platinum cured silicone as the body is made of. Silicone cures via chemical reaction, that's why you need the second component, similar to epoxy etc. It will not cure without the second component to start the chemical reaction.

Yes, the longer it has been since the silicone (in this case body) has been cured, the less potential for "bonding" the "paint" will have. A true bond can only be acheived if the two layers were to cure together (possible, but not with hyper realistic results). The way that it could be done would be to apply the details into the mold first, let it partially cure, then pour main base material and let cure together. You wouldn't be able to be sure of the (aesthetic) results until the body was released from the mold and again, extremely unlikely to achieve hyper realistic results doing it this way. This is why dolls that fall into the hyper realistic category are "fully painted" rather than pigmented throughout the base material, it is the only way to achieve that level of realism and detail resolution.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Tifa head looks good on that body!
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

I absolutely want a fanreal, but I don’t have fanreal money right now.. lol..the damn holidays.. but I’m definitely going to start making a plans during the spring ..

Riwamix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Riwamix »

Tifa head looks good on that body!
Thanks! At first I was leaning towards the tan skin but in the end I chose fair skin to use with my GameLady heads. The skin tone matches very well to my surprise.
I absolutely want a fanreal, but I don’t have fanreal money right now.. lol..the damn holidays.. but I’m definitely going to start making a plans during the spring ..
It's probably worth waiting until they will bring back the free extra head promo.

Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leonlufies »

Hi, nice review.

Could you also comment on how is the general softness of the doll? Other than breast and butt which most all do, mainly on the waists, thigh and all other areas for cuddling comfort.

So far I only had like TPE and felt very reluctant to go to silicone as its a well known fact silicone trade overall softness for realism and details. And I mainly use for cuddling and for fun.

And how is gamelady softness compare to Fanreal?

Thanks!

icewind

Post by icewind »

Fanreal silicone ist much softer than Gamelady/Zelex silicone...

But still not as soft as current TPE, but i have a WM from 2017, she is as hard or soft like Fanreal silicone...
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Leonlufies »

icewind wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:49 pm Fanreal silicone ist much softer than Gamelady/Zelex silicone...

But still not as soft as current TPE, but i have a WM from 2017, she is as hard or soft like Fanreal silicone...
Thanks for the info! :D

Btw I read on some of your posts and saw you had quite some collection of dolls, especially Zelex. You planning on getting Zelex SLE series in the future?

Would be great to know how SLE vs fanreal overall softness (and maybe also the newest Sino softest series, but they don't have 170+cm yet), and again not just the breasts and butt but the overall for cuddling comfort.

icewind

Post by icewind »

No, i have 8 Zelex dolls now, i think that is enough... :whistle:
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Riwamix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Riwamix »

Leonlufies wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:34 pm Hi, nice review.

Could you also comment on how is the general softness of the doll? Other than breast and butt which most all do, mainly on the waists, thigh and all other areas for cuddling comfort.

So far I only had like TPE and felt very reluctant to go to silicone as its a well known fact silicone trade overall softness for realism and details. And I mainly use for cuddling and for fun.

And how is gamelady softness compare to Fanreal?

Thanks!
Hi there! The default thighs and waist seem soft enough to me. I will point out that FANREAL are offering ultra soft inner thighs as a free upgrade as part of their current promo. This was not a free option when I ordered mine.

I would recommend checking out LaraLover's softness video here: viewtopic.php?p=2434730#p2434730
This is also good viewing material: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-7R54wq4_4

I would say that GameLady is a bit more firmer. I don't think they even have a soft thighs option?

INFORMATIONS