elsababe.com

Tell us which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up?

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Maeva
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Tell us which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up?

Post by Maeva »

I would really like to see Inoue Miu or Kouno ria in 102cm.
Suga Tomoe is nice but she looks kinda sad and she is the only elve option (without manga eyes) in 102cm /cry

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Maeva wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:11 am I would really like to see Inoue Miu or Kouno ria in 102cm.
I agree, they would be very beautiful little elves. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

doolloovr wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:47 am Upscale : Tsuruta but with more serious expression
and since there is Miyazawa "Erza Scarlet", we should get a Lucy Heartfila too
Received, thanks. I will forward to our design team.

DA72394855
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DA72394855 »

Maeva wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:11 am I would really like to see Inoue Miu or Kouno ria in 102cm.
Suga Tomoe is nice but she looks kinda sad and she is the only elve option (without manga eyes) in 102cm /cry
I am interested in why you think Suga Tomoe looks sad,?
I think her facial expression is more neutral.
But maybe you see something that I am missing 😮

She is the only one of the elves with a wider jawline though.
But still all elves are nice :mrgreen:

Maybe if she gets upscaled, her facial expression could be re-designed to be more a subtle smile or content look?

Maeva
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Maeva »

MeAndCutieDoll wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:10 pm I am interested in why you think Suga Tomoe looks sad,?
I think her facial expression is more neutral.
But maybe you see something that I am missing 😮

She is the only one of the elves with a wider jawline though.
But still all elves are nice :mrgreen:
I could not really tell you but I am not very good at reading expressions, that's maybe why I find her sad.
But I agree she can be seen as neutral.
For faces, I prefer more joyfull or cute expressions. And I am really under the charm of Inoue Miu. And Kouno ria is really close to her in my eyes but again not a great judge at expressions.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Received, Inoue Miu or Kouno ria scale down to 102cm head.
If you don’t like the expressions on Suga Tomoe, you can try the makeup customization.

Maeva
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Maeva »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:32 am Received, Inoue Miu or Kouno ria scale down to 102cm head.
If you don’t like the expressions on Suga Tomoe, you can try the makeup customization.
Thank you for your answer.

I don't have enough space for another full sized doll or I would have already ordered 165cm Kouno Ria (first choice) or 150 cm (Inoue Miu).

I've considered asking for a make up change for the eyebrows (and even asked my local vendor about it). But the shape of her mouth is a bit different and I am afraid that it would not match what I really really like about Kouno Ria.
If you have any factory photos with other makeups for Suga Tomoe, I would be interested to see them.

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Maeva wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:21 am
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:32 am Received, Inoue Miu or Kouno ria scale down to 102cm head.
Thank you for your answer.

I don't have enough space for another full sized doll or I would have already ordered 165cm Kouno Ria (first choice) or 150 cm (Inoue Miu).

I've considered asking for a make up change for the eyebrows (and even asked my local vendor about it). But the shape of her mouth is a bit different and I am afraid that it would not match what I really really like about Kouno Ria.
If you have any factory photos with other makeups for Suga Tomoe, I would be interested to see them.
We don’t have the factory photos with other makeups for Suga Tomoe on hand currently. If there is any in the future, we will update here.

Maeva
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Maeva »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:59 pm We don’t have the factory photos with other makeups for Suga Tomoe on hand currently. If there is any in the future, we will update here.
Ok thank you :)
When could we hope to know which heads you are going to resize?

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Maeva wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:03 pm
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:59 pm We don’t have the factory photos with other makeups for Suga Tomoe on hand currently. If there is any in the future, we will update here.
Ok thank you :)
When could we hope to know which heads you are going to resize?
we will start to scale down the RHC031 Sakai Kanako to fit for 150cm body first

Foxy_fan

Post by Foxy_fan »

Inujima Haruko - It had a different name when I purchased, but it's the fox head.

It would be awesome if you could make the snout 25-30mm longer, adjust the face proportions as needed, and add some more more teeth in the mouth.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Foxy_fan wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:20 am Inujima Haruko - It had a different name when I purchased, but it's the fox head.

It would be awesome if you could make the snout 25-30mm longer, adjust the face proportions as needed, and add some more more teeth in the mouth.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll let our team know :glou:

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hi, little Elsa cordially invites you and your Elsa Babe beauties to participate in the Elsa Babe Dolls Photography Contest. You could view this topic viewtopic.php?t=175163 for more details

Maeva
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Maeva »

Elsa Babe_Harry wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:31 pm we will start to scale down the RHC031 Sakai Kanako to fit for 150cm body first
Thank you for your answer and sorry for the late reply.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Maeva wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:32 pm
Elsa Babe_Harry wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:31 pm we will start to scale down the RHC031 Sakai Kanako to fit for 150cm body first
Thank you for your answer and sorry for the late reply.
:glou:

INFORMATIONS