elsababe.com

Tell us which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up?

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Tell us which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up?

Post by Elsa Babe »

Hi all,
Look here! Here are some requests from our doll fans!

“What about a 160 / 165 version of Takanashi Mahiru?

Is there any chance that Sakai Kanako could be a 150cm head in the future?

the head seems just a little too big for the body, would love to see a smaller head on it for comparison.

if Ishihara Minako ever becomes available for the smaller dolls she would be an instant purchase for me as well.

I'd also like to see a 102cm head on Mogami Nozomi, since the 148cm heads look a little bit to large on this body.

are there any other 160cm/165cm heads that have been scaled down to 125cm/148cm/150cm body or vice versa?
......”

Do you have the same thoughts? Which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up? Come here and tell us! We want to hear your voice.

102CM.jpg
102CM.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 3197 times
148CM.jpg
148CM.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 3197 times
150CM.jpg
150CM.jpg (4.63 MiB) Viewed 3197 times
165CM.jpg
165CM.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 3197 times
Elsa Babe Store: https://www.elsababe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ElsaBabeDoll
Instagram: @elsababedoll
Tumblr: @ElsaBabeDoll
Pinterest: @ElsaBabeDoll
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@elsababeworkshop9523
Email: service@elsababe.com
Mobile/WeChat: 13823722824 / 18925701825 / 18925839030
QQ Customer Service:1143951597 / 350455303
QQ Group: 234807729 / 765978302 / 470580720

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Tell us which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up?

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Off topic a little bit:
I would love to see a creation of a new body like other manufacturers do. Keep showing us images from 3d model to first prototype step by step. While hearing our voice and input if modifications may be needed but keeping in mind the main direction of model body type first intention.
On that note the body type i would love to see is around 155cm(head included) which is also a body size you don't have. Give her a nice 90-92cm hips with a 55cm waist or more. Boobs size if you plan one size then an M size cup if you plan 3 then S, SM and M but with an overall bust size of at least 82-85cm reaching maybe 88cm with M cup. I would love to see that from Elsa Babe and most likely buy it since most heads(148 to 160 at least) should fit that body type. Reaching the weight of 30kg or less with head included and all softness at that size would be a big sale release in my opinion.

On topic:
ZBH001 and 003 for 160 - 165cm body.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Tetsuo123

Post by Tetsuo123 »

I will tell you more accurately when I will experience (in a few weeks I hope) the 148 cm body in real life.
However, I remember that during the "research" phase of my purchase, I was attracted to Igarashi Akiko's head and thinking that such an anime head would have been a great fit on the 148 cm anime body style.

I also agree on goofy's suggestion on a 155cm body (anime style as they're my favourite), that would stay around the 30 kg area in full softness (ie without weight reduction on TPE or with extra softness + gel if silicon).
:evidence: My photo sets and reviews :
ElsaBabe Takanashi Mahiru review - viewtopic.php?t=175146
ElsaBabe Tetsuo's Mahiru's thread - viewtopic.php?t=178637
ElsaBabe Mahiru Spy X Family - viewtopic.php?t=176358
ElsaBabe Mahiru White theme - viewtopic.php?t=175300
Irokebijin Akane photobook - viewtopic.php?t=173198

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

One thing that would help immensely in making this decision is if Elsa Babe would list which heads in each size category have oral or non-oral capability on the factory website. I understand Oral is not important to some doll buyers but it is very important to others. Knowing if a specific head is oral capable and how deep the mouth cavity is should be listed on each doll head's specifications. (Just a suggestion that I know I and many others would like to see from every manufacturer.)

The next question would be: If a smaller, non-oral head can be scaled up to a larger size, could it be made to have oral capability? Just curious.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

virtuoso
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by virtuoso »

Please make all animal and Kuchisake Onna's head in 160 version,I'm waiting so long

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Elsa Babe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:05 am Hi all,

Do you have the same thoughts? Which doll head you want us to scale down or scale up? Come here and tell us! We want to hear your voice.
I'd like to see any of the non-anime 102cm heads scaled down to better fit the 90cm body. After living with my 90cm for a while the neck seems a bit too long and the head a bit too big.
I still love her thought; cute as a bug!

pipipopo

Post by pipipopo »

Takanashi for 102cm :)

pipipopo

Post by pipipopo »

Knightshift wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:19 am One thing that would help immensely in making this decision is if Elsa Babe would list which heads in each size category have oral or non-oral capability on the factory website.
This!

ghila87

Post by ghila87 »

a 160 / 165 version of Shina Tomoyo 150 cm head would be my suggestion

Grobut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Grobut »

Inujima Haruko -> 160/165

kraziemokid2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kraziemokid2 »

I would love to see a scaled down Sakai Kanako or any of the 160cm mature heads if it would be possible to also make them look like a teen rather than a young adult?

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I can kind of see why 165 heads are grouped separate from 148 and 150, but there are 2 centimeters difference between 148 and 150. Is that really a big enough difference.

And, yet, there is no separate 125cm heads shown here. Do 102cm heads really go on 125cm bodies and not look odd?

Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Jessica »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:09 am Off topic a little bit:
I would love to see a creation of a new body like other manufacturers do. Keep showing us images from 3d model to first prototype step by step. While hearing our voice and input if modifications may be needed but keeping in mind the main direction of model body type first intention.
On that note the body type i would love to see is around 155cm(head included) which is also a body size you don't have. Give her a nice 90-92cm hips with a 55cm waist or more. Boobs size if you plan one size then an M size cup if you plan 3 then S, SM and M but with an overall bust size of at least 82-85cm reaching maybe 88cm with M cup. I would love to see that from Elsa Babe and most likely buy it since most heads(148 to 160 at least) should fit that body type. Reaching the weight of 30kg or less with head included and all softness at that size would be a big sale release in my opinion.

On topic:
ZBH001 and 003 for 160 - 165cm body.
155cm body
ZHB001, ZHB003 head for 160/165 body
Advice received. :wink:
Elsa Babe Official Store: elsababe.com
Twitter: @ElsaBabeDoll
Email: service@elsababe.com & jessica@elsababe.com

Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

virtuoso wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:30 am Please make all animal and Kuchisake Onna's head in 160 version,I'm waiting so long
Got it! Animal heads for 160/165 body. :haha4:

Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

[K2] wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:14 am
Elsa Babe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:05 am Hi all,

I'd like to see any of the non-anime 102cm heads scaled down to better fit the 90cm body. After living with my 90cm for a while the neck seems a bit too long and the head a bit too big.
I still love her thought; cute as a bug!
Scale down 102cm head will be a challenge as it might be too small. I will let our team know about it. :glou:

INFORMATIONS