www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

Post by DocWen »

I may be the odd man out, but...

Would it be possible to get pictures of her face and head from the front and sides without a lot of skillful photography and posing? You're just so good at pictures I don't know if that's possible!

Like Factory Photos of the head, but in the home environment and not the harsh factory lights. Sort of a "This is what she'd look like in your home" sorta thing.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: TAYU 158C+ with Riley Head *** Full Review / Info Drop: Photos, GIFs & Videos ***

Post by CoffeeDolls »

DocWen wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:29 am I may be the odd man out, but...

Would it be possible to get pictures of her face and head from the front and sides without a lot of skillful photography and posing? You're just so good at pictures I don't know if that's possible!

Like Factory Photos of the head, but in the home environment and not the harsh factory lights. Sort of a "This is what she'd look like in your home" sorta thing.
I would be very interested in seeing this too!!

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

DocWen wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:29 am I may be the odd man out, but...

CoffeeDolls wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:19 am I would be very interested in seeing this too!!
Photos and videos...
RILEY_HEAD.mp4
(13.51 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
RILEY_ROS.mp4
(15.98 MiB) Downloaded 78 times
RILEY_head22.jpg
RILEY_head22.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 819 times
RILEY_head11.jpg
RILEY_head11.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 819 times
RILEY_head33.jpg
RILEY_head33.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 819 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

Crazedcat I just bought a 158C from MRD......Can you please tell me the box dimensions ad how long it took you to get the factory photos? I cant find this information anywhere. Thank you!

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

Took me 5 weeks I think for photos

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

CoffeeDolls wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:58 am Crazedcat I just bought a 158C from MRD......Can you please tell me the box dimensions ad how long it took you to get the factory photos? I cant find this information anywhere. Thank you!
Nice congrats CoffeeDolls! The shipping box is 60" long, 17" wide, 15" high. I think 5-6 weeks is average for factory photos but most businesses are closed right now for Chinese New Year so that might add some time.
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

crazedcat wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:13 pm
CoffeeDolls wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:58 am Crazedcat I just bought a 158C from MRD......Can you please tell me the box dimensions ad how long it took you to get the factory photos? I cant find this information anywhere. Thank you!
Nice congrats CoffeeDolls! The shipping box is 60" long, 17" wide, 15" high. I think 5-6 weeks is average for factory photos but most businesses are closed right now for Chinese New Year so that might add some time.
Great, thank you much for the info! I was just notified that the Chinese NY would be delaying it out to possibly 75 days.... :? Is the 158c everything you thought it would be?

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

APnightskyfreak wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:35 pm Took me 5 weeks I think for photos
Thanks Night!

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

Please forgive me for my ignorance as this is my first doll but the M16 connector and the s hook that Tayu sends in the box is all I need to hang the doll? and is it safe to hang it? Thank u

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

CoffeeDolls wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:39 pm Please forgive me for my ignorance as this is my first doll but the M16 connector and the s hook that Tayu sends in the box is all I need to hang the doll? and is it safe to hang it? Thank u
If you got the M16 head connector you'll need an M16 eye bolt to use with the S hook to hang your doll. I got these:

https://www.amazon.com/Eowpower-Thread- ... C80&sr=8-3

Safe to hang but as an added precaution I put some support under the feet to take some and stress off it.
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

crazedcat wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:53 am
CoffeeDolls wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:39 pm Please forgive me for my ignorance as this is my first doll but the M16 connector and the s hook that Tayu sends in the box is all I need to hang the doll? and is it safe to hang it? Thank u
If you got the M16 head connector you'll need an M16 eye bolt to use with the S hook to hang your doll. I got these:

Safe to hang but as an added precaution I put some support under the feet to take some and stress off it.
Nice! Thank you!

joey_sn

Post by joey_sn »

I received my 158C+ Riley two weeks ago, she arrived with an eye bolt and S hook, she's only been in my bed and on the couch. :lol: , :whistle:

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

joey_sn wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:14 pm

I received my 158C+ Riley two weeks ago, she arrived with an eye bolt and S hook, she's only been in my bed and on the couch. :lol: , :whistle:
do you have pics? would really like to see some!

CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CoffeeDolls »

Craze Can you please tell me what the height of the body is without the head? Im looking to hang it up for storage purposes. Much appreciated!

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

CoffeeDolls wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:04 pm Craze Can you please tell me what the height of the body is without the head? Im looking to hang it up for storage purposes. Much appreciated!
I can do that tomorrow. About to head out to work.
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

INFORMATIONS