www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 169 cm Layla silicone

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Shodan79
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Irontech 169 cm Layla silicone

Post by Shodan79 »

The 169cm Irontech is so stunning 8O But if you choose the default silicon (for durability) is she "cuddly" at all? Or do you get bumps and bruises when you try to spoon her? 🤔 Which skin option(s) did you actually choose?
Marilyne (profile) WM141 #369 head
"In that book which is my memory,
On the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you,
Appear the words, ‘Here begins a new life’." - Dante Alighieri, Vita Nuova

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Irontech 169 cm Layla silicone

Post by Davey2469 »

Shodan79 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:01 pm The 169cm Irontech is so stunning 8O But if you choose the default silicon (for durability) is she "cuddly" at all? Or do you get bumps and bruises when you try to spoon her? 🤔 Which skin option(s) did you actually choose?
Layla is the default when I ordered in Oct. Now you can get ultra soft which my new 167cm ITSRS is and wow although it does get dents but they return to normal with massage.
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

INFORMATIONS