www.rosemarydoll.com

Black Friday Sale | Only $99 Automatic Love Holes Cleaning & Drying Douche for Sex Doll

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Black Friday Sale | Only $99 Automatic Love Holes Cleaning & Drying Douche for Sex Doll

Post by RosemaryDoll »

:D Black Friday Blitz: Limited-Time Prices You Can’t Miss! (Orig. $499)

Learn more here: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/au ... -sex-doll/

RosemaryDoll Black Friday Discount 2023.png
RosemaryDoll Black Friday Discount 2023.png (397.9 KiB) Viewed 1312 times

:D For All Custom-made Orders – RosemaryDoll Black Friday Sale Special Gifts – Free RosemaryDoll TPE/Silicone Care Kit ($99), Sexy Underwear and a Pair of Socks. (NOTE*: All gifts will be added to your package when your order is shipped by us. You do not need to select them.)

:glou:

Flintstones

Re: Black Friday Sale | Only $99 Automatic Love Holes Cleaning & Drying Douche for Sex Doll

Post by Flintstones »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:51 pm :D Black Friday Blitz: Limited-Time Prices You Can’t Miss! (Orig. $499)

:D For All Custom-made Orders – RosemaryDoll Black Friday Sale Special Gifts – Free RosemaryDoll TPE/Silicone Care Kit ($99), Sexy Underwear and a Pair of Socks. (NOTE*: All gifts will be added to your package when your order is shipped by us. You do not need to select them.)

Great. Tempting to buy. What about this ad.. what does it mean? Who can get it? How is the discount calculated?? If I want to buy a doll from you, any kind, can I get 15% off the total??? :?:
Attachments
can I get 15% off the total???
can I get 15% off the total???
pixc1.jpg (83.52 KiB) Viewed 1298 times

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Black Friday Sale | Only $99 Automatic Love Holes Cleaning & Drying Douche for Sex Doll

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Flintstones wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:37 pm
RosemaryDoll wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:51 pm :D Black Friday Blitz: Limited-Time Prices You Can’t Miss! (Orig. $499)

Great. Tempting to buy. What about this ad.. what does it mean? Who can get it? How is the discount calculated?? If I want to buy a doll from you, any kind, can I get 15% off the total??? :?:
Hello, how are you? You just need to sign up through this popup to get an extra 5% discount. Please notice that this code cannot be applied to WM Dolls, SE Dolls, Starpery Doll, Zelex Doll , FanReal Doll & GameLady Doll.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Can the extra 5 % be added to Angel Kiss dolls ?

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Samurai wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:14 am Can the extra 5 % be added to Angel Kiss dolls ?
Yep, you can. Please do not miss out! :D :D :D

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

It looks interesting, so I purchased one to test, tear down and see how well it works.

Once it arrives I will post comments and review HERE (viewtopic.php?p=2448918#p2448918)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Wheezer wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:22 am It looks interesting, so I purchased one to test, tear down and see how well it works.

Once it arrives I will post comments and review HERE (viewtopic.php?p=2448918#p2448918)

Cheers!
... W ...
That is great! We are sure that you will be satisfied with this cleaning device. :glou:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:56 am That is great! We are sure that you will be satisfied with this cleaning device. :glou:
So far so good.
Posted review and opinions up to the improvement, enhancement and use tips part.
That is the next section.
Overall pretty good, just a few tweaks and it could be better.

Review starts HERE (viewtopic.php?p=2505095#p2505095)

Cheers!
...W...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Wheezer wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:27 pm
RosemaryDoll wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:56 am That is great! We are sure that you will be satisfied with this cleaning device. :glou:
So far so good.
Posted review and opinions up to the improvement, enhancement and use tips part.
That is the next section.
Overall pretty good, just a few tweaks and it could be better.

Review starts HERE (viewtopic.php?p=2505095#p2505095)

Cheers!
...W...
Thank you for your sharing! Very helpful!

INFORMATIONS