www.xtdoll.com

XTDOLL innovation one: silicone “Super weight reduction”

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

XTDOLL innovation one: silicone “Super weight reduction”

Post by XTDoll »

This is one of our core technologies, silicone super weight reducting.
I believe that this technological breakthrough will, to a certain extent, affect the future direction of the entire doll industry.
It not only solves the problems such as the weight of the silicone doll, but also solves the problems such as the softness and unreal touch of the silicone doll.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: XTDOLL technological innovation function one: silicone “Super weight reduction”

Post by goofy_dr_love »

XTDoll wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:06 am This is one of our core technologies, silicone super weight reducting.
I believe that this technological breakthrough will, to a certain extent, affect the future direction of the entire doll industry.
It not only solves the problems such as the weight of the silicone doll, but also solves the problems such as the softness and unreal touch of the silicone doll.
Is this something new or dolls already benefit of such innovation? Your dolls are already lightweight and on my shopping list :glou:
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Quater

Re: XTDOLL technological innovation function one: silicone “Super weight reduction”

Post by Quater »

This is very good news indeed, particularly for those of us who don't live alone and need dolls that are easy to handle and whisk into hiding.

Detachable legs would also be a great plus in this context, so, I for one, would gladly pay ekstra for that option.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

https://xtdoll.com/index.php/2023/10/20 ... echnology/
Interesting comparison, with Weight and Softness data
A bit lacking from a technical point of view but that's just me :)

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:20 am
XTDoll wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:06 am This is one of our core technologies, silicone super weight reducting.
Is this something new or dolls already benefit of such innovation? Your dolls are already lightweight and on my shopping list :glou:
Thanks goofy_dr_love, all of our silicone dolls have been completely lightweight.
We have also developed a zero-reverse-thrust vagina on this basis, but the extreme-speed heating function requires more experimental data to ensure the stability of this function (in progress).
Our R&D team will also develop more practical Function. :glou:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

peachplumpear

Re: XTDOLL innovation one: silicone “Super weight reduction”

Post by peachplumpear »

If you can beat TAYU’s 18kg, that will be huge news!

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

peachplumpear wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:33 pm If you can beat TAYU’s 18kg, that will be huge news!
This is not just a matter of weight reduction. XTDOLL can be made even lighter with the same height and shape.
As far as I know, many manufacturers currently spend a lot of energy on research on the super-weight-reduct function.
It is no problem to reduce the weight alone, but based on reducing enough weight, it can also increase softness and the material will not produce oil.
This is a big problem. It's like a seesaw, and the two ends need to be balanced.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

Al Bundy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Al Bundy »

"zero-reverse-thrust vagina"... a what? 8O

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

XTDoll wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:07 pm
peachplumpear wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:33 pm If you can beat TAYU’s 18kg, that will be huge news!
This is not just a matter of weight reduction. XTDOLL can be made even lighter with the same height and shape.
As far as I know, many manufacturers currently spend a lot of energy on research on the super-weight-reduct function.
It is no problem to reduce the weight alone, but based on reducing enough weight, it can also increase softness and the material will not produce oil.
This is a big problem. It's like a seesaw, and the two ends need to be balanced.
You are quite right. I admit I am not personally bothered with softness, but other consumers are.

If anyone can solve this equation, it’s you. I think you are probably the most innovative manufacturer on this forum besides Zelex!

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I think there are diminishing returns on the weight reduction too. In the sense that it starts to collide with the sense of reality. If the doll gets too light it starts to feel more like a doll than a human. So your brain stops thinking "this is a real woman" and starts saying "this is just a toy". It's a big part of why I don't like the inflatables (no matter how high end), because they feel like a balloon to me.

I for one wouldn't buy a 10kg doll even if it looked absolutely amazing, because it's become too light. I'm sure some people, maybe even many would love that. But not me.

Quater

Post by Quater »

What about detachable legs as an option? I'd pay a good deal extra for that.

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Quater wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:57 am What about detachable legs as an option? I'd pay a good deal extra for that.
Hi Quater ,I'm so sorry we don't currently have an option for removable legs. :cry:
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

Al Bundy wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:13 pm "zero-reverse-thrust vagina"... a what? 8O
Regarding the zero-reverse-thrust vagina, we made a video explanation and also opened a dedicated post to explain it.
viewtopic.php?t=173396
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

serotta

Post by serotta »

Is the 163C is available in super weight reduced silicone? If so, is there a weight estimate yet?

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

serotta wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:36 pm Is the 163C is available in super weight reduced silicone? If so, is there a weight estimate yet?
Yes, 163 has super weight reduced, single body weight is 25kg (excluding head)
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com

INFORMATIONS