www.sm-doll.com

Upscaled 136L? We need a taller 136L. Would you buy one???

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.

Would you purchase a 136L in a taller configuration, same measurements just taller?

yes
79%
no
21%

Total votes: 24

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Upscaled 136L? We need a taller 136L. Would you buy one???

Post by Mr Franz »

I'm good with the height. Take the boobs back to a C and tighten the butt so it looks less like she's pulling an ass trailer! :haha4:

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Upscaled 136L? We need a taller 136L

Post by cycleingking »

adymoro wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:47 pm
cycleingking wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:28 pm
Upper chest circumference: 95cm
Lower chest circumference: 66cm
Hip: 107 cm
Sorry mate, are these numbers as they’re now or increased with your wonnabe doll?
Because if these numbers are increased they would be very small numbers for my taste lol.
I want them BIG, by big I mean humangous :haha4:
Then if she weighs 80kg I’m ok
Ha Ha, those are current numbers and i am quite the fan! I hear ya though. There are already dolls for those SUPER proportions already. You have one of my faves!!. My dream for this one really is to give her taller size.

In fact, I have been doing more research and the torso is the prob on this doll if any. If a few inches could be added to torso, all else the same, would result in a more normal short/thick/chubby girl. Less of a dwarfish quality. She'd land at around 150cm with head. Not bad! Weight- not bad at all either!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Mr Franz wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:58 pm I'm good with the height. Take the boobs back to a C and tighten the butt so it looks less like she's pulling an ass trailer! :haha4:
Sorry friend, this just means you are not a fan of this doll :) SM has those dolls already however if interested tho...there are many other brands for that too. Now- The infamous 136L however, us fans would not dare request this. We can spin up another poll for those wanting that- in fact I like a short stack with smaller boobs too- just not for this one however. LOL, the ass trailer is among one of her best qualities :angel:
20230811_180523.jpg
20230811_180523.jpg (3.48 MiB) Viewed 538 times
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Proposed height

Imagine this thick curvy beauty just a few inches/9cm taller and slightly longer limbs (arms/legs). I don't think we'd have to adjust much else because proportions would still work. She'd be even more immersive. Still a short thick/chubby stack. Majority of the lengthening happens at the torso. I am now just realizing that SM shrank the torso in this doll to get what we have.
20230811_180523_jpg.jpg
20230811_180523_jpg.jpg (607.86 KiB) Viewed 527 times
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

tuffluv88 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:40 pm One of my goals for a long time on here has been to slowly eliminate the fear most have of big heavy dolls.

I'm only 5'7 and 135 pounds and I move my 120 pound 173 around like she's weightless.

There's always methods. Even getting her into and out of bed.

Legs up to her belly, roll her up into a sitting position, gentle turn, lay her flat, legs down and with a simple one armed technique she comes up standing at the bed.

Moving her around once she's standing? Bear hug, slick socks or slick bottom shoes and she moves right along.

Even getting her into various sex positions it's not a matter of weight. It's all technique.

These dolls to be real, are gonna have to be heavy. 150 pounds? Fine. Create it. 7 foot tall? Fine. Create it. Fear not my friends. Fear not.

If you just take it slow with these big girls, you'll never once strain a muscle or joint. 100% in the technique. Zero strength or size required.
Facts!
So much lies in the technique. Its also true that less heavy dolls are just flat out easier, especially for those of us that store our dolls away and not left out on full display. Facts, to an extent, weight can be managed. Also fact, there's just so many of us in our community that for various reasons, weight of dolls will always matter, beyond technique. Let me tell you this- I just lugged my latest addition at 90lbs doll weight plus packaging weight upstairs and it was not a walk in the park :) Manageable- yes- it was not however a non-issue.
Conversely Tuff and ya know Ive nothing but love for ya, I recall receiving my SM 136l, and plopping the box over my shoulder walking upstairs to get her into my play space on the second floor. She weighs less than 60lbs without head. :)

i guess what I am saying here is that SM Doll has some really good weight reduction combined with their amazing silicone which feels way more real than the best TPE... don't discount the benefits of an achievable lesser weight BBW doll that is still very manageable under 40kg. (I use 40kg as a bar because I think its a common talked about point for a lot of folks in terms of max weight manageability), myself included. 40kg is my max I am willing to deal with- not that i cant, I just prefer not to. Man, I must say again... My SM 136L is 28kg, thicc AF and sooooo fun because of that in addition to her proportions. She would be MOAR fun (for me) at a taller/slightly heavier trade-off.
Mistresses

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Oh no doubt I mean I can speak softly saying Tarzan love Jane moving around my SM 150 but my big girl that's the real deal straight up warrior cry pounding the chest TARZAN LOVE JANEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

There's just no reason to fear them is all. If your eyes and all of your wildest desires are satisfied,,,,, the height or weight should never steer you away from bringing home the lady of your dreams.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

adymoro

Re: Upscaled 136L? We need a taller 136L

Post by adymoro »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:16 pm
adymoro wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:47 pm
cycleingking wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:28 pm
Upper chest circumference: 95cm
Lower chest circumference: 66cm
Hip: 107 cm
Sorry mate, are these numbers as they’re now or increased with your wonnabe doll?
Because if these numbers are increased they would be very small numbers for my taste lol.
I want them BIG, by big I mean humangous :haha4:
Then if she weighs 80kg I’m ok
Ha Ha, those are current numbers and i am quite the fan! I hear ya though. There are already dolls for those SUPER proportions already. You have one of my faves!!. My dream for this one really is to give her taller size.

In fact, I have been doing more research and the torso is the prob on this doll if any. If a few inches could be added to torso, all else the same, would result in a more normal short/thick/chubby girl. Less of a dwarfish quality. She'd land at around 150cm with head. Not bad! Weight- not bad at all either!
True, in my eyes 161j is the best doll, thanks for your compliments.
I myself however am looking for a slightly bigger ass doll and a slightly shorter in height as a sister for my Kate but all those very thick girls like climax135 or axb135 or there’s also a rifrano140 but the quality of rifrano is very questionable but leaving aside the weird looking clits they’re just faaaar too short (I didn’t mention sm136 as the boobs are too small for me).
150 is short but reasonable, if we look at the real world leaving aside those who literally are dwarfs the very smallest adult girls start from somewhere between 145 and 150.
All things considered (proportions, lhp and so on) at least in my view, the best doll would just be 161j but making her around 10cm shorter and with a 12cm bigger butt.
I think you would subscribe to that.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

tuffluv88 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:40 pm One of my goals for a long time on here has been to slowly eliminate the fear most have of big heavy dolls.

Even getting her into various sex positions it's not a matter of weight. It's all technique.

These dolls to be real, are gonna have to be heavy. 150 pounds? Fine. Create it. 7 foot tall? Fine. Create it. Fear not my friends. Fear not.
Well said tuffluv :glou:
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Post by Altair »

i do think a height of at least 150cm would be attractive for an upscaled 136L, even better 160cm or above. As it is, i feel the 136L feels dwarfish or cartoony

There isn't a lack of realistic BBW dolls in the market, however rarely or never would these dolls come at a reasonably manageable weight.

If SM does create such a doll, I do think it will be popular

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

*Bump* I just checked in. SM Doll, out of the people that have voted, 80% agree with this initiative. Any thoughts from your end is greatly appreciated! This is positive sign, yes? :)
Mistresses

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Thank you very much for your positive votes and suggestions! If we can get pre-orders for more than 15 people, then I think I can convince my boss to start the job!
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Post by Altair »

Having 3d renditions of how the doll will look like will help with attracting pre-orders

Perhaps Star can come up with a proposed design?

Cheers

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Altair wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:28 am Having 3d renditions of how the doll will look like will help with attracting pre-orders

Perhaps Star can come up with a proposed design?

Cheers
Agreed! We will need to see the proposed body proportions and a render. I'm sure with these, pre-order interest will come!

I love that we are getting some momentum on this idea now! Would love to this doll in 2024.
Mistresses

INFORMATIONS