www.sm-doll.com

Upscaled 136L? We need a taller 136L. Would you buy one???

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.

Would you purchase a 136L in a taller configuration, same measurements just taller?

yes
79%
no
21%

Total votes: 24

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Upscaled 136L? We need a taller 136L. Would you buy one???

Post by cycleingking »

Hi SM Doll,

Are there any plans to make the 136L taller? She is absolutely perfect, a true BBW. There are many people that would buy her if she were just a bit taller 150cm - 161cm would be very popular. I would likely be one of your first purchases! Anyone else?
20230817_012048.jpg
20230817_012048.jpg (5.71 MiB) Viewed 1677 times
20230318_200136.jpg
20230318_200136.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1677 times
20230318_200243.jpg
20230318_200243.jpg (900.46 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
20230612_194024~2-EDIT.jpg
20230612_194024~2-EDIT.jpg (724.91 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
PRO photos Courtesy of Dees
EF35A1DD-E85F-432F-9D58-0D293077E814.jpeg
EF35A1DD-E85F-432F-9D58-0D293077E814.jpeg (220.09 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
C0CE7AB0-44D6-440E-BF70-0006C4B380B9.jpeg
C0CE7AB0-44D6-440E-BF70-0006C4B380B9.jpeg (203.99 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Upscaled 136L? We need a taller 136L

Post by tuffluv88 »

Considering the basics here,

The SM 150L and the SM 175L while great, I think for sure to make sense of adding more thickness to something between 150 and 175, the answer would be right in the middle.

So a 165cm, L cup honkers with all the thiccness would be perfect.

I say that because both the 150L and the 175L don't have the thicness. They represent the slim, fit and tight body style.

However,,,,,,, it WOULD be absolutely amazing if the 175L got juiced up nice and thicc in the booty and thighs department......

At that point I wouldn't even care if she weighed 150 pounds,,, I would be drooling all over her all day, all night, every day, every night.

Standard SM TPE feels so amazing, soft, but extremely durable so yes...... big booty, juicy thighs and taller to compliment the big tits would be the optimal route.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

I like where ya are headed Tuff, but honestly what you are describing exists in the 161J form. Here's what I am proposing here and let me know if you can get on board? I'm talking a literal upscale from this most perfect sculpt. The hips are already perfect, nice bubble butt- check. Boobs- Check. Really all that is really neccessary in my mind is to scale up the arms, torso, hands, and legs. All other proportions are freaking amazing. Here are the numbers;

136L (Original) vs (Modified)
body Length: 122 cm Increase to 141cm or greater
Shoulder breadth: 33 cm increase to 36cm or greater
Arm length: 49cm increase to 64cm or greater
Thigh length: 29cm Scale up proportionately
Hands increase to same size as the 157G
Torso Scale up to make the rest of measurements work
Leg length: 64 cm increase to 78cm or greater
Waist: 68 cm Scale down to ~64cm If necessary to hit the weight requirement
Upper chest circumference: 95cm
Lower chest circumference: 66cm
Hip: 107 cm
Calf length: 35cm
Thigh circumference: 64cm
Calf circumference: 38cm
Foot length: 22 cm
Oral sex:/
Vaginal intercourse: 17 cm
Anal sex: 15 cm
Weight:40kg ( Reduced weight version 28kg) Under 40kg with weight reduction and minimal or NO foam in butt

This is not a custom project. This doll would be very popular as a production line "165L, the 136L's big sister" :) Lets get the votes in for SM Doll to see their great future!!!
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Upscaled 136L? We need a taller 136L. Would you buy one???

Post by cycleingking »

Bumping for reach and visibility
Mistresses

mattythek
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mattythek »

I would totally be into this idea as long as the weight is reduced, around 30kg would be real nice.

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

mattythek wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:17 pm I would totally be into this idea as long as the weight is reduced, around 30kg would be real nice.
Yay! Another one interested. The 30kg spot will be difficult as She is around that now at her current height weight reduced. I would hope SM could do this doll at 40kg, hopefully a tad less
Mistresses

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

I'm afraid this BBW lover is hesitant on this proposal. The reason being, if you add 20 + centimeters to her height, and keep all the other measurements the same except for making her waist smaller, I really worry that you would lose the lovely BBW figure and you would just end up with yet another skinny waisted doll, with a bubble butt and oversized boobs.
I know that I am probably letting the wind out of your sails, and I'm sorry. It's just that for me at least, I like my BBWs to be big: wide, round hips, big meaty thighs, a thick waist, and a belly.
Making this doll taller would detract from the chunkiness I think, and I want chunkiness!
LW

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Lone Wolf wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:46 pm I'm afraid this BBW lover is hesitant on this proposal. The reason being, if you add 20 + centimeters to her height, and keep all the other measurements the same except for making her waist smaller, I really worry that you would lose the lovely BBW figure and you would just end up with yet another skinny waisted doll, with a bubble butt and oversized boobs.
I know that I am probably letting the wind out of your sails, and I'm sorry. It's just that for me at least, I like my BBWs to be big: wide, round hips, big meaty thighs, a thick waist, and a belly.
Making this doll taller would detract from the chunkiness I think, and I want chunkiness!
LW
LW, I hear you and totally understand where you coming from. Let me try to explain what I am driving at a bit more clearly this time, I don't think i emphasized the most important aspect to this: Scale. When you input the new doll height and scale up from the current, the measurements also scale up proportionately. This should translate to the exact 136L proportions that we all love, just with slightly longer thighs, longer arms, longer torso and normal sized hands. The torso honestly will likely receive the bulk of the length.

In a program set to scale, you can also set min/max parameters, and the current 136L measurements I called out earlier in thread should be used to further ensure no whackiness occurs. As for the waist, I proposed that this is an area that if a few cm were shaved... it would not be detrimental to the overall preservation of the 136L physique.

Here's the deal, a 136L with no weight reduction is 40kg. A scaled up version adding 20cm/ 7.8" of height should not make 40kg weigh reduced out of possibility. In fact, I suspect they will hit 50kg with new height. With WR being about 12kg = 38kg +/- 2kg for the taller doll. I trust that SM Doll can get this right. Im partial, but I think they make dolls among the best!

What are your thoughts? Lofty dream territory?
Mistresses

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Ughhh, I now recognize the error in my measurements. To scale properly, SM would in-fact need to also add B/W/H to truly keep this physique. That would be some major weight. That said, I do think there is certainly room to expand upon the 136L in height and by doing so, producing more of a very nice thicc girl that less of a BBW. I personally am OK with that, but true lovers of the 136L will likely not accept this reality.

Thanks LW and Tuff... you guys are unfortunately probably right. I sure as heck would love to see what SM Doll has to say about this.

@Star, is any of this a remote possibility? Has it already been tried/failed or maybe even some hope to share? As you can see, only 3 days in...lots of positive traction here :wink: :D
Mistresses

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

This doll is the # doll on my wish list. Saving up! A larger version would also be awesome. Question how is the weight reduction? Still soft?

But yes. This doll is amazing

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

goodfruits wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:26 pm This doll is the # doll on my wish list. Saving up! A larger version would also be awesome. Question how is the weight reduction? Still soft?

But yes. This doll is amazing
Soft, yes. This is due mostly to the great silicone blend SM is using. I personally feel a tad bit too aggressive in the weight reduction in the butt. I would gladly take a few more lbs for less reduction applied to the butt. Overall, amazing doll even with weight reduction.
Mistresses

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Thanks!

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

cycleingking wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:22 pm Ughhh, I now recognize the error in my measurements. To scale properly, SM would in-fact need to also add B/W/H to truly keep this physique. That would be some major weight. That said, I do think there is certainly room to expand upon the 136L in height and by doing so, producing more of a very nice thicc girl that less of a BBW. I personally am OK with that, but true lovers of the 136L will likely not accept this reality.

Thanks LW and Tuff... you guys are unfortunately probably right. I sure as heck would love to see what SM Doll has to say about this.

@Star, is any of this a remote possibility? Has it already been tried/failed or maybe even some hope to share? As you can see, only 3 days in...lots of positive traction here :wink: :D
Yeah, that's what I was getting at: as well as scaling up the height, one would also have to scale up the width, and that means scaling up the entire mass of the doll as a multiple of height and width. That would add too much weight for most potential buyers, I believe, but damn, then you'd have a true BBW!. Hanidoll is the only one that I know of that makes an actual bbw of the size and type that I would prefer: her hip measurement is 57 inches! That's a whole lot of yum! Beautifully wide and big, for sure, but she weighs 157 lb! I'm okay with 112 lb, but I'm quite sure I couldn't haul around 157 lb.
LW

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

One of my goals for a long time on here has been to slowly eliminate the fear most have of big heavy dolls.

I'm only 5'7 and 135 pounds and I move my 120 pound 173 around like she's weightless.

There's always methods. Even getting her into and out of bed.

Legs up to her belly, roll her up into a sitting position, gentle turn, lay her flat, legs down and with a simple one armed technique she comes up standing at the bed.

Moving her around once she's standing? Bear hug, slick socks or slick bottom shoes and she moves right along.

Even getting her into various sex positions it's not a matter of weight. It's all technique.

These dolls to be real, are gonna have to be heavy. 150 pounds? Fine. Create it. 7 foot tall? Fine. Create it. Fear not my friends. Fear not.

If you just take it slow with these big girls, you'll never once strain a muscle or joint. 100% in the technique. Zero strength or size required.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:28 pm
Upper chest circumference: 95cm
Lower chest circumference: 66cm
Hip: 107 cm
Sorry mate, are these numbers as they’re now or increased with your wonnabe doll?
Because if these numbers are increased they would be very small numbers for my taste lol.
I want them BIG, by big I mean humangous :haha4:
Then if she weighs 80kg I’m ok
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

INFORMATIONS