betterlovedoll.com

❤️V.I.P❤️ the Veronika and Ines Picture thread

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: ❤️V.I.P❤️ the Veronika and Ines Picture thread

Post by Billiam »

Ines!
1.jpg
1.jpg (5.48 MiB) Viewed 470 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (5.12 MiB) Viewed 470 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (5.33 MiB) Viewed 470 times
Thanks for stopping in. Have a great weekend 😁

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

She looks great :)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Love your thread Billiam, but why are you spamming it with empty post? Remember that the followers of your thread get notifications everytime and that it requires more browsing to get thru it ... There are also rules against spamming and you would not like your thread to be removed.

Just calling heads up ...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Babel99 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:30 pm Love your thread Billiam, but why are you spamming it with empty post? Remember that the followers of your thread get notifications everytime and that it requires more browsing to get thru it ... There are also rules against spamming and you would not like your thread to be removed.

😂 Unfollow, Report me and move on please.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Listen up folks. My life is a mess. I'm dealing with a ton. I come here to have fun and relax a bit and share some pics with you guys.

It's gotten to the point I'm constantly being policed and accused of stuff here and it's made my life even more stressful.

I'm gonna have to take a step back from this place.. I can't take anymore stress..

You guys take care.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Billiam wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:17 pm Listen up folks. My life is a mess. I'm dealing with a ton. I come here to have fun and relax a bit and share some pics with you guys.

It's gotten to the point I'm constantly being policed and accused of stuff here and it's made my life even more stressful.

I'm gonna have to take a step back from this place.. I can't take anymore stress..

You guys take care.
Come on, Billiam! 💖💖💖 Forget that message that really had no place here! :roll: I thought your countdown was pretty funny! :D ...and it's perfectly understandable to want to start a new page with such beautiful photos of Ines ...and you and your girls are one of my favorite threads on the TDF! ✨🤩😍

Hoping you won't look at this useless message anymore and will continue to spoil us with your beautiful photos!!! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Billiam wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:17 pm Listen up folks. My life is a mess. I'm dealing with a ton. I come here to have fun and relax a bit and share some pics with you guys.

You guys take care.
Hey no sweat Billiam, I did not mean to be rude at all. I do really like your pictures. Was simply wondering what was behind this, something I could miss like making room for future picture or I don't know. Sorry if I offended you, it was really not my intention. You bring good content and keep it coming ...

PetDlr

Post by PetDlr »

You've my support Billiam! I love flipping to a new page to be rewarded by your wonderful ladies! I literally sit here and count down slowly before hitting the next page!

I really hope that things start to fall into place for you. The ladies here and I wish you nothing but the best!
The Lovely (no longer) Lost Ladies Household:
Kathryn - WM168E, #200 & #233, TPE Fair
Killashandra - WM157B, #56 & #273, TPE Lt Tan
Kagami - Sinodoll 158B, Sakae, Prm Slcn Ntrl
Kelly - Starpery 156G, Kelly S.S., TPE Ntrl w/ W.R.
KJ (Kira Jenn) - Ainidoll E, Jennifer, Soft TPE Tan
Kyonyū - HR158M, #41, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Kaeda - SE#21 Elf Head, TPE Lt Tan
Kaylee - WM163H, #179, Soft TPE Lt Tan
Klawdia - EB148L, EB-ZHB001, Silica Gel, Ntrl

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hi Billiam!
I like the series to start at the top of a page. That way every time I click on the last page I see the photos first. And it's always a pleasure.
I love being greeted by a pretty girl like Ines, it's so nice! :heart: :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Babel99 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:30 pm Love your thread Billiam, but why are you spamming it with empty post? Remember that the followers of your thread get notifications everytime and that it requires more browsing to get thru it ... There are also rules against spamming and you would not like your thread to be removed.

I can totally understand why Billiam uses empty posts or countdowns to start a photo series on a new page. Nothing is worse than posting new photo sets at the end of a page, because then after 2-3 comments the new page starts and nobody, really nobody who visits the thread afterwards bothers to go back to the previous page. Of course this doesn't apply to subscribers, but most people here are not subscribers and then click on the current page of the thread and if they don't see any pictures there then they go to another thread.
TDF has also become much quieter, many people don't comment at all anymore, which also makes it harder to fill a page.

You guys take care.
I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you at the moment. I wish you all the best and hope to see you here again as soon as possible. It is obvious that Babel99 meant you no harm and that you overreacted a bit due to stress.

You are such an important part of this community and I hope you find fun here again soon. :glou:

Ps: Veronika and Ines look fantastic again :) :multi:

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Billiam,

do not be sad! All will be ok!
I wish you feel better soon and not have stress ;_;

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Flight of Fancy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Flight of Fancy »

WOW! Ines is a real knockout. :grab:
Sandy isn’t tall (155 cm) but she has a big personality and towers over her 1/6 scale sisters. None of them will ever admit they are dolls.
For more photos of Sandy and her sisters check out their thread: "Sandy's Enchanting World" in the Eye Candy forum.<viewtopic.php?t=154188>

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

I took a few days to think about stuff. I really have been going threw a lot here as well as in real life. I really love and appreciate those of you who support me and enjoy sharing my pics with you guys.

I think my real life has to be addressed first. There was a suicide attempt in the family and I've had to take the reigns in keeping them alive.. two other family members are having heart issues. I've got both mental and physical issues that are a huge burden and stress.

Lately here I've been accused of some pretty atrocious shit and to have people start policing me further kinda pushed me to the limit..

I've decided I won't be leaving but I'm not exactly gonna be as present here as I have been.

Thank you all so much for always being here for me and understanding. Love you all so much.

HELL YEAH!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Billiam wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:34 am I took a few days to think about stuff. I really have been going threw a lot here as well as in real life. I really love and appreciate those of you who support me and enjoy sharing my pics with you guys.

I think my real life has to be addressed first. There was a suicide attempt in the family and I've had to take the reigns in keeping them alive.. two other family members are having heart issues. I've got both mental and physical issues that are a huge burden and stress.

Lately here I've been accused of some pretty atrocious shit and to have people start policing me further kinda pushed me to the limit..

I've decided I won't be leaving but I'm not exactly gonna be as present here as I have been.

Thank you all so much for always being here for me and understanding. Love you all so much.

HELL YEAH!
Yeah real life negative events can be quite a handful to deal with and ironically they tend to show up ... many at the same time.

Good luck into passing thru all of this and stay safe!

INFORMATIONS