www.6yedollglobal.com/

6ye 161 J cup Tsunade

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Blacknight323

Re: 6ye 161 J cup Tsunade

Post by Blacknight323 »

Bcgibson wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:18 pm It still just pops out I’ll probably try new methods if I ever find the creativity for it.

Best of luck to you
Do you try with her laying down or on her knees?
My dolls collective thread:
viewtopic.php?t=171741

MY DOLLS:
Natalie WM 157B / 273 viewtopic.php?t=165397

Stephanie WM 157B / 242 (shares body with Natalie) viewtopic.php?t=165521

Brittanie/Courtnie LushDoll 172H(heads 1&4)

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

I figured it out. I had to very tightly use her hands and arms to keep the shape. I was using my hands before. Best thing ever. Making it do the work was the trick. Also can’t use video while using that position, it needs full attention. Also this was the main reason why I picked a bigger cup. Idk how people do DD titfuck j cups are needed for what I need

Blacknight323

Post by Blacknight323 »

I’m glad you found a way! It’s all about positioning really, my irontech has F cups and I can do it to her no problem, but I can’t lie the bigger they are the easier it is
My dolls collective thread:
viewtopic.php?t=171741

MY DOLLS:
Natalie WM 157B / 273 viewtopic.php?t=165397

Stephanie WM 157B / 242 (shares body with Natalie) viewtopic.php?t=165521

Brittanie/Courtnie LushDoll 172H(heads 1&4)

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

There outta be a torso that has the same cup size and bigger butt. But there isn’t that I’ve seen that’s my next venture right now. I’ve put tsunade back in the box for now and found myself using my other torso doll for my less motivated days. It’s from here mine ended up being 92 pounds and the dimensions were 2-4 inches bigger in the right places.
I’d like to see something like this. https://www.sexdolltorso.com/products/a ... l-breasts/

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Bcgibson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:21 pm There outta be a torso that has the same cup size and bigger butt. But there isn’t that I’ve seen that’s my next venture right now. I’ve put tsunade back in the box for now and found myself using my other torso doll for my less motivated days. It’s from here mine ended up being 92 pounds and the dimensions were 2-4 inches bigger in the right places.
I’d like to see something like this. https://www.sexdolltorso.com/products/a ... l-breasts/
You might be in luck Bcgibson, I'm currently having LoveNestle enlarge their Vanessa torso too 110cm. This means her hip/ass will be 140cm or 55 inches once she's completed. (It'll officially have the largest "gel-filled silicone ass" on the market.)

I also had them improve her LHP position to be more suited for doggystyle positions, so she'll have a perfect LHP to go along with that huge ass.

Here's a couple photos of her 3D print, and her modified LHP.

These are here measrements:

Hight: 110cm

Bust: 138cm

Waist: 82cm

Hip: 140cm
Side by Side Comparison (15).png
Side by Side Comparison (15).png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 691 times
Side by Side Comparison (16).png
Side by Side Comparison (16).png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 691 times
But be warned, she will be heavy, probably somewhere around 110 to 120 lbs.

But for the experienced doll user .... that's a whole lot of BBW loving!

And yes, she will come with their ultra-soft silicone and realistic skin texture...
Vanessa-65.92LB-BBW-Sex-Doll-With-Big-Boobs-15.jpg
Vanessa-65.92LB-BBW-Sex-Doll-With-Big-Boobs-15.jpg (337.95 KiB) Viewed 691 times
She should be ready to sell to the public here the next couple of months. I'll keep everyone informed once she's ready.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

That is actually amazing! Keep me updated on how it ends up. How much did that cost you?

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Bcgibson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:23 pm That is actually amazing! Keep me updated on how it ends up. How much did that cost you?

I PMed it too you.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Bouncer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bouncer »

King Solo wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:00 pm
Bcgibson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:21 pm There outta be a torso that has the same cup size and bigger butt. But there isn’t that I’ve seen that’s my next venture right now. I’ve put tsunade back in the box for now and found myself using my other torso doll for my less motivated days. It’s from here mine ended up being 92 pounds and the dimensions were 2-4 inches bigger in the right places.
You might be in luck Bcgibson, I'm currently having LoveNestle enlarge their Vanessa torso too 110cm. This means her hip/ass will be 140cm or 55 inches once she's completed. (It'll officially have the largest "gel-filled silicone ass" on the market.)

I also had them improve her LHP position to be more suited for doggystyle positions, so she'll have a perfect LHP to go along with that huge ass.

Here's a couple photos of her 3D print, and her modified LHP.

These are here measrements:

Hight: 110cm

Bust: 138cm

Waist: 82cm

Hip: 140cm

Side by Side Comparison (15).png

Side by Side Comparison (16).png

But be warned, she will be heavy, probably somewhere around 110 to 120 lbs.

But for the experienced doll user .... that's a whole lot of BBW loving!

And yes, she will come with their ultra-soft silicone and realistic skin texture...
Vanessa-65.92LB-BBW-Sex-Doll-With-Big-Boobs-15.jpg

She should be ready to sell to the public here the next couple of months. I'll keep everyone informed once she's ready.

Kingdolls is getting closer every day to becoming a reality. :thumbs_up: Will the neck have an m16 thread to use different heads? If you don't have it, it would be a cool thing to add.

I don't mind having a torso without arms and legs because this practicality is the strong point. But having sex with a headless body to kiss is a little weird for me. :?

:glou:

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Bouncer wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:59 am

Kingdolls is getting closer every day to becoming a reality. :thumbs_up: Will the neck have an m16 thread to use different heads? If you don't have it, it would be a cool thing to add.

I don't mind having a torso without arms and legs because this practicality is the strong point. But having sex with a headless body to kiss is a little weird for me. :?

:glou:
Yeah, I believe she'll still have the M16 connection for a head, but her neck and overall size and stature will be too large for any standard sized doll head unfortunately.

I previously inquired with them to see how much a custom fitted head would cost, and they quoted me something around 5k.... So yeah, I think I might just have to be a little creative in that department for now.

But your right, Kingdolls or something similar is already in the works, and this mega torso is most definitely a forerunner of many amazing things to come. :wink:
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

I thought it was just my excitement, but I noticed the makeup has a sweet taste. I’m trying to watch what I consume and there wasn’t any warning about it. I don’t appreciate siliconelovers not delivering what I asked for and adding extra makeup options I didn’t want.is there any way to report these people on top of harassing me for a review after I blocked them? Too late for a refund. Past that I can only completely wipe makeup off and treat it like a flashlight.

INFORMATIONS