www.yourdoll.com

How can I calculate bra size when a doll's band size is too small?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Fakechestfuckbest
Apprentice
Apprentice

How can I calculate bra size when a doll's band size is too small?

Post by Fakechestfuckbest »

For context, the doll I'm looking to purchase has a chest size of 75cm and a waist size of 57cm, looking at pictures of her back, her band size would probably be 60cm. Every bra size calculator I use just tells me "band size too small." I'll admit, I'm a dude who doesn't understand bras and is new to dolls, I haven't bought one yet. I'm very interested in dressing her up and finding a good bra for 'breast related activities' :D lol. Anyone with experience know how to navigate this? Also, when I look up websites to order bras, a lot of them don't even display cup sizes, only (M, L, XL), and I don't really understand the conversion there. Thanks in advance for the help!

Also: Any suggestions on the type of bra best for titty fucking with a doll? I know I like sports bras on my partner a lot, wasn't sure if there's a better option for dolls (looking to order a doll with gel breasts).

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: How can I calculate bra size when a doll's band size is too small?

Post by Rock13 »

If the bra calculator is coming back with that error, then you're probably going to get better results using the standard clothier's method. I wouldn't recommend guessing anything from photos and sometimes the manufacturer's description may not be 100% accurate.

However, it may be worthwhile to convert from cm to inches and use this method in this example. Start at upper left and work through it clockwise:

Underbust/Band size: 23.6"
Bust: 29.5"

Rounding up to 24" and 30", respectively, you add 4" to the underbust (due to the even-number) and the 2" difference then gives you a C cup. 24" + 4"= 28" and 30" - 28"= 2" (C Cup) = A 28C bra.

That's not an unusual set of factors, so I'm not certain why the online tools for bra size calculation would return that error- though I've seen it before and it may be that the tool might be glitchy. I'd recommend having a cloth measuring tape handy for the day your doll arrives and jot down her actual measurements before going shopping for lingerie.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Fakechestfuckbest
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: How can I calculate bra size when a doll's band size is too small?

Post by Fakechestfuckbest »

Holy, that is exactly what I needed, very descriptive. Thanks, Rock!

INFORMATIONS