Experience these insane phat booty jiggles for yourself!!

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
a80085
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Experience these insane phat booty jiggles for yourself!!

Post by a80085 »

Super_Nate wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:14 pm That's a lot of ass 8O
Does anyone know what her hip measurements are?
They have these measurements posted under the product page.
Height, Length and Width:
14.69" x 16.77" x 25"

a80085
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a80085 »

Booty Hunger wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:36 pm
a80085 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:57 pm Bought one for myself just under a week ago myself, told myself I didn't need another booty but I literally could not resist once i saw it lol. I'll send a few pics of it next to some every day items when it arrives along with a couple comparison pictures of it next to the 34lb Eva Ass and the 25lb JelloJiggles toys... I love this company :lol:
Please do!! I’m getting one regardless (as soon as I have the funds), but I’d love to see more angles of this model, and it next to some other items for comparison.
Lmk if you or anyone else that might be reading this have any suggestions for everyday, easily accessible things to compare it to! I'll send as many pics as yall need. Maybe some vids of it in action if there's enough demand.. :twisted:
Currently planning on using an xbox controller, regular water bottle, an 11in iPad, all with a measuring tape in frame.
Expect the pics sometime before Christmas, it should be here by then. :)

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

I'd love to have one! the weight is a bit much...

B.S.
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Nice the half filled with gel version

john23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by john23 »

tiddyshop wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:15 pm
a80085 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:57 pm Bought one for myself just under a week ago myself, told myself I didn't need another booty but I literally could not resist once i saw it lol. I'll send a few pics of it next to some every day items when it arrives along with a couple comparison pictures of it next to the 34lb Eva Ass and the 25lb JelloJiggles toys... I love this company :lol:
We love that we bring you another level of sexy physics to the bedroom. We look forward to your opinion of the toys!

Hime :glou:
Hey hime, I got the Madame with the freckles and skin texture, could you post some more detailed photos of it? The ones on the website aren’t really clear enough for a comparison.

schadenfreude1887
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by schadenfreude1887 »

I own the Wheat one its amazing. I have more content of it on my discord.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

schadenfreude1887 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:41 am I own the Wheat one its amazing. I have more content of it on my discord.
What's your Discord?
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

schadenfreude1887
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by schadenfreude1887 »

https://discord.gg/bVY6CZWS

I do have a bunch of other tiddyshop toys, but mostly booties. On the jellojiggles tits without vagina

a80085
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by a80085 »

schadenfreude1887 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:17 pm https://discord.gg/bVY6CZWS

I do have a bunch of other tiddyshop toys, but mostly booties. On the jellojiggles tits without vagina
Holy fuckkk that first clip is absolutely majestic!!! How tall are you cuz my god it looks MASSIVE, I acc can't wait for mine now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

a80085 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:23 pm
Booty Hunger wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:36 pm
Please do!! I’m getting one regardless (as soon as I have the funds), but I’d love to see more angles of this model, and it next to some other items for comparison.
Lmk if you or anyone else that might be reading this have any suggestions for everyday, easily accessible things to compare it to! I'll send as many pics as yall need. Maybe some vids of it in action if there's enough demand.. :twisted:
Currently planning on using an xbox controller, regular water bottle, an 11in iPad, all with a measuring tape in frame.
Expect the pics sometime before Christmas, it should be here by then. :)
That sounds good as far as the “everyday items”. I’d like to see videos from different angles, like straight from the back so I can see the profile of the booty with gravity pulling the cheeks down, from directly above as well, and directly from the side. Also, I’d like to see what it looks like when you grab different parts of the cheeks, like the top (where the cheeks meet the lower back), the sides, the bottom, and what it looks like when you push down on the cheeks and lastly when you spread them apart. If you wouldn’t mind pumping the booty from the back so we can see how it reacts and reverberates, that’d be perfect. I’m asking a lot but I want to make sure it will look and react like a real BBW. I’m trying to decide between full-gel or half-gel. I want the full-gel one so I don’t notice where the solid TPE starts/stops, but the half-gel one had a more realistic reaction, so I’m having a hard time deciding. Thanks man!

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

john23 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:43 am
We love that we bring you another level of sexy physics to the bedroom. We look forward to your opinion of the toys!

Hey hime, I got the Madame with the freckles and skin texture, could you post some more detailed photos of it? The ones on the website aren’t really clear enough for a comparison.
Yea I agree. From what I saw I thought the freckles were the ‘skin texture’.. are freckles one customization and skin texture is another? What is the skin texture, like goosebumps? Hopefully you see this message Hime! I definitely want skin texture, maybe not freckles but if the texture is like goosebumps then hell yes! The ‘Jennifer’ big booty hip toy has awesome looking texture, hopefully it’ll be something akin to that.

john23
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by john23 »

Booty Hunger wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:49 pm

Yea I agree. From what I saw I thought the freckles were the ‘skin texture’.. are freckles one customization and skin texture is another? What is the skin texture, like goosebumps? Hopefully you see this message Hime! I definitely want skin texture, maybe not freckles but if the texture is like goosebumps then hell yes! The ‘Jennifer’ big booty hip toy has awesome looking texture, hopefully it’ll be something akin to that.
I think the options are, with skin texture, and skin texture + freckles. The images just aren't very clear, you can literally count the pixels.

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

i did a couple of calculations from the dimensions on the website: this new toy is at least 60 in./152.4 cm around the hips. now the only way to confirm this is for someone who owns this to take some measurements!

i could be wrong about her size.

B.S.
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Oioiquerico
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Oioiquerico »

Been back and forth with tiddyshop hiptoy or one from -->removed rule 12<--. I’ll love to get feedback comparison from people who’ve tried toys from both shops.
Last edited by Swan on Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Those wishing to discuss or compare competing doll brands should do so in the Dolls In General forum

choncho45
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by choncho45 »

john23 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:26 am
Booty Hunger wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:49 pm

I think the options are, with skin texture, and skin texture + freckles. The images just aren't very clear, you can literally count the pixels.
I also am ready to pull the trigger once I see some better photos of the “skin texture + freckles” option. Sounds awesome but feel like I need to see more detail before paying more for it.

INFORMATIONS