www.sexdollaustralia.com

ZELEX SLE DOLL (ZX164G) REVIEW BY SEX DOLL AUSTRALIA

Australia’s official and direct suppliers of: Climax Doll, QitaDoll, WM Doll and 6YE. In addition to our humongous range of girls we also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!
Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

ZELEX SLE DOLL (ZX164G) REVIEW BY SEX DOLL AUSTRALIA

Post by Sex Doll Australia »

Hi Folks

Hope everyone is well, I have made a new quick review video for the new SLE material from Zelex doll. In my review I look at the ZX164G with ZX200 head :D

Very exciting to witness a new blend of material and see something done a bit different. I hope everyone enjoys and reach out to our store if you have any questions https://sexdollaustralia.com.au/contact/ . We will be stocking SLE series in Australia with the standard Australia wide shipping or personal deliveries around Melbourne.

:glou:

Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: ZELEX SLE DOLL (ZX164G) REVIEW BY SEX DOLL AUSTRALIA

Post by bbc3 »

Thanks for the review. I like that the video does take some time to describe how the material feels and is compared to "somewhere between silicone and TPE". I do wonder what other "soft" silicone brands like Tayu do to achieve their softness level--maybe also a TPE/Silicone blend of some sort.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Thank you very much for the review, this video convinced me to buy one and try it myself. I will wait until they release the new body in production before i decide. So far the 164 G cup is what i am interested in. :glou:
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Glad you liked it! all the best :)
Sex Doll Australia

Australia’s official and most truest sex doll provider in Australia. We also handle the customs clearance process and pay the additional taxes for you, so you can sit back and relax during the whole process after purchase. We love looking after you so drop by for a chat. Ask about any special we may have for TDF members!.

KeeraMate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KeeraMate »

Any idea on when you will be able to bring into Australia or start stocking? I’m keen for a second doll and the SLE is on my watch list

Judas1999
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Judas1999 »

Nice review. She looks better than the marketing photos.

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi there, I should have in about 5 weeks :)
I plan on having decent range of them locally. Drop us an email if you have any questions about the SLE's. Cheers Andrew
KeeraMate wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:57 am Any idea on when you will be able to bring into Australia or start stocking? I’m keen for a second doll and the SLE is on my watch list
Sex Doll Australia

Sex Doll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Always good to hear that. thanks.
Judas1999 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:03 am Nice review. She looks better than the marketing photos.
Sex Doll Australia

INFORMATIONS