https://www.coeros.com/

Coeros Takes on the 2023 Guangzhou Sex Culture Expo!

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Coeros Takes on the 2023 Guangzhou Sex Culture Expo!

Post by Synthian »

Coeros wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:14 pm
dolliedoesntpoop wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:57 am
Synthian wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:36 am
dolliedoesntpoop wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:28 am
Synthian wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:59 pm
Hi, thank you for posting these. Do you happen to know the name, height, and head of the last picture? She is absolutely stunning. She looks like:
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/17 ... oll-nieve/
Head looks like Rozanne, on your link to RosemaryDoll it's head No.29.
Thank you! Any idea of the body size and type? Looks like a 176F ?
It certainly looks to be the 176F from the link you provided but I am not up to date with all their body types as I stopped following Starpery developments a while ago so I can't say with certainty.
Hi,

Thanks for everyone's interest. Here are the details:
Head: Rozanne
Body: 176F silicone
:glou:
Best regards,
Coeros
Thank you Coeros! Glad I got it right 176F so those hours of research were not just for the fun of looking at the whole line up of Starpery beauties :lol:

That Rozanne head is very beautiful and looks almost like Cybill Shepherd from "Moonlighting". Say does anyone know of a head that looks like her?
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Synthian wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:31 am
Coeros wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:14 pm
dolliedoesntpoop wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:57 am
Synthian wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:36 am
dolliedoesntpoop wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:28 am
Synthian wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:59 pm
Hi, thank you for posting these. Do you happen to know the name, height, and head of the last picture? She is absolutely stunning. She looks like:
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/17 ... oll-nieve/
Head looks like Rozanne, on your link to RosemaryDoll it's head No.29.
Thank you! Any idea of the body size and type? Looks like a 176F ?
It certainly looks to be the 176F from the link you provided but I am not up to date with all their body types as I stopped following Starpery developments a while ago so I can't say with certainty.
Hi,

Thanks for everyone's interest. Here are the details:
Head: Rozanne
Body: 176F silicone
:glou:
Best regards,
Coeros
Thank you Coeros! Glad I got it right 176F so those hours of research were not just for the fun of looking at the whole line up of Starpery beauties :lol:

That Rozanne head is very beautiful and looks almost like Cybill Shepherd from "Moonlighting". Say does anyone know of a head that looks like her?
Thanks for your reply! :glou:
As for a head resembling Cybill Shepherd, I must admit, I don't have a specific match in mind that closely resembles her.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Atlas-Alderbund
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Atlas-Alderbund »

bumping

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Atlas-Alderbund wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:10 pm bumping
:popcorn:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Coeros wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:10 pm JYDoll's booth, located at the center of the entire exhibition and coupled with its huge influence in the Chinese market, attracted the largest crowd of any doll brand present.
JYDoll brought many surprises this time, such as several exceptionally beautiful dolls.
2-JY.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
WOAH! How have I never seen this doll before?!

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:10 pm
Coeros wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:10 pm JYDoll's booth, located at the center of the entire exhibition and coupled with its huge influence in the Chinese market, attracted the largest crowd of any doll brand present.
JYDoll brought many surprises this time, such as several exceptionally beautiful dolls.
2-JY.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
WOAH! How have I never seen this doll before?!
Sorry, there are quite a few doll heads from JY, and I can't quite recall the specific model numbers of these heads at the moment. :grab:

Atlas-Alderbund
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Atlas-Alderbund »

Coeros wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:47 am
WMdoll displayed a bionic robot project around the perimeter of their booth. This project, which has a team of more than 6-7 people continuously developing it, aims to create a fully sensor-embedded, intelligent bionic doll capable of making facial expressions and interacting with users. This project is still in development, and the specific ideas of the plan were showcased at the exhibition.
No footage of the prototype in action? They just displayed the concept with wires hanging out its neck?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Atlas-Alderbund wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:52 am
Coeros wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:47 am
WMdoll displayed a bionic robot project around the perimeter of their booth. This project, which has a team of more than 6-7 people continuously developing it, aims to create a fully sensor-embedded, intelligent bionic doll capable of making facial expressions and interacting with users. This project is still in development, and the specific ideas of the plan were showcased at the exhibition.
No footage of the prototype in action? They just displayed the concept with wires hanging out its neck?
There's only a simple model, which should be capable of conversation, but there was a lot of noise at the scene at the time, so we didn't test it.
Attachments
DSCF2512.JPG
DSCF2512.JPG (7.82 MiB) Viewed 1279 times

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

Coeros wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:47 am
Interestingly, we also met the founder of FireFly Diary at Irontech's booth. We were delighted to learn that there have already been orders for FireFly Diary dolls, and the founder hinted that they will have "even more interesting things" to release soon. We hope to have the opportunity to show more of the physical quality and information of FireFly Diary in the future.
Hey Coeros,

Do you happen to own a Firefly Diary (蛍火日记) doll by chance? I am having a hard time finding anyone online outside of China that has one of the dolls.
I Recently ordered one myself and would like someone to relate to. :)
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

alion wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:32 am
Coeros wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:47 am
Interestingly, we also met the founder of FireFly Diary at Irontech's booth. We were delighted to learn that there have already been orders for FireFly Diary dolls, and the founder hinted that they will have "even more interesting things" to release soon. We hope to have the opportunity to show more of the physical quality and information of FireFly Diary in the future.
Hey Coeros,

Do you happen to own a Firefly Diary (蛍火日记) doll by chance? I am having a hard time finding anyone online outside of China that has one of the dolls.
I Recently ordered one myself and would like someone to relate to. :)
Hello,

I have not had the chance to own a Firefly Diary doll yet. Their dolls are indeed predominantly in an Asian style, and I have seen some discussions about them on doll forums in China.

Best regards,
Coeros

INFORMATIONS