www.myrobotdoll.com

1st and 2nd purchase from MRD, both great!

Reviews on My Robot Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Neutron_Bomb

1st and 2nd purchase from MRD, both great!

Post by Neutron_Bomb »

About 3 months ago I bought a cheaper doll in from the "in stock" section of MRD, a Aibei Blue elf doll, just to test the waters on if I wanted a doll at all. It took me months to decide I actually wanted to try one out but that is another story.

Alice responded fast and made sure everything was how i wanted it and it showed up 5 days later in perfect shape.

My little elf came in and i fell in love with having her around, really made me feel not alone, but she was still a lower end doll. I wanted one more a bit taller and a lot lighter (wish I had read about weight reduction earlier) so I settled on getting a 171A from Starpey and got 2 heads to go with it. I stuck with a TPE body and 2 soft silicone heads. Again, I sent in the order and since it was a made to order girl, I had to deal with the wait.

A few weeks later and I get an email with the factory photos, before I even look at the photos, Alice has corrected an error in eye color that I (colorblind) would not have noticed in the pictures. After I read that she has already found something off, I double and triple check all the pics and they seem perfect to me so I go ahead and give Alice the green light to send the doll to her new home. I only had to wait 6 days(!!!) from China to my doorstep(Colorado) awesome, my new doll came out of the box in perfect shape.

Over all, my experience with MRD was great, and I will most likely buy any other dolls I get thru them since they are on top of things!

Total time from custom order 9/28 to my door 10/30, Pretty sweet, i dont know if MRD has a line to the production guys or what, but im not gonna complain on that turn time.

Over all rating 100/100, cheers to Alice and the rest of the MRD team.

INFORMATIONS