realsexdoll.com

Big bust for our doll?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
magoruk

Big bust for our doll?

Post by magoruk »

Everybody who like big breasted air dolls know, how difficult is to get one today. There were lot of threads written here of TDF from past up to now about it. There is one thing which might be useful for DIY modification of an inflatable doll.

On the Aliexpress I found a specialized inflatable masturbator - a pillow appx. 30 x 30 cm with love hole and big boobs attached. The sellers give the circumference of whole bust 128 cm, which looks really big. The construction seems to be similar to original Zena Fulsom boobs, but who know, photos could be distorted, edited. Nipples are masked off the picture. The item is made of standard vinyl for inflatable girls and is cheap. It might be possible to move these boobs from the original pillow onto an inflatable girl or make an inflatable bust attachable to real human body 8O :twisted:

Try to find on Aliexpress:
Inflatable Hug Fake Boobs Male Masturbator Artificial Pussy Vaginal for Men Simulation Breasts Sex Toys Erotic Adult Products
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006075885295.html
Provbably this item might be found available also from other places thad Aliexpress.

I ordered one for test :whistle:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Big bust for our doll?

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

Won’t let me view the link due to laws 🤷‍♂️

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Inflatablefun82 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:40 am Won’t let me view the link due to laws 🤷‍♂️
Inflatable Hug Fake Boobs, 01.jpg
Inflatable Hug Fake Boobs, 01.jpg (267.79 KiB) Viewed 1544 times

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super nice adult toy - :thumbs_up:

I remember many moon ago there was a similar type (yet just a novelty toy) however this one seems much better thought out

I myself can't get warm to these types of adult toy - I have not much an imagination (I guess) so I need the whole air babe to entertain men :mrgreen:

I do like the huge size of those boobies though......................................

Stay inflated

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Hello, we have a real images now.

The toy arrived quickly from China an I can begin to inspect and try it :-)

The toy is made up of thin and very soft vinyl material, similar to another cheap sex doll, Fatty Patty for example. The smell recalls old style Tak Shing dolls very well. The package is very small, you can hide it in yout pocket easily. When you try to inflate the toy, you will be surprised - the valve have a safety flop like a pool toys have :-) (( I understand, it, one would be disappointed, when his toy had deflate during passionate action :twisted: ))

Boobs are very nice. The shape is similar like old style 1st generation Zena Fulsom dolls had - with a concave below seam, which is very pleasant. Nipples are harder plastic, also like at some low cost dolls. Sure, the toy have also the hole :-) I tried it and it is not bad, especially if you like the soft touch of vinyl. The hole entry is very big, because these Chinese toys are intended to use with a TPE insert usually. The extra material of the hole tube make soft ripples around the entry, which is pelasant and make the hole effective useable without TPE.

I must recommend! !!!

https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=12011
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

INFORMATIONS