zelex.com.cn

Ordered Zelex SLE172#ZXE203 I couldn't resist :lol:

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
peter-holland

Ordered Zelex SLE172#ZXE203 I couldn't resist :lol:

Post by peter-holland »

When I read the news and saw the photos on the new Zelex SLE series, I just couldn't resist :mrgreen: and I've ordered the 172 CM body with the ZXE 203 head at Eurodolls.eu because they can already get them; the container will board this week :D! (note that they are on the zelexdoll.com authorized agents list; and we have pretty good consumer protection laws here so I don't worry; and I've WhatsApped with them and they are very friendly).

They all look absolutely amazing, but I liked this one the best (the other boobies too large for my taste) and I hope that the new SLE blend is as good IRL :whistle: as on the vids (and the durability of the material and color).
ZXE203_2+ZX172E-111.jpg
ZXE203_2+ZX172E-111.jpg (117.06 KiB) Viewed 2305 times
"More human than human is our motto."

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)
WM Dolls 175cm D-cup, tan, heads 398 (ROS, green eyes) + 408 (light blue eyes)
Annika: Zelex 172cm E-cup SLE, tan, head ZXE203 (grey eyes)

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered Zelex SLE172#ZXE203

Post by bbc3 »

Looking forward to your review!

peter-holland

Re: Ordered Zelex SLE172#ZXE203 I couldn't resist :lol:

Post by peter-holland »

Will do!

AngelKiss AK 175cm D-cup, light tan, heads S159 (soft silicone, green eyes) + S266 (hard silicone, blue eyes)

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This model is quite stunning indeed. Although I've got my eyes on the thiccest model (160J), this fine, slim specimen is truly spectacular. I definitely look forward to your review and a speedy shipment for you!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Mishka is unboxing one right now on Zoom
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

peter-holland wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:13 pm When I read the news and saw the photos on the new Zelex SLE series, I just couldn't resist :mrgreen: and I've ordered the 172 CM body with the ZXE 203 head at Eurodolls.eu because they can already get them; the container will board this week :D! (note that they are on the zelexdoll.com authorized agents list; and we have pretty good consumer protection laws here so I don't worry; and I've WhatsApped with them and they are very friendly).

They all look absolutely amazing, but I liked this one the best (the other boobies too large for my taste) and I hope that the new SLE blend is as good IRL :whistle: as on the vids (and the durability of the material and color).

ZXE203_2+ZX172E-111.jpg
A good choice. :thumbs_up:
These new Zelex girls are amazing. I'm going to buy it myself..but it's really hard to choose. ZE172E body,
but what head? 8O

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

Might/Should be here 3rd week of November!

Yes most of the faces are beautiful (to me). Hard to choose indeed. What I did is I put the pictures side by side and then eliminated till there was 1 left over.

Flintstones

Post by Flintstones »

peter-holland wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:13 pm When I read the news and saw the photos on the new Zelex SLE series, I just couldn't resist :mrgreen: and I've ordered the 172 CM body with the ZXE 203 head at Eurodolls.eu because they can already get them; the container will board this week :D! (note that they are on the zelexdoll.com authorized agents list; and we have pretty good consumer protection laws here so I don't worry; and I've WhatsApped with them and they are very friendly).

ZXE203_2+ZX172E-111.jpg
What kind of hair did you get??? :?:

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

The Flintstones that was one of my favorite TV shows way back when!

Dunno, I think it will be a blond wig. I'm super exited!

MashiMaron

Post by MashiMaron »

Wow she is gorgeous I’m curious how your unboxing revieuw will be please post when she arrive =D

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

peter-holland wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:17 am Might/Should be here 3rd week of November!

Yes most of the faces are beautiful (to me). Hard to choose indeed. What I did is I put the pictures side by side and then eliminated till there was 1 left over.
Did you get it yet? You and I are the only forum goers I know of who are waiting on a 203 head. I'm getting the 171 body.

I assumed I'd get mine long before you, but I'm still waiting. I've seen anywhere from 6-8 and 3-12 days listed as the delivery window for my country, but my wait has been sheer torture. At literally every stop, there's 24-48 hours where it doesn't move. I had hoped to get it delivered today, as it was in my major metro area finally, but I got a 'sorting error' so it'll be at least two more days before it's delivered, as tomorrow's a big holiday.

I really wanted it to be delivered before the big Black Friday/Cyber Monday package rush. No luck at all. When all is said and done, it'll be two weeks since I ordered. Assuming I get it Friday.

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

The boat docks Rotterdam on 26 November. After that it shouldn't take long. O Yeah!

LoveFool882

Post by LoveFool882 »

peter-holland wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:53 am The boat docks Rotterdam on 26 November. After that it shouldn't take long. O Yeah!
So you'll be close to a month, altogether? Makes sense if it's by boat.

I was hoping for 7-10 days by plane.

I'm mainly interested in comparing which wigs we end up with, or if there's any other differences between the 203-1 and 203-2.

peter-holland

Post by peter-holland »

LoveFool882 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:59 am
peter-holland wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:53 am The boat docks Rotterdam on 26 November. After that it shouldn't take long. O Yeah!
So you'll be close to a month, altogether? Makes sense if it's by boat.

I was hoping for 7-10 days by plane.

I'm mainly interested in comparing which wigs we end up with, or if there's any other differences between the 203-1 and 203-2.
I also of course ;-) but that would be quite expensive. Remember 21 % sales tax here, also on shipping afaik so then it gets really expensive. I guess my vendor had to collect orders because you have to order at least 10 at a time at Zelex. In any case a month is alright considering my WM175D is being held hostage by Polish customs for 55 days.

I will post pictures.

INFORMATIONS