www.wmdolls.com

No Tracking # Yet...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
hornymike69er
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

No Tracking # Yet...

Post by hornymike69er »

I recently ordered a WM 172cm D-cup doll, I got an email with the factory photos and asking if I approved for them to send it my way. It has now been 15 days and I haven't even received a tracking# or any updates. I contacted the company I went through and they said they asked for it but haven't gotten a response yet (it has now been 4 days since they told me that). Are there currently any shipping delays or anything preventing WM from providing tracking information?

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: No Tracking # Yet...

Post by mathieu242 »

hornymike69er wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:11 pm I recently ordered a WM 172cm D-cup doll, I got an email with the factory photos and asking if I approved for them to send it my way. It has now been 15 days and I haven't even received a tracking# or any updates. I contacted the company I went through and they said they asked for it but haven't gotten a response yet (it has now been 4 days since they told me that). Are there currently any shipping delays or anything preventing WM from providing tracking information?

I know this sounds crazy, but don't worry just yet. I believe when the dolls leave China, they don't generate a tracking number until they leave customs in the US..assuming this is coming to the US.
Sometimes a doll WILL generate a tracking number at the Chinese port, and then it will go a week or two before it updates because of the week or so of international travel.

Now, the Chinese Golden Week was earlier this month, which may have added a slight delay for it to be shipped out..

BUT I would be patient for a few days, I know easier said than done, but this happens with a lot of doll orders. It's a lot of money and a very private, personal purchase so everyone wants it to go smoothly. But this is the part of doll purchasing that sucks the most -no pun intended-, the weird shipping/no tracking updates/where's my package. Don't worry, be patient for a few more days, and I wouldn't be surprised you get notified from your vendor that she's on her way.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

I think it depends on how they shipped your doll. Now if it was by boat shipping its going to take a week or 2 longer to reach U.S port than it would by airplane.
If it was by air mail its quicker and you wont get a generated tracking# till its shipped out from China that wont update till it leaves customs in the US by the carrier.
Everything Mathieu stated I agree 100%. After you confirm your photos for shipping this is the painful waiting phase b4 you get her. You may want to check their shipping methods to confirm any
length of shipping time. Usually air shipping will net you a tracking# in just a few days after factory photos. What vendor did you order from? I'm asking b/c I just received my tracking# yesterday after photos were issued on the 18th.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

hornymike69er
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hornymike69er »

Pussy69 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:36 am I think it depends on how they shipped your doll. Now if it was by boat shipping its going to take a week or 2 longer to reach U.S port than it would by airplane.
If it was by air mail its quicker and you wont get a generated tracking# till its shipped out from China that wont update till it leaves customs in the US by the carrier.
Everything Mathieu stated I agree 100%. After you confirm your photos for shipping this is the painful waiting phase b4 you get her. You may want to check their shipping methods to confirm any
length of shipping time. Usually air shipping will net you a tracking# in just a few days after factory photos. What vendor did you order from? I'm asking b/c I just received my tracking# yesterday after photos were issued on the 18th.
I ordered through sexdolls-shop. I only made this post because it seemed odd to me that it would take this long to get a tracking number since they said it was shipping via air. I figured it would have been going to/through customs a lot sooner and that I would get the tracking# within the 15 days. Everything is good now though, they finally sent me the tracking# with it saying "label created" in California. I have all the patience in the world when it comes down to things I have confirmation on, drives me nuts when I don't though (thats why I made this post lol).

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

hornymike69er wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:50 pm
Pussy69 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:36 am I think it depends on how they shipped your doll. Now if it was by boat shipping its going to take a week or 2 longer to reach U.S port than it would by airplane.
I ordered through sexdolls-shop. I only made this post because it seemed odd to me that it would take this long to get a tracking number since they said it was shipping via air. I figured it would have been going to/through customs a lot sooner and that I would get the tracking# within the 15 days. Everything is good now though, they finally sent me the tracking# with it saying "label created" in California. I have all the patience in the world when it comes down to things I have confirmation on, drives me nuts when I don't though (thats why I made this post lol).
Ah ok thats great news then. Since WM is a very popular brand I can wager they were probably backed up with other orders. It did seem odd to wait another 2 weeks just for a tracking# ,but atleast you know its going into customs now.
:glou:
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

hornymike69er wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:50 pm
Everything is good now though, they finally sent me the tracking# with it saying "label created" in California.

This made my day.
Happy for you. She's almost there!

:glou:
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS